Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:53 pm
::snickers at the mental image::

Well, I'm a patient individual. I've learned it over the years.

Oh god.... Zack would be nuts... Irvine, I dunno. He seems awfully calm, despite his rather... amorous attention. Yuffie on 12 Red Bulls. Or Gau. Any moogle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:24 am
Zack already IS nuts, permanently on 12 red bulls. I think Cloud would explode with that much energy, and Squall would just get very very persistent at his job for a while.

Irvine would probably get very silly, and not accomplish much. Yuffie would get 100 times more annoying, but might just have enough energy and spunk to avoid getting herself killed.

I honestly think the 'most interesting' character on 12 red bulls would be Cyan... he wouldn't know what to do with himself, and might just have some kind of breakdown trying to handle a hyper him.

Though Sephiroth might be rather interesting, he might just die of embarassment.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:19 am
you mean Cloud would explode from Zack on that much energy! biggrin rofl

Cyan would be a tricky one... he might go into a coma for thinking about his actions too deeply.

Die of embarrassment? How so?

.. though I'm not sure Red Bulls would manage anything more to Freyr... I don't think he can GET more hyper... =p  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:51 am
::chuckles:: That much sugar and caffeine would do something to anyone, even someone as permanently wired as Freyr.

Now, which Sephiroth are you thinking about? Pre-Nibleheim or post? Pre, yeah I could see him dying of embarrassment. Post? Well, he's already gone nuts so....  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:00 am
He might collapse from an energy overload... either that or he'd manage to bleach everyone's hair in one night... xd

Post I think he'd asphyxiate himself with maniacal laughter.... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:37 pm
bleach it then dye it what color/colors???

No, I could see Kefka asphyxiating himself with maniacal laughter. I don't recall Sephy ever giving a maniacal laugh....  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:59 pm
any color he could get his hands on! and if he could only pick one color than it'd either be Pink or Silver.

he laughed... at Cloud alot.... but yeah I suppose...

what do YOU think Seph would do on 12 Red Bulls?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:21 pm
Oh good lord. That would be an interesting sight. ::cracks up!!:: That could happen in a random fool-around RP!

Hmm, yer right, but I don't think that was entirely maniacal, but that's just me.

Oh lord, I actually never really thought about that... um.... Well, with that much energy in his system, imagine how much damage he could do, just on his own....  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:25 pm
Dear gods...I can see him singing the Chocobo song while trying to jump on Cloud's back. And his hair would be in pig-tails. Poorly done ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:31 pm
Actually it could probably happen in a Serious one too! XD knowing Freyr that is... biggrin

fairly maniacal.... surprised

the real question is .. would he do damage? or would he just plot damage? or ... would he in his state of heightened energy find something else entirely to occupy his time?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:33 pm
Zakai, that's frightening....

Oh, geez, yer right. It would.

Yanno, with Sephiroth and how his mind works, you never know what could happen...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 pm
Zakai-tan
Dear gods...I can see him singing the Chocobo song while trying to jump on Cloud's back. And his hair would be in pig-tails. Poorly done ones.

Sephiroth or Freyr? xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:39 pm
D: I suppose I could come back for that RP. It WAS fun...but it's seriously got to GO somewhere...I need action in it. Something actually happening.

And for the record, I'm not as into FFVII as I was, so I dont know jack about Crisis Core, so I'm handing Zack over to whoever wants him. I'll stick with my darling OCs.

(Can't promise I'll be on every day either.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm
:;pouncetacklehug!!:: Well, seeing as Morgana's claimed Hojo, something fun should come from that. Plus, Ermy and I worked out who it was that pulled little Kit off the streets, so if someone claims him (or Ermy temp controls him) that will be interesting. smile  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:46 pm
*follows Kitrina's lead* xd Welcome back Kiddo! heart

Actually... that works fine. I was planning on taking Zack as one of my regulars, but I was more than willing to let you play him where you wanted.

My brother Angel bought Crisis Core, and I've been playing it... gotta say... Zack is a TOTAL spaz... whee I'd almost say he's worse than you portrayed him... ALMOST... not certain, but it's close. rofl Lol! I do love Zack though... I think he's rivaling Vincent as my fav FF7 character...

If you have any suggestions or preferences for the "action" in question please let me know, otherwise I'll do the best I can. wink

(pshah! if the RP's move EVERY day I'll be shocked pink. xp )

This is gonna be fun! xd

... Oh,... and do you JUST want to do "In a Perfect World"? or do you want to do "On That Day" as well? I need to know what I'm doing for the "Re-Intro" with both of those...  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff