Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Einsfield Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:40 pm
User Image SArah and Hikari walked closer, "We're in and we can help with the flying, " Hikari continued. "Rember Sarahs Big blast of magic? Well if I use it I can control a lot of it and make one more person fly with Sarah and I." She stated. Sarah jumped in, "My magic is strong so we wont run out and Hikari can control it so I thinks its a good Idea."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:50 pm
wesker simply thought a bit," hmm how about that one dark bay and a good 500 kilometer around it?" Wesker looked to Zen calmly but kept relaxed incase he had to think quick.  

Archer_Jack

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:56 pm
"Whatever you wish." He simply said. Zen turned around from Wesker and gave an evil grin. He had finally gotten his alliance together. It was time to start his plans up. "Deralo City. The biggest city in all of Verspya. Thats our first target. We're not there to take it over.. yet, but we're going to attack to get our name out there. Once the Kings learns of us, he'll raise an army to try and counter our plans later on. That will bring a little more of a challenge." He said, still keeping his grin. "And I like challenge."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Wesker chuckled calmly," i say we attack em where they are weakest, the air.". Wesker looked about the room they were in then back to sarah and Hikari," you both can oin if you wish, but that is your desicion."  

Archer_Jack

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:03 pm
"Oh I like that." He said thinking now. "I never thought of the air before. They don't have too many war airships." He said planning more out now. "Where do you suppose we get airships? Fortress Edge? It was many would could take to launch an attack with."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm
True, but the one problem with head on attacks are, they know we'll be coming." Wesker looked to Lucian," we need to be efficient, and quick.  

Archer_Jack

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:12 pm
"Let them know we're coming. It will make it interesting." He said. "Unless of course, you're not up for that challenge." He said grinning to him, raising one brow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:13 pm
Wesker then said," we could raid them, i can possibly use my stealth armor to get in and hijack an Airship that is to leave soon." Wesker then held up his magnum," and all i need is this and my armor.  

Archer_Jack

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:13 pm
[[ haha sweatdrop i accidently deleted my post... imma goober. ]]

"I know..that's why its fun." he said raising a brow. Even though Wesker was right Lucian always like taking the hard way for some reason maybe it was because he was hundreds of years old so he was tired of sneaking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm
Wesker chuckled," i gots an idea, how about we hijack an airship and use that as support in our attack on their front door.  

Archer_Jack

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:25 pm
User Image SArah and Hikari walked closer, "We're in and we can help with the flying, " Hikari continued. "Rember Sarahs Big blast of magic? Well if I use it I can control a lot of it and make one more person fly with Sarah and I." She stated. Sarah jumped in, "My magic is strong so we wont run out and Hikari can control it so I thinks its a good Idea."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Wesker nodded calmly," alright."  

Archer_Jack

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:34 pm
User ImageHikari went on, "We can only take one person if we take more we may fall,"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 pm
User Image
"Or." Jilin had been silent until now examining every single thing that every person said as they added to the plan, "We could not be overcomplicated. If we remained silent till we entered the city we could cause much more of a panic. I say we enter the city and wait. I know it sounds boring but listen before you shoot me down. We start by spreading propaganda, simple lies that would seem easy to believe by most. You see because if we don't make things seem like they are the fault of the government then we ust seem like a meaningless terrorist group. We wait till the ruling class holds a festival or something and then we strike. Placing all of the blame upon the rulers. You see through revolution we spawn chaos, through chaos we rule." It was a simple plan but it was straight and to the point with no over complications to through them astray. Jilin it would seem was the thinker of the group though he would seldom break his silence.

Sage_Nashae

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces