Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 am
FieryLavaElf
I'm just letting you all know that I'm still here but not here. Actually, I was absent. Helping my mom out around the house. She needs some time off due to CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome). Unfortunately, our family doctor misdiagnosed her for arthritis and told her to take Arthritis pain relievers (and unfortunately it didn't work either). Now she's complaining how numbing her right wrist and pain shot through her right arm. Yes, she's wearing the CTS brace for 3 days. I know it's going to take a while before she's back to normal. So I'm letting you know that I might be on Gaia but only for the daily chances and selling in the MP. Other than that, I'm off for the next while. So see you all later once everything's back to normal. Good night.

I'm sure you'll take great care of her. I hope she has a quick recovery 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 pm
The Avi I got in the works! Does it remind you of the old me? Just well much better? smile Anyway I posted him in the quest thread.. But figured I would share him here without the list of items also

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,854,900 Gold
[Item Information]  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:03 am
Drakonis Darkblade
I'm so tee totally bored tonight. I can't find anything interesting on Gaia to do, Where have all the roleplayers gone?

My RP activities have been largely off in my little group through AIM.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:22 pm
Exxos
Drakonis Darkblade
I'm so tee totally bored tonight. I can't find anything interesting on Gaia to do, Where have all the roleplayers gone?

I see... So that is where the RP is. I need some of that.  

Drakonis Darkblade

Sparkly Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:28 pm
Drakonis Darkblade
Exxos
Drakonis Darkblade

I really need to get my friends to ease up a bit and let others into our RP group. We're running Star Wars D6 at the moment and I have been tasked with, as my little sister said before she bailed on the SW game, "A D&D game, but with a more burning wheel feel, kind of realistic and grim-dark, that does not make anyone feel more talented than anyone else." razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 am
Exxos
Drakonis Darkblade
Exxos
Drakonis Darkblade

I really need to get my friends to ease up a bit and let others into our RP group. We're running Star Wars D6 at the moment and I have been tasked with, as my little sister said before she bailed on the SW game, "A D&D game, but with a more burning wheel feel, kind of realistic and grim-dark, that does not make anyone feel more talented than anyone else." razz

D&D? Count me in. It's either that or I make my own campaign on gaia with my DM account.  

Drakonis Darkblade

Sparkly Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 pm
Exxos
Drakonis Darkblade
Exxos
Drakonis Darkblade

I'd like in!!! me me memememe... :ahem:

I would find this most delightful. biggrin I wanted to game with you guys before we found out just how much I suck at sifi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:03 am
Kujujuwa
Exxos
Drakonis Darkblade
Exxos
Drakonis Darkblade

I'd like in!!! me me memememe... :ahem:

I would find this most delightful. biggrin I wanted to game with you guys before we found out just how much I suck at sifi.

I still say it is just in your head.

Even after sis left the SW game, I was still saying she was good at it (some of my favorite RPG moments in my entire life were when she just put her issues away and enjoyed herself), but she left anyway and left a nice, big, festering wound in my gamemasteratorial spirit. It's hard on me as both a gamemaster and a big brother, I should not fail that epically. I will ask to see if it is okay if I bring you two in once it is ready, though I am thinking it won't be because of her self-consciousness. She's so afraid of "not playing well" that it blinds her to the fact that she is one of the best players I have come across, so I can see her causing a fuss and being scared shitless.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm
So does my avi remind any of you older members of my old style? Just more up to date with way better items smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:12 pm
man i am so tired. i can't seem to get enough rest lately. i woke up today and just couldn't get my eyes to open. and so much to do today. had to go help do yard work for a lady at church and then i had to make a meal for my friend. and then father in laws birthday party tonight. and i just want to sleep. and then all my own housework and yard work and trying to potty train my son.  

Teeshann

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:07 pm
Hey folks I have a treat for you. Its of epic cuteness... My Dogs.. I recorded a video of my dogs... Sadie was being a spaz near the wood and Diva thought she was good help! Sadie is the chocolate lab and Diva is the tall Great Dane!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 am
LOL at your dogs.  

Teeshann

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 pm
Hypothetical of the day: Pretend that I am living out there with you or nearby. Around 3AM, having been fighting a sickness, I start puking a lot. The puking turns to puking 3 cups to a quart of blood. I take my temp and it is 104º at least as my jaw locks up and I bite down on the thermometer hard enough to break it. I then proceed to have contortions and body spasms to the point that I pull and possibly damage things. My pulse is about double what it should be. I can barely choke out a gurgling wail. Oh and the blood is in a streak across the bathroom from the sink to the shower, mostly in the sink, but as I keeled over to the loss of bodily control, it arced - so the scene is borderline graphic. What do you do?

If you're my mom and have a dentist appointment you need to be rested for, you tell me to shut up and stop overreacting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 am
-Neurotic-Soul-
Hey folks I have a treat for you. Its of epic cuteness... My Dogs.. I recorded a video of my dogs... Sadie was being a spaz near the wood and Diva thought she was good help! Sadie is the chocolate lab and Diva is the tall Great Dane!

Your dogs are awesome! Was there anything actually behind the wood?

@Exxos - well it's already well known that your parents barely qualify as human beings much less parents. (the "barely" part being very generous)
Were you able to get to a doctor? I assume since you were able to post that you were somewhat recovered... or posting from a hospital?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Drakonis Darkblade

Sparkly Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 am
Exxos
Hypothetical of the day: Pretend that I am living out there with you or nearby. Around 3AM, having been fighting a sickness, I start puking a lot. The puking turns to puking 3 cups to a quart of blood. I take my temp and it is 104º at least as my jaw locks up and I bite down on the thermometer hard enough to break it. I then proceed to have contortions and body spasms to the point that I pull and possibly damage things. My pulse is about double what it should be. I can barely choke out a gurgling wail. Oh and the blood is in a streak across the bathroom from the sink to the shower, mostly in the sink, but as I keeled over to the loss of bodily control, it arced - so the scene is borderline graphic. What do you do?

If you're my mom and have a dentist appointment you need to be rested for, you tell me to shut up and stop overreacting.

I'd call for a freakin ambulance. That sounds like something my mother would do. We have too much in common in the inhumane parents department. That grinds my gears, If I weren't the type that doesn't like fighting I'd pound her face into the pavement after I got better with a stiff 'F you!'  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games