Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:47 pm
Candlemon pointed at the menu "i'll try the 'hotdogs' with a digi-shake."
Eric looked through his menu "same for me but change the shake to some bottled water."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Sedrick thought for a moment, then recalled what that trainer who had transported them here said to Kyrin, "Thats right, Kaichi said you should go to the southeast end of network city to 'jijimon's' house... wherever that is... Didn't he give you a piece of paper or something too?" he said, and glanced around. Dare had decided to start flying around in circles in the bank. Sedrick shook his head as the patamon nearly collided with a Frigimon. "Dare be carefull..." he groaned.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:51 pm
Kyrin looked at him and shrugged "No idea. Dont think he did. The only paper i have in my pocket is a recipet for my hat. Its new iv got many but this one is new" She shook her head and scratched it trying to think of if he did or not. He was not quite sure

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:41 am
Sedrick rolled his eyes and yawned. He thought that guy gave her a paper, but he was a bit busy getting ready to distract that huge bug digimon, so maybe he was mistaken. Sedrick leaned on a wall and looked around for Rhiko who had seemed to have dissapeared for the moment.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:03 am
" What?" kaya giggled "You dont like milkshake Eric"
Renamon ordered and the tapirmon continued to the next table
The two tamers sad still for some moments, Kaya sighed
" So.. What are you gonna do in the digital world? i mean.. Are you going back to the real wold and stay there or are you going to fight against the evil here?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:32 am
Eric's jaw dropped "i'm just a teenager, trying to balance out a job and school, i can't stay here."
Candlemon pouted "oh come on this place can be pretty cool, you just have to see the positive sides."  

Eric Coldfire

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Kyrin looked at him and sighed. How she siwhsed to be back home with her brother and dog. She sighed and looked at the man and smiled[/color

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:50 pm
[[Enter - Terriermon - From Dragon Eye Lake]]

Terriermon walks around the city as he looks for the others. He couldn't find any trace of them at all. "This is going to be tough... I can't see at all... I'm too short..." Terriermon sighs as he sits on a bench. He notices digimon with their tamer. A digimon by itself just seemed like a wild digimon. "I'll stay here for a while and see if they pass by. Then I'll go look for them if they don't," Terriermon says in a cheerful voice. He looks around and hopes to find them.

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:04 pm
Terriermon sleeps on the bench after a while. He was tired and bored as he waits for the others to pass by. He wakes up from his sleep and begins to walk. He jumps off the bench and wanders around the city, hoping he could see his tamer and his friends.

After an hour, he found nothing as he searched half of the city. "D**n. Where are they?" Terriermon says as he walks off searching every corner and place he could find.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:16 pm
Terriermon looks around and finds nothing. He sighs as he thinks for a moment. "Where could they be?" He then thinks and has an idea. They probably went off for a new place. He thinks about places they haven't been to and decides to go to the Gear Savanna first to see if they are there. He begins to walk towards the savanna.

[[Terriermon - Exit - To Gear Savanna]]

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:05 pm
[[Enter - Terriermon - From Gears Savanna]]

Terriermon enters on Izumi's head. He looks around the place to see if his tamer is here. He doesn't notice him, but still stays happy as he has some company. "Well, here we are, at Network City. There are a lot of unique places to visit so stay here for a bit to learn new things about this world." Terriermon says as he jumps down from Izumi's head. He floats down to the ground and then looks at Izumi. "Now that we are here, where should we go first? You are the leader."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:07 pm
[[Enter, Izumi and Botamon, From Gear Savanna]]
Izumi looked around, eyes wide. She'd only seen a city this big once in her life, and that had been a while ago. There were digimon and humans alike, and she had no idea what to do or where to start.

Botamon was in just as much awe as her tamer. She gaped around, wondering how it was possible for a building to be that big without tipping over, or how all those digimon and their tamers could find their way around. She bounced a bit closer to Izumi, afraid that if they were seperated they'd never see each other again. She looked up at Terriermon. "You're gonna look for your tamer here?"  

Cardia_123

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Terriermon laughs a bit. "Well, I don't know where he is, but I have a feeling he is around here, I think. I think I'll just stay and protect you guys until we bump into him." Terriermon looks around and notices store with maps. "How about we go get a map of the world Izumi? Then it will be easier to go around the place."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:33 pm
Izumi nodded. "Good idea. Oh! What's the currency here? I hope I'll be able to exchange my yen." she commented, a bit worried. She didn't want to mooch, but she wouldn't be able to buy anything herself if she couldn't exchange her real-world money.  

Cardia_123

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:36 pm
Terriermon thinks for a moment. "Now that I think of it, what do we pay? I haven't really bought anything here so I don't know about that. Why don't we go ask the seller?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games