Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
pics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG MORE GOLD?!
  yay
View Results

Mana Catsune

Cat

15,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:10 am
trainerghallan
Mana Donna
Guess I'll be posting me. I'm giving an internet cookie to the person who noices what I'm not telling you whee

(Pic taken at the school social, I do not dress up that fancy on a regular basis sweatdrop )

i really don't what to say wacking off <(--)> please don't kill me.......
...............................<(TT)>...............other wise i think this is a really good pic <(^^)>

lol, I'm definitely not doing that there XD But at least you kinda got there, because I'm not female 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:08 am
Mana Donna
trainerghallan
Mana Donna
Guess I'll be posting me. I'm giving an internet cookie to the person who noices what I'm not telling you whee

(Pic taken at the school social, I do not dress up that fancy on a regular basis sweatdrop )

...............................<(TT)>...............other wise i think this is a really good pic <(^^)>

lol, I'm definitely not doing that there XD But at least you kinda got there, because I'm not female 3nodding

I find it kind of odd that the first thing you saw in that picture was 'wacking off'  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:13 am
00Shoe
Mana Donna
trainerghallan
Mana Donna

I find it kind of odd that the first thing you saw in that picture was 'wacking off'

LOL,I thought the same thing at first,but I know that's not it.I just have a silly and perverted nature,it runs in my family.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:02 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
00Shoe
Mana Donna
trainerghallan
Mana Donna

LOL,I thought the same thing at first,but I know that's not it.I just have a silly and perverted nature,it runs in my family.

yes im bold  

trainerghallan

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:25 pm
Evil kade
I...Uh, don't think i've posted any of myself....
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
..... neutral

your beautiful man  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:58 pm
trainerghallan
Evil kade
I...Uh, don't think i've posted any of myself....

..... neutral

nices pics dude

Thanks! Your not so bad looking yourself! wink  

Evil kade

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:03 am
I will soon post my pics here and dont say I'm lying about my age because I look younger then I really am, I'm 25 years old and people say I look from the age of 12 to 16 lol it's funny when me and Ghallan are out people sometimes think I'm his little sister instaid of his girlfriend ofcourse we tell them the truth, even funnyer when me and Ghallan kiss and some people stare lol we do kind of look alike.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:02 am
i will soon have new pics of me soon my hair is longer and it looks damn good and i have reilized i havent posted any randomness lately so THE BATCAVE IS A PLACE WHERE THEY BURN ORPHANS AND EAT THERE FINGERS WITH BBQ SAUCE DEAR GOD MY BOXERS ARE ON ICE TO KEEP THEM FRESH AND SEXY LOOKING also THE TRENCH COATS OF THE WORLD ARE PLANNING TO EAT OUR LININ CLOSETS DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

slayer898

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:33 am
Here is me! lol
User Image

there is my ugly mug razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Tyke_333
Here is me! lol

dude your not ugly im ugly but im grizzled but i do look cute when i shave an i know ugly your not ugly but do you like bleaching the hair and or adding color to it or or not and do you wear the clothes you like or not then get the things that you like to wear to express your self and wear it other then that i think you will be OK because i see nothing wrong with you  

trainerghallan

Evil kade

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:37 pm
trainerghallan
Tyke_333
Here is me! lol

dude your not ugly im ugly but im grizzled but i do look cute when i shave an i know ugly your not ugly but do you like bleaching the hair and or adding color to it or or not and do you wear the clothes you like or not then get the things that you like to wear to express your self and wear it other then that i think you will be OK because i see nothing wrong with you

>_> I think your cute!
<_< Yes, I read the rest of the post, and tyke isn't ugly either.
....Id screw you! *Runs off*  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:44 am
Evil kade
trainerghallan
Tyke_333
Here is me! lol

>_> I think your cute!
<_< Yes, I read the rest of the post, and tyke isn't ugly either.
....Id screw you! *Runs off*

That's very flattering but I'm a taken man other then that I think your very cute boy by the look of your pics other the that also im very flattered*blushs*  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:58 am
Ghallan your too sweet you think I'm the hottest thing in the world where I thought I was the ugliest thing in the world (mostly because I always looked heck of younger then I really am and no body would date me because of they where afraid I was lying about my age damn hoe bags lol just kidding I have Ghallan and that's all that I need in life I love you Ghallan ^_^. heart
heart
oh yeah if any body want to see what I'm talking about look on trainerghallan's profile some pics of me and him together.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:47 am
omg you look 16 and HE HAS A KEYBLADE?! SONOFABITCH I WANT IT! AND ALL THE SWORDS *drools* my god i want your life so bad right now and sorry trainer your mate is cute as well as you wink can i live with you i will be a good kitty 3nodding  

slayer898

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:17 pm
trainerghallan
Tyke_333
Here is me! lol

I'm thinking of Dying my hair Jet black with Electric blue highlights or something like that and as for the clothes, I had only just gotten outa bed blaugh and your not that ugly dude, I've seen alot worse and belive me your not ugly! mrgreen  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff