Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
rook's cabin(read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:30 pm
zing just laughed to himself"if you wish"zing was amused that the newcomer was concerned about tireing his wing where as zing had been taought how to train his wings to last longer.zing lowerd himself slowly but still kicking uo some dust as a result of landing,being 10 feet tall this would be expected."if you must know i was merley visiting the graveyard and have an over welming curiosity which you and you aquaintences triggerd by moveing from areas in peculiar ways so i only saw fit to ivistigate for rook does injoy learning about what is going on and i like to help him with that,i have no ill intentions but i tell as a warning,rook may have ill intentions when he gets here which i am sure he is on his way,for you unless i get more info as to why you are here"zing did not transform back to his normal self for he wasnt sure if he could trust this person.

almost as if by magic rook came into view but was transformed into his dragon form as well.spying the new comer rook landed behind him,his dragon form was identical to zings in all but three ways,one he was black and not red,two he was 15 feet tall and so kicked up more dust than zing upon landing,and three rook could controll water/ice,fire,earth,air,and lighting where as zing couldnt."well, to what do i ow the leasure of company"he said in a moking tone,this was rook's domain,rook's land and he planned to keep it that way"what are you doing here and more importantly why are you here.

zing stood by silent,he would let the other answer  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:28 pm
"I'm just here paying a visit. Until now, I had believed I was the only half dragon in RDS.
And of course, from what I've learned throughout my childhood, there are three types of half-bloods.
I was just wondering about the type you are."  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:38 pm
"we are the type that were made by a dragon father and a human mother"rook said with a sneer,he didnt like focusing n the fact that he was a half breed. it always made full bread dragons look down on him."any other questions"

zing transformed back into normal form and sat down in the grass,he felt more comfortable in the pressence of strngers when rook was with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:51 pm
"That's not what I meant."
The dragonewt knight sat himself down on a large boulder.
"There are those who seek harmony with both their sides, half bloods like me.
And there are those who a side, resenting their other parent and cursing themselves for their deformality.
And then there are the most dangerous kind. Those that believe that they are a superior breed from both their elder origins."
Skyeheart then looked into Rook's eyes.
"You are troubled at the fact I point out you have a human parent. I can tell. Because those eyes I see remind me of my now dead brother Flameheart."  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:56 pm
"harmony will never exists because with out chaose there can be no harmony just as light and dark,one is not supierior throught blood line but by hard work,and believe me if i resented either parent i would remain in one form permenently"rook looked down at sky,he was easily taller then him as a dragon but would probaly match his hight in human form

"the same goes for me"zing said just so there would be no time wasted in asking him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:58 pm
"If that were the case, you wouldn't even try to transform."
Skyeheart stood completely upright so Rook could see every feature of the dragonewt's body.
Upright, tall, and with clear blue eyes like a human. Yet red, scaly, and with wings and a tail.
"To me, if one tries to alter an appearence by other than weight or size, he lives under a false pretense.
While transformation has its value, I feel unless you wish to use the required skills of the morph, bearing with your true nature will be the only way to see the other's."  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:24 pm
"but if one stays out of his other form to long he may not be equally skilled with it when the time comes that he truly needs it"rook retorted,swishing the tip of his tail back and forth making an impresion in the grass.then rooks stomache rumbled,he hadnt eaten for a few days and it was starting to get to him"let's contineu this disscussion inside,perhapes i can intrest you in some fine meat or some herbs i grow in the back?after all since you are at my house i might as well be a good host."rook said to sky and transformed back since his cabin was onl built with an six and a half foot tall door.he opend the door and held it for zing,after zing walked in he contineud to hold it for sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:28 pm
"Thank you, I do not wish to impose. But seeing that we both wish to converse more..."
Skyeheart hestantly stepped inside and placed his equipment against the side of the enterance.  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:12 am
rook closed the door behind himself after entering"care for some meat,i have a vast meat locker wich holds,chicken,deer,beef,pork,and even some fish."rook said couting the types on his fingers for it was hard to remember them all sometimes.he headed for the steel door in the back of the room next to the fire place and opened it,retrieved two plucked ckins who had already been gutted and held the door open awaiting sky's choce."i assure you none of it is poisend"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:20 pm
"I have no preferance," Skyeheart said as he seated himself.  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:55 pm
"i'll take that as a surprise me then"rook said and pulled out another chicken.meanwhile zing had retrieved a large pot and filled it with water,bring it in to the liveing room and setting it on the hinges obove the floor of the fire place.rook took three logs from a box on the floor set them under the pot,threw the chicken in and set the logs a flame with a quick snap"it'll only take a few mineuts.so,how did you come about being of dragon blood if you dont mind my asking."rook said as he sat himself opposite sky,zing went up stairs and into his room,no doubt to read some comic books.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:23 pm
"I'm the same as you. Born from a human mother and a dragon father.
Of course..."
Skyeheart looked out the window.
"Where and when I was born probably defines my character a lot more..."  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:21 am
rook tilted his head while noding"true"straighting him self he went oover to the pot and retried the three chickens with a poker,with all three on the poker rook went and got three plates,a knife,and a fork.he then brought these back into the living room"zing,get your butt down here and eat your chicken"rook yelled oward the stairs and sure enough zing came down and strated eating.turning back to sky he said"if you wish you can use the fork and knife but zing and me perfer to eat with our hands.so,why so intrested in me and zing just because were all half-bloods?"rook asked taking a bite out of the chicken  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:19 am
Skyeheart tended to use no untenils too, but that was mainly because they couldn't fit well between his claws. After taking a bite into his chicken, Skyeheart looked up at Rook and Zing.
"I rarely meet half-bloods, whether they be dragon, elven, or even lycan. But every encounter has been significant in my life because of what they do with their heritage.
Perhaps I am just concerned that they will turn out like Flameheart. Growing to lothe everything and everyone, and then attempting to destroy the root of their hatred."  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:30 am
rook wasnt sure exactly how to reply"well,the way i see it is that alot of people,espescially humans,seem to think low of dragon half bloods when the other half is human,this naturally provoks half breeds and drives them to be violent,but if you let critisizers get to you then you only confirm there opinions"rook took another bite of chicken,still thinking about what sky had said.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff