Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Halloween Party and Birthday Bash!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pumpkin??
  Trager
  Azure
  Raken
  Dyas
  Yuki
  Magnus
View Results

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:59 pm
It was hard to tell whether the faerie teen was going to save Siva or assist Kali when he strolled over to Kali. In the end, he did neither. "Eh!" Even if he didn't actually get her attention by that loud exclamation, he continued on in his ramblings. "I'm not sure who you are, but I'm likin' ya'." With a sleazy smile only a new teenager could pull off, he let his eyes scan her pirate wench outfit before he looked back to her eyes. Admittedly, he was liking her because her attitude was similar to someone else's that he knew so well, but Criofan hardly noticed or cared about that. This woman actually wanted to have fun! It was difficult to find anyone who wanted to do that and was not doing something else already.

"Wanna' get this place alive, hon?" Who was the Pae'il she was looking for, anyway? It had better not be her boyfriend. That would ruin his entire plan! Where would he find another person who wanted to have fun like this one at this party?

"Whazza hun?" Magnus looked back to Texas in confusion, who only shushed him. This was too good to miss even a moment of Criofan's ridiculous behavior. ...Well, okay. There may be a few things that would get him to turn away, but until then, this was rich.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:19 pm
"Hiya, luvah," Kali winked at the brightly colored guy. "I hope you like what you see, but touch and I'll have to forcibly remove your fingers." With a flirty giggle, the teen turned and strutted over to the food, making sure to spread her wings enough to make sure he knew what he was missing.

Guys were so easy. Her mom was always telling her to not trust them; Quinn hated the flirty attitude that accompanied Kali's bold demeanor. The angel had no fear, which proved both a blessing and a curse.

When she reached the table, she did a cute over-the-should lookback to make sure the male would follow. The smell of alcohol was strong here; whoever spiked the punch got carried away. At least the evening would prove amusing!

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:39 pm
Oh come on! People were supposed to swoon after he asked if they wanted to get the party alive! ...Okay, he hated when people swooned. On the other side, he also hated when people sauntered around and teased him. How irritating! Was it so wrong to just want to prove it right that there was no humanly possible way that Texas would kiss Hyacinthus before Criofan had a little flirtatious fun? Were the Guardians plotting against him? He eyed the skies and glared at them before turning his attention back to the woman who went from intriguing to annoying within seconds. Criofan refused to be dragged around like a little toy!

Unfortunately, his resistance became shaky when she looked back at him. He wouldn't give in! Huffing, he turned to the side and crossed his arms over his chest irritably, but he couldn't help letting his gaze return to the female in front of him. Then, Criofan would shake his head and turn back to any random direction that was not her direction. She was tempting, but Criofan was no toy! ...Right?

RIGHT! Why did he even question that? And who was snickering at him? As soon as Criofan turned towards the two culprits, Texas and Magnus shut their mouths and pretended to be looking for the dear Hyacinthus. Criofan quirked a brow, but didn't say anything. Liars. He glared at them mildly before turning his mild glare towards Kali. He wasn't amused, and he wasn't going to play this game! He had seen the results too many times on the corny soap operas Aysu watched...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:01 am
Asrai stiffened. "Normal pae? Like yourself? What exactly do you mean by that?" He glanced over at 'Qua with a raised eyebrow.

"Well thats good dear. I'd feel awful if someone got sick at my party. " Hearing the commotion across the clearing, she rose to take a better look. There certainly were a lot of people here now. And so many teens. She didn't realize there were so many teens on th island. Sally hoped things wouldn't get out of hand.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:31 am
What smile Trager had on her face disappeared as she tried to think of an explanation. She really should have chose better words. "I just mean I thought you were a land pae like me. I said normal because there aren't really a whole lot of Naiad around" Trager shrugged her shoulders innocently, but she was already getting bored with this. The boy's charm towards her had all but disappeared and Trager needed a new toy. Trager looked around, noticing a commotion going on not far away. It looked fun and Trager kind of wanted to join in. "I should probably look for some of the friends I came in with. Make sure they're okay and all." Trager gave to Asrai and Aquamarine as an excuse.

