Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply The Tales Series Guild
The TSG Random Nonsense Thread (We give Titles too!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2511 2512 2513 2514 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenaMimiru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:20 pm
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
ARGH...hasnt been updated by any mod posts. gonk God, I so want to make the thread. eek

I know... gonk

I hope the remaining 3 mods will post at least tomorrow..

crying crying crying (headache)

gonk gonk gonk (guilt for not doing homework)

Same here. I've got one more thing to do, but I can't think straight. domokun English. BLAH. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:24 pm
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
ARGH...hasnt been updated by any mod posts. gonk God, I so want to make the thread. eek

I know... gonk

Same here. I've got one more thing to do, but I can't think straight. domokun English. BLAH. gonk

Me too. I also have an English assignment due Friday and we're working in pairs, and I'm doing a draft of the assignment but I haven't started. It's due Friday anway. And I've also got some geo for a mark (that means you HAVE to hand it in) also due Friday, but I love slacking off xd  

IndignantJudgement280

RenaMimiru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:27 pm
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru

I know... gonk

Me too. I also have an English assignment due Friday and we're working in pairs, and I'm doing a draft of the assignment but I haven't started. It's due Friday anway. And I've also got some geo for a mark (that means you HAVE to hand it in) also due Friday, but I love slacking off xd

Ive got an English test on Wednsday on a stupid story crying We always get into groups and make drawings of certain chapters in the story- we use this huge white paper and we can't put any words on it. We use colors, the setting, and stuff....then usually when we've finished the story, we have to try and put all the maps in order made by the groups. xp Its kinda fun... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:30 pm
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru

I know... gonk

Ive got an English test on Wednsday on a stupid story crying We always get into groups and make drawings of certain chapters in the story- we use this huge white paper and we can't put any words on it. We use colors, the setting, and stuff....then usually when we've finished the story, we have to try and put all the maps in order made by the groups. xp Its kinda fun... whee

We have this assignment based on the novel The Phantom of the Opera (I kinda liked that book but it bored me to death otherwise) where you make a script and stage directions of one of the parts in the book. It's in partners (thank God), so I don't have to worry much. whee  

IndignantJudgement280

RenaMimiru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:34 pm
IndignantJudgement280

We have this assignment based on the novel The Phantom of the Opera (I kinda liked that book but it bored me to death otherwise) where you make a script and stage directions of one of the parts in the book. It's in partners (thank God), so I don't have to worry much. whee

Urgh. We're doing The Hound of the Baskervilles (a Sherlock Holmes novel) right now...its boring me to death. gonk We're finished with it, though...at least we've finally started our hard-core Algebra unit in Math that i'm finally happy about, with really cool new books to top it off. whee I love Algebra. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:35 pm
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280

Urgh. We're doing The Hound of the Baskervilles (a Sherlock Holmes novel) right now...its boring me to death. gonk We're finished with it, though...at least we've finally started our hard-core Algebra unit in Math that i'm finally happy about, with really cool new books to top it off. whee I love Algebra. biggrin

I love algebra too! We're still doing it right now, and I'm loving it as I go! whee blaugh  

IndignantJudgement280

RenaMimiru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:38 pm
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280

I love algebra too! We're still doing it right now, and I'm loving it as I go! whee blaugh

We're going to be doing it the rest of the school year and all of next year. YAY! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:39 pm
*coughofftopiccough*
Let's try to stay on topic eh?  

Scribney

IndignantJudgement280

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:39 pm
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280
RenaMimiru
IndignantJudgement280

We're going to be doing it the rest of the school year and all of next year. YAY! xd

You're so lucky! I'm not, we're rotating units. It's evil scream xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:41 pm
Raine Sage
*coughofftopiccough*
3nodding
EDIT: YEY! i got an event while writin this message to you! thanx! you're the best! blaugh  

Vault Zero

IndignantJudgement280

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:42 pm
Captain Kaworu Nagisa
Raine Sage
*coughofftopiccough*
3nodding

Okay, sorry! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:55 pm
Raine Sage
*coughofftopiccough*
Okay, I'll get back on topic.
RenaMimiru receives title "Algebra Lover"

edit: forgot to put it in blue  

EzemSlash

IndignantJudgement280

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:56 pm
EzemSlash
Raine Sage
*coughofftopiccough*
Okay, I'll get back on topic.
RenaMimiru receives title "Algebra Lover"

IndignantJudgement280 received the title of, "More Math than Genis can Shake his Kendama At"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:16 pm
are we allowed to give titles that already exists in the game?  

Vault Zero

RenaMimiru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:32 pm
Captain Kaworu Nagisa
are we allowed to give titles that already exists in the game?

I think so... 3nodding  
The Tales Series Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2511 2512 2513 2514 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games