Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salburg Cathedral - The Official Gust Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Atelier, Ar tonelico, Mana Khemia & Gust Games Guild 

Tags: Atelier, Ar tonelico, Mana Khemia, Gust, alchemist 

Reply Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild
Discussion: Atelier Series (General) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilly, Lilith, Iris.

A review I read said that Lilly is supposed to be one of the people that brought alchemy to the town of Salburg.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:05 pm
User Image
Really? Thats interesting! Does Iris tie in with that somehow because you showed an image of herUser Image

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:29 pm
MizuruTakagi
User Image
Really? Thats interesting! Does Iris tie in with that somehow because you showed an image of herUser Image

Iris is supposed to be the incarnation of Lilith, the creation mana.

Lilly: Founder of alchemy in Salburg.
Lilith: Creator of Mana.
Iris: Lilith's incarnation.

I'm pretty sure that it says that Iris was a founder of something or other back in Eternal Mana.
But it's been a few years since I last played it, so I forget.

By the way, I just finished 3 wallpapers:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:45 pm
User Image
Yes, she is thought of as the mother of mana or something? I can't remember either. I loved that game....
Nice wallpapers!User Image

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:24 pm
From what I remember, Iris incorporated mana into the lives of people and why it was widespread in prosperity for some time before the fall of the Slaith dynasty, I believe. She formed basic teachings that became the fundamentals of alchemy justifying the reasons of using alchemy for good.

This is mere speculation on my part since I haven't played the first one in quite some time.

Wasn't Lilith the representation of "Creation mana" (rather than created)? It might mean the same thing (I guess), but my memory regarding it is pretty foggy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:28 pm
Asashikka
From what I remember, Iris incorporated mana into the lives of people and why it was widespread in prosperity for some time before the fall of the Slaith dynasty, I believe. She formed basic teachings that became the fundamentals of alchemy justifying the reasons of using alchemy for good.

This is mere speculation on my part since I haven't played the first one in quite some time.

Wasn't Lilith the representation of "Creation mana" (rather than created)? It might mean the same thing (I guess), but my memory regarding it is pretty foggy.

Yep. ^_^  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:16 pm
User Image
I need to play the rest of the Atelier gamesUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:35 pm
MizuruTakagi
User Image
I need to play the rest of the Atelier gamesUser Image

Someone on Last.fm has the entire Atelier series, and I'm not just meaning Atelier Iris. ^_^
Their so lucky! xd  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:10 pm
User Image
Oh wow. You have the same name? What website was that anyway? It only had 22 members. How do you find out about these websites?User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:16 pm
MizuruTakagi
User Image
Oh wow. You have the same name? What website was that anyway? It only had 22 members. How do you find out about these websites?User Image

There are ways. ninja

Actually, I typed "Akiko Shikata Album" on Google and Last.fm was one of the sites that came up. ^_^
They have a fan made Atelier and Ar tonelico section, kind of like the guilds on Gaia.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Oh cool, I would join but I am too busy. I can't even respond here regularly!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:14 am
Jade Curtiss the Fonist
Oh cool, I would join but I am too busy. I can't even respond here regularly!!!

Last.fm is pretty cool, because you can type practically any musical artist and it will make a radio station based on them.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:07 pm
User Image
Oh...cool sig. it says Magical Girl Lucio or something, and she is blond. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:16 pm
Jade Curtiss the Fonist
User Image
Oh...cool sig. it says Magical Girl Lucio or something, and she is blond. User Image

I'm pretty sure that this is not the picture your talking about, but it's probably this character.

Fate Testarossa.

[Edit]
It was probably one of these.

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:19 am
User Image
It was the red one. 2nd. Where is it from?User Image

Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash