Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Initiate Roleplaying Network
Mitsuko's Dorm R Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 806 807 808 809 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:52 pm
((Miruko...I like...really need you to get on IRC...if not tonight can we agree on some time in the morning though I gotta leave at like...8:45 in the morning tomorrow...))

User Image"I guess you are right...I suppose you always have kinda been like this. My apologizes..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:53 pm
((I guess... In the morning...))
User Image "Yeah..."  

Miruko-chii
Crew

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:56 pm
((Well...what time then...? I'd like to atleast talk for an hour or longer...))

User Image"I apologize for acting out of line and rank like that, your Highness...please forgive me insolence."

Minato reverted back to his noble attitude, even though he knew Naruka really didn't like it. It was habit whenever he felt like he made her mad or displeased.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:22 pm
"Right now, we are members of the ARKO. There is no reason why you should be addressing me like that."  

Miruko-chii
Crew

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image"I made you uncomfortable though and you are still a princess...I needed to apologize properly."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 pm
Alright. So a lot of you are coming to the conclusion that things are getting awfully... slow for lack of a better term. So the board has come together and we are developing a new schedule based roleplaying system that should dynamically update the storyline based on post frequency data that we've been accumulating. Here is essentially what we've discussed and are in the process of implementing in some sort of way:

-The Dynamic Storyline System. - A system designed around post frequency and dynamically adjusting the storyline using a new system of flexible storyline blocks. This requires a lot of cooperation from storyline writers/designers, RP Coordinators, and rolepalyers alike.

-Specialized Storyline Coordinator Scheduling - This is a system that we are seeing if we can get into motion. Its going to be hard given people's schedules, but if it is successful, it should be a powerful system. While we will maintain the standard coordinator assigned to storyline, we will also implement semi-master coordinators that oversee all active storylines and have someone assigned to each day so that they can periodically check PMs or chat messages to answer RP Coordination questions and give advice. This should alleviate the issue of coordinators not being on when someone needs them.

-GMDRPF V2 - Clarity was great while it existed... but we need to resort back to faster and more (mobile) convenient posting techniques. The new Post Format will be more flexible, and allow different scenarios based on by what means you are posting. We are merging the concepts of ICPF V3 into GMDRPF V2.

So that is the confirmed aspects of our plan. Hopefully we can take things into action as soon as possible. I want to also give you guys a few words of advice.

- Even though activity has taken a recent dive recently, we are still here. Even if some people have to cut out for a bit, the IiD RPN will exist (Although its kinda limited to MDR, we need an absolute time block to seriously jump start MDE. The post when you can format does not work with new role plays).

- People are busy. A lot of people are entering college and have not yet been able to settle into their new schedules. Its going to be tough, but give people time to adjust. Some people are faster (or slower) at adjusting. Its okay. Take your time. No pressure.

-We WILL get through this. We have every intention of getting through the rough first few months of the academic year, through the semester, through Mitsuko's Birthday event, and into the holiday period. We need to cooperate and just come to terms with the situation.

-A nice way to ensure progress happens, is to have progress in mind. If you want to have an un-designated branch scene ARRANGE IT WITH THE PARTIES FIRST! Ensuring a block branch can happen for consistency is a stretch but it does not breach RPP/RLP (we seriously need an all encompassing acronym). If you do not, delays may happen. This is a suggestion mind you, but for the sake of progress... try to aim to stay on track with the storyline. Right now, in every scene (except maybe MS3) we want to aim for a CR

If you have any questions comments suggestions or concerns, please PM me. I do read and I will reply as long as you request that I reply >.>  

Momoiri
Vice Captain

Miruko-chii
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 pm
"Not while I'm here I'm not."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image"Alright...I understand..."  

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

Miruko-chii
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:32 pm
"Minato."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image"Yes...?"  

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

Miruko-chii
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:03 pm
"Look at me."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm
User ImageMinato looked at Naruka.

"Yes, Naruka?"  

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

Miruko-chii
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:29 pm
"Cheer up a bit more."

Naruka walks past Minato and places her hand on his shoulder while he was still in range.

"Okay?"

She lets go and continues walking.

"Status report Airi."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:32 pm
User ImageMinato's eyes widened as he heard Naruka's words and felt her hand on his shoulder. A small smile graced his face as he turned to watch Naruka move to talk to Ari.

"I'll get right on that, Naruka."  

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

The Queen of Shadows
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image "Akari says that she's ready and that the participants need to be there as soon as possible."  
Initiate Roleplaying Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 806 807 808 809 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games