Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[Archive] The Aikanaro'hini -- Joining and Leaving the Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:44 pm
I will enter the Gates...
Owner's Name: inglorious D
SoA's Name: Wafu'kusema ; "The Dead Speak"
Image: Wafu
Suggested Rank: He can initially join as a Hunter, but I'd like him to eventually progress to possibly a Ra'alm.
Demon Name: Exanimis'musso (Dead Whisper)
Personality: Wafu was born to a mighty Lion, one who claimed to be from the stars, and a hero to all around him. But living in his fathers shadow was a dark and lonely place. His father claimed to be the follower of the "Noble Star" but quickly hearing his own calling, the self proclaimed "Dead Star." The madness of the Kizingo lands being too much Wafu finally snapped. In a great night terror, Wafu envisioned the almighty Dead star, who proclaimed him his son, and sent him forth to find his own way.
Leaving SRP
Contact Info: AIM = ingloriousD
Ideas for Join RP? I'd like to meet Salaer, I'd like Wafu to become a Ra'alm, so meeting Salaer seems most appropriate leader to meet. I'd like it if he could recognize Wafu's inner darkness. As for fighting, Wafu probably wouldn't try to beat him with brute strength, or with "honor" He'll attack sensitive spots, and try to cripple and low ball his way to survive.
Why do you want to join? I think the pride is a great concept, and coming from Kizingo I think this is the perfect place for my SoA to really shine ;D Not to mention he is not related to anyone in the pride, which will be nice for future breedings.lol

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Done, and will always refer to them before taking actions ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 pm
inglorious D

Awesome, accepted! 8D  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 pm
Owner's Name: Aisling
SoA's Name: Das Tor
Image: Here
Suggested Rank: Yana'hine (She'll be having cubs soon.)
Demon Name: Mar (She will do whatever she needs to to 'prove' this a demon name.)
Personality: Aisling is a fairly quiet, wise-beyond-her-years lioness. Once an advisor to a king, and raised to use her powers as a seer for the good of others, she is reveling in this one, single thing she has decided to do for herself.
Contact Info: I'd hope you have it, Manda.
Ideas for Join RP? I'd prefer her RP be with Usare. Perhaps Tuli introducing her to him?
Why do you want to join? Aisling wants to join for Tulivu, to make him happy...and will eventually come to adopt the beliefs of the Sparda side as her own.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yup~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:10 pm
*accept stamp* 8D  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:55 pm
All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3
Owner's Name: magnadearel
SoA's Name: Ashtaroth'sha
Image: Cub. Juv, Cub cert, Juv cert
Suggested Rank: Slave
Demon Name: N/A
Personality: Ashta is a very meek and unwillful cub. He will bow down and grovel to anyone in the pride. However, he will adore his sister, Marinette, when he meets her. He will absolutely do anything for her she asks. If she told him to go stick his head in Morifaer's mouth, you can believe he will; she told him to fall off a cliff, he'd so be falling.
Contact Info: Pm prefered, I do have yahoo and aim too.
Ideas for Join RP? (Optional) Jrp with Roth.
Why do you want to join? Ashta, and his siblings were kidnapped from their mother(Optheli), and brought into the pride by Roth, the father.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yes

Note: I do apologize for this! I thought Buffy had already posted for the litter. The other juvs are still waiting on their jrps as far as I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 pm
magnadearel
-accepted stamp- Thanks! And if need be, I can provide someone to JRP with. 8]  

Aegnorhini

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 am
I must exit the Gates...
Owner's Name: Buffy the Bloody
SoA's Name: Crue
Demon Name: I..I cant remember D8
Image: [Looking for this!]
Reason for leaving? He and his mate are starting a new pride<3

[I also didn't realize I had to post litters here, so let me get the images, and Ill post the rest of the litter Roth had! Sorry about that!]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:30 am
I must exit the Gates...
Owner's Name: hibi-tea
SoA's Name: Hakuna'msiba
Demon Name: Botis
Image: x
Reason for leaving? Grief

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 am
I must exit the Gates...
Owner's Name: hibi-tea
SoA's Name: Gentha
Demon Name: Bazquel
Image: x
Reason for leaving? Skinwalkers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 am
I must exit the Gates...
Owner's Name: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Ro Vasuva
Demon Name: never discovered
Image: no cert, sorry
Reason for leaving? IC, to see if he can find his demon, but OOC he won't be returning because he'll find his father and decide to give that lifestyle a try.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:44 am
Owner's Name: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Phosphor
Image: User Image
Suggested Rank: Go through the normal cub/juve/adol stages until he grows into an adult, then take the Ra'alm rank.
Personality: Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any more trouble than a normal curious cub would, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. It will grow as he does and, when he's an adult, he'll see no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion when he's older. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise.
Contact Info: PM here, or slowxtyper88 on AIM
Why do you want to join? It's required of my cub - got him through a custom-in where he could either stay with his mother or go with his grandmother back to his mother's old pride. I couldn't resist a demon baby =D

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yus!
What is the length of time that cubs are not allowed out of the den after birth?: One cycle of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 am
SilverLutz
Owner's Name: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Phosphor
Image: User Image
Suggested Rank: Go through the normal cub/juve/adol stages until he grows into an adult, then take the Ra'alm rank.
Personality: Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any more trouble than a normal curious cub would, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. It will grow as he does and, when he's an adult, he'll see no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion when he's older. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise.
Contact Info: PM here, or slowxtyper88 on AIM
Why do you want to join? It's required of my cub - got him through a custom-in where he could either stay with his mother or go with his grandmother back to his mother's old pride. I couldn't resist a demon baby =D

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yus!
What is the length of time that cubs are not allowed out of the den after birth?: One cycle of the moon
Welcome aboard! <3  

Aegnorhini

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:25 am
I must exit the Gates...
Owner's Name: Green Ever After
SoA's Name: Chernabog
Demon Name: --
Image: Last Cert Image
Reason for leaving? Joining his Half-Sisters Pride.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:15 am
I must exit the Gates...
SoA's Name: Roth
Demon Name: Deimos'Akar
Reason for leaving? He's going to die soon, and I want him to have family that care for him. He's also blinded in one eye, and is pretty useless.

I must exit the Gates...
SoA's Name: Flye'Leefe
Demon Name: I cant remember D:
Reason for leaving? She's taking her father to her brother, since he's proven useless after being blinded.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 am
Updated to here!  
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items