Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)
The Sinz of Death (Literate) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Idril Lissesul

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:58 pm
As she approached the house she colud tell that they were waiting for her.. they were powerful she knew that but she felt like she was new.. i will beat you, and then i will continue to all others on the sides of the pure humans, you seem cocky, well, we will soon see  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:03 pm
Vale sat quietly in Marley's Tavern, a large hat covered his ears while a trenchcoat kept his tail hidden. He idly sipped at the white russian he had ordered, untill he felt the presence of another Sin outside and perked up.I really hope they're not looking for a fight... He thought to himself.  

resgil

Alede

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:18 pm
Kate left a lightening shaped clone of herself in the house as she creeped outside. She stopped outside a tavern and sighed. "This girl needs to stop. I am tired of this and I cannot keep running."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:01 pm
Akito smiled at the false image. The vibrations in the earth told him that there was a electrical clone in the house, sending energy down into the earth. The other girl kept walking toward the house, and Akito smirked, wondering if she had noticed. He hoisted himself to his feet and began to walk in the direction of the first girl. He wanted to keep an eye on them both before showing himself, so he needed to be close to both. Besides, the girl that had cloned herself was stronger with lightning power, making her an easier target. "It's always best to keep your eyes on the strongest enemy, after all," Akito laughed, following the girl from a distance, by feeling the vibrations in the earth.  

almanorigin

Alede

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:27 pm
"I will not be followed by someone who wishes harm upon me." Kate growled, her anger beginning to get too high. She sent an electric current towards the person who followed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:35 pm
"Oh, boy. Got too close." Akito focused on the earth below him and created a stone needle through the concrete. The current struck it, and was redirected into the earth harmlessly. "This one can sense me from further than most lightning types. Interesting. I wonder how she does it?" Akito held still a moment, letting the girl get further away, feeling the weight and stride of her footsteps through the earth. "Let's see if she still sees me," he chuckled. As an afterthought, he sent a needle toward the lightning clone a quarter mile away, discharging it. "That'll surprise the other one."  

almanorigin

Nikol_Mosh

Shirtless Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:46 pm
[can i still join? if not ill delete]

UserName: Stellarlicious
Name: Rose of Burn
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sin: Death By Burn - Can create or manipulate fire to her hearts desire.
Bio: Modified at the age of 9, she was the second to last Sin ever created. There was another like her that burnt down the other half of the labratory. Unlike him though, she didnt. Instead she murdered her parents when she arrived home the following hour.
Personality: Like fire; Warm yet dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:04 am
Kate sighed. "This one wont' leave me by. Fine--let him come...I'll deal with him when I have to." She rubbed her head. Sometimes having telepathy was a bad thing. It hurt her head to see things she didn't really want to see.  

Alede

almanorigin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:21 am
Akito was enjoying this. He hadn't ever seen a lightning user that could see him so far away. He wondered how she was doing it. 'This could turn out to be a fun day for me.' He had noticed that she her footsteps had ceased, so she either had the ability to fly, or she had stopped and was waiting for him. 'Guess she's had enough of this. Very well then, might as well get back to my original plan.' With that, he began to walk in the girl's last indicated direction, keeping tabs on her motion. 'Too bad, though. I kinda wanted to see how much this sense of hers could see.'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Kate stood in the middle of the sidewalk, waiting. She was going to let him catch up. Might as well end this now. If she could not reason with this guy, then she would have to kill him--no matter how much she didn't want that. "Why is everyone so bent on destruction? Why can't they just leave me alone?"  

Alede

almanorigin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:55 pm
As Akito rounded the final corner, he finally spotted the woman he was looking for. She had known he was coming as well. She didn't look like the kind of person that usually had these kind of powers. The only reason he ever took down other Sinz was because they usually stole and killed for their own food. Akito figured he might as well do the people of the city a favor by knocking down the villains in the town, while lining his own pockets to keep himself alive. This girl didn't look like the usual foul-minded kind that usually roamed this area. Reaching the woman, he smiled and said, "Guess I finally caught up with you. You're not what I expected to find."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:07 pm
Kate crossed her arms. "Oh, really? What did you expect to find? A foul, hell-bent, destructive thing?" She snorted as she glanced around the street. "Why exactly are you after me? You're the second person today. I dont' need this crap. All I want is to be left alone."  

Alede

almanorigin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:46 pm
Akito laughed. "Actually, that was what I was expecting. Most Sinz I meet are cruel, sadistic monsters, with nothing better to do than kill. Alot of them use their powers for their own personal gain, so I find them and beat the crap out of them. I knock down criminals and line my wallet at the same time!" Akito leaned against the wall. "Honestly, though, with power like this, don't expect to be left alone. Use your power. You have it, get used to it." He chuckled. "Honestly though, the reason I was so interested in following you is because you could see me coming from so far away. How'd you do that anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:56 pm
Kate sighed as she looked back at him. "I am not like most Sinz. I hate being like this--a freak. I only use my powers when it's absolutely necessary." She cocked her head to the side.

"I could see from so far away because--well--I don't know how. It's just something I've always been able to do. Ever since I was modified."  

Alede

06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games