Azure looked at Sally in shock. "Woah, you made this party. That's very cool of you." Azure said in a very relaxed voice. Azure noticed the commotion going on just as Sally had. "WHOO, PAR-TY!' Azure shouted with a happy smile. He remained seated so that he could eat more cookies, but he lifted his arms and waved them from side to side "YE-AH!" Azure laughed happily. Those people were sure acting funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:20 am
Zoe listened to him and wasnt' sure what to belive. Did he say tied up? "Oh, ah...I see?" She said as she looked at him. It's not as if she knew him well anyway. Only met him with a different name at her parents party.

"Let's just dance again." She told him and pulled him to the floor. At least he was fun for a dance even if he was evil or something.

Pinky Lee nodded and looked in a bag as a teen dressed as a puppy talked to her. "Hello. I'm Pinky Lee and that's..." SHe wasn't sure she had heard the girls name and missed it or just forgot it.

Rain smiled. "You think so? Yeah, maybe it is working better. I think the slide might stay longer now too." He then looked at the decor and the rainbow. "I guess you are right, it's not really good, but oh well!"  

immortalmina

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:51 am
"Your loss," Kali giggled at the other teen's mock horror and shrugged. "Arrrrrr TIME FOR RUM!"

If the male pae had no intention of following she'd have fun without him. Grabbing a cup she loaded up the alcohol-laden punch, an act that would have her mother flailing in anger. "Bottoms up, yarrrr!"

She tipped back the punch and gulped it down. It tasted horrible and the back of her throat burned. The teen surpressed a cough and slammed the cup on the table as if it were a shot glass.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:02 am
Aquamarine didn't know what to say to that comment. "We are normal...aren't we?" SHe asked Rai as the other girl made and excuse to leave. She was feeling self-conscious all of a sudden. "And you are great dancer."

"Yeah, you do?" He liked when someone was jealous of him, it always made him feel good. He warmed at the kiss on his face. "Hey, you didn't smear me did you?" He said with a jovial voice, he wasn't being harsh. "Really? I like my face too." He pulled a mirror out to check his make up and it looked great. "So, what are you doing at this party? Anything fun happening?"

"I'm Cutter, nice to meet you." He smiled at Pinky Lee and the other girl. "So...what's going on at this party?" He wasn't sure what to talk about...he hadn't much experience with girls yet.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Persephone13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:15 am
(Hyacinthus' entrance)

The faery pae'il quickly skulked into the party, not quite ready for anyone to notice him. This was a very new experience for him. He had always liked dressing up and meeting new people. Now he'd get to do both. Still, he was shy because he wondered whom he would see. Hopefully some of his friends would be there like Texas and Tristen, maybe even Haru. It'd be a really long time since he had seen Tristen and Haru. How were they? He never heard much about them.

His parents had been thrilled to help him with his costumes. His flowing dark cloak almost got caught under his feet. At least his tunic was comfortable. He had taken great pains to make his costume armor look beautiful. He patterned it with masculine Greek designs like he had seen in the books he found, drawing a large eye on the middle of the breast for warding off Evil. Complete with arm-guards and sandals, he would've looked just like a youthful Greek soldier. The helmet was a little much, but fortunately he had a wooden sword for added effect. Hopefully, people would like his costume.

(Cute little Greek^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:25 am
She gave up so easily! Criofan pouted, slumping his shoulders. She could have at least shown a bit of sadness that she had lost her little game so easily! But no, instead she started to gulp down the obviously spiked punch. How depressing! First try and he had already failed! Well, Texas would see. He still would not win! There was no way his lips would touched Hyacinthus's until Criofan had someone! He was certain of that... well, unless he kept having situations like these where the person attempted to play a game, Criofan refused it, and then promptly failed at his attempt to woo the person. If that kept happening, Criofan would lose his battle all too easily...

Texas snickered. Looked like his brother had lost his battle already. The bold person did not care that Criofan did not want to play her games, and it left Criofan pouting and questioning his ability to woo anyone. Well, that was perfect for him! Not that Texas was trying to participate in the ridiculous competition Criofan declared existed--Texas found the concept of kissing someone before someone else childish and ridiculous--but it was fun to watch Criofan make an utter fool of himself and fail miserably. "NO BOLD WOMAN FOR YOU!"

"Shut up!," snapped Criofan, turning around. "Don't you have something better to do?!"

Ha. Now Criofan was saying the exact same thing Texas did earlier. While he smirked in his own personal victory, something passed Magnus's vision. He made little noises and pointed harshly towards the source of his confusion. Texas quirked a brow and glanced over. Cinthy! He had come! Texas's eyes lit up. "Magnus, you found Hyacinthus!" Suddenly, he forgot his victory over Criofan and dashed over to the man who had captured him so easily.

"Hyacinthus! You came!" Without even waiting for Hyacinthus to acknowledge him, the excited man prattled on. "You look like a dashing Greek solider! Conquer anything lately?" Hyacinthus had conquered his heart, as unintentionally as he had.

Magnus rolled his eyes from his position in Texas's arms. Now his brother was going to be obsessing over his 'Cinthy.' Well, at least it kept him happy, and Magnus liked when he was happy because that meant he got more grapes from Texas.

Seiana_ZI

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:41 am
Trager walked away from the two naiads with no remorse that she had offended Aquamarine, though she really hadn't noticed it eather. Trager headed towards the beverage table where all the fun seemed to be going on. If the punch really was spiked with rum like she had heard the bold girl yell, then Azure would definitly not approve of her drinking it. Where was Azure anyways? That gave her all the more reason to try some, but Trager wasn't sure if she actually wanted to have some once she saw Azure looking like he was having a miserable time. "He must've already had some, I don't want to ruin my fun quite yet though." Trager smirked as she looked around, there were still plenty of toys... er... boys around to be played with.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:00 am
If one person had to run up to Hyacinthus, the best person for it was his good friend Tex. He embraced him tightly, kissing his brow. "I hope you don't mind that. Kisses are how Greek men greeted their best friends."

Stepping back, he took in his friend's costume. "I like this. You look cute," he chuckled. "I was hoping that you'd like my costume. I worked very hard on it." Then he saw Magnus

Before the boy could stop himself, he all but squealed ecstatically. "He's adorable! And he's so pretty too! Oh, can I hold him? Please? Do you think he'll mind? He won't mind, right? He's so cute, I can't stand it!"

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:15 am
OOC: I SPENT TWO FRICKEN HOURS ON A POST AND THEN IE ERRORED RIGHT AS I WAS ENDING IT! So you know what? This is going to be a five minute introduction. THATS IT

BIC: Tartara walked into the clearing with her whole little pae group. Well. If one could call it... 'little'. She sported a simple witch costume. "Go on my pretties, be free!" She smiled at her high pitched voice. "Just be back before midnight!" Wearing black cat ears and tail with mascara wiskers, Zana stuck to her like glue. Tartara's familiar.

Raken naturally, wore nothing, leading the two girls in. The two girls naturally, being Adora and Dyas. Hair dyed purple, and clad in a brown shirt and pants, 'Sunny' held onto Dyas' arm. She laughed delightedly. This was going to be fun! Dyas however was in Fortuna's outfit, a single slit going up to midthigh with a black blindfold around her eyes. Hence the necessity of Adora

Dayht danced in after them, wearing her little fairy costume complete with a green dress and fairy wand. She laughed at Niday. "Come on nigh nigh! Join the fun!" She glared at her sister, in a pixie outfit against Dayhts fairy. The bare back unnerved her, causing her to roll her shoulders

