Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm
*walks up to her door, Smok close behind her* Huh... I could've sworn I locked the door this morning. Gwee or Blossom must've wanted to go outside. *going inside, is confused when she smells something cooking* cat_confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm
*is multitasking and doesn't even hear her, washing some dishes used to make the cake, checking on the chicken cooking in the oven, keeping an eye on the more adventurous pets trying to sneak a taste*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm
*Smok waddles into the kitchen and squeaks loudly*

*follows the baby dragon* cat_surprised Rod? cat_confused What're you doing here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm
*smiles and looks over at her, chuckling. Dries his hands and walks to her, wrapping her up in a hug and kissing her forehead* Cooking. *grins down at her*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:38 pm
Well, I see that. *nuzzles against him* So who let you in, Gwee or Blossom? *giggles*

I did! *Gwee says proudly* Said he had a surprise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:40 pm
As indeed I did. *squeezes her tighter for a moment, relishing in her nuzzling*

*lays his head on hers, breathing in her scent* How was your day? *asks muffled in her hair*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 pm
Yes, you did. I was certainly surprised to see you here. *smiles* My day was pretty good. I spent the afternoon painting in the lobby at AS. People kept watching me though. It was a little embarassing. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:56 pm
Well who couldn't help but stare at your beauty and painting skill? wink *winks at her and gently kisses her lips before going back to the stove and getting the green beans ready* What were you painting?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 pm
cat_redface Uh... nothing special. I was just doing a self-portrait from a picture Mitri took of me last month. For practice, mostly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:16 pm
Oh? *starts putting things out on the table* Am I going to be able to see said painting? smile  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 pm
When it's done. cat_smile

*glides over and lands on Kits' shoulder*

Hi Gwee. *pets him*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:34 pm
*nods and gets the chicken dishes out, the one for the pets and the one for them* Smell good? *smiles at her and then gets the baked Alaska out and puts it in the oven*

*gets down wine glasses and pours some white wine into two glasses*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Mmmm. *takes a deep breath* Yeah, it does. ^_^ So... do you need any help?

*Smok sniffs and walks over to stand right behind Rod* emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:46 pm
If you'll cut the bread and take this over to the table. *hands her the basket for the bread and the steamed veggies in a bowl* I'll think that should do it. smile The chickens a bit hot so we'll have to let it cool a moment. biggrin

*almost trips over Smok* Whoa! *catches himself and manages not to spill the wine* lol Don't worry, Smok. I made enough for the pets too.  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm
All right. *carries the veggies over, then cuts the bread* Well, you did just take it out of the oven... I hope it'd be hot. cat_wink *tail moves from side to side, attracting Jack, who tries to catch it*

*squeaks happily*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games