Yuki smiled reassuringly at his sister, though the effect was sort of ruined. He wore nothing but a white bed sheet, holes cut out for the eyes. Yuki the ghost. She clung to his arm, tense. It didn't help that she wore one of the worst outfits she could ever think of wearing. A faded, transparent bellydancer outfit. How...She shuddered

Holding onto Cressida, Dameon only had on a brown hat to gather up all his orange hair in, grinning. The child was in a red dress, unshelled sunflowerseeds sown on. His little strawberry, her head the leaves. He laughed as his sister glared at her father, resisting the urge to cry out 'so cute!' His hair was streaked with bright blonde highlights, shades covering his bright green eyes.

Wearing a silkin white dress, form fitting with wide sleeves and a deep V neck, Erylia smiled. The teens golden hair fell around her shoulders like a golden halo, the 'real' gray one of metal keeping to her head by her black horns like a game of horseshoe. One wing was free while the other held a slip made of feathers. She smiled with her deep red lips, moving out to see if there was any fun to be had

Tristen was the last one, coming in wearing a cupid outfit. Complete with a constructionpaper tube on his back that held sticks.

OOC: I had origionally painstackingly wrote out each and every costume, like I did with Erylia's because I couldn't find anything like hers. But I don't care any more =.= here are pictures.

Dyas - http://www.emuseumstore.com/images/uploads/2310_2531_popup.jpg
Niday - http://www.shadowpool.com/images/races/pixie.jpg
Malloren - http://www.spookyboutique.com/boutique/costumes/83000-bellydancer.jpg but in light yellow
Dayht - http://www.allfancydress.com/images/products/large/12315.jpg
Yuki- http://www.petcaretips.net/IGotARock.jpg XD one of the left
Tristen - http://www.holidayinsights.com/valentine/cupid1.jpg

Shageki is outerspace and Dameon is a banana.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:19 am
Texas attempted to muffle his contented sigh when Hyacinthus's lips touched his brow. It did not work very well, but he quickly spoke to divert attention from how much he enjoyed that sort of closeness with him. "I hardly mind at all! It's an excellent way to play in character. Fits your name, too." After all, Hyacinthus was a Greek name, right? Well, at least it sounded Greek. That was Greek enough for him!

No way! The nerve! Texas had already won?! He spotted Hyacinthus and within seconds of talking to him, the boy had kissed Texas's brow! There was no way that Texas could so easily win the competition he just randomly made up for them. ...Well, it wasn't over yet! Texas had not been kissed on the lips by Hyacinthus! It wasn't over until Texas's lips got kissed! When they did, he would admit Texas the victor of his competition against someone who hardly cared, but until then, it was still on! Now to find a better girl!

Irritated, he stormed in another direction, leaving Texas and Hyacinthus to themselves. Maybe Erylia had came now...

"I'm glad you like my costume too! Your costume is fantastic, of course." He pet Magnus to act a bit more in the character of Dr. Evil himself. Magnus purred, curling up in his brother's arms contentedly. The toddler loved when people showered him with affection.

Speaking of attention, Hyacinthus gave plenty. Magnus could quickly grow to like this guy. He purred contentedly when Hyacinthus started complimenting him. Adorable, pretty, cute... If this was Texas's obsession, Magnus wanted him to stay obsessed. Purring like the kitten he was dressed as, the little boy reached out to the Greek solider in front of him. He wanted this man to hold him! He would give him lots of attention...

Texas snickered. "Looks like he wants you to hold him." He held Magnus out for Hyacinthus to take. The little boy looked up at him cutely, and Texas smiled softly to see Hyacinthus so happy.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:22 am
Haru was talking to Yukio when he noticed someone enter. Was that Hycinthius? He was older and prettier than before. He really wanted to go talk to him, but at the same time wanted the other male to notice him first.

Vash wandered into the party he was dressed as a cowboy. He looked around and spotted Malloren. Did she look goregous or what! He walked over all cowboy like, "Howdy, Miss."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff