Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:58 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Light Atago
SoA's Name: Voltali
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Voltali first and foremost follows storms. She feels a spiritual connection whenever there's an electrical storm in the area, and will do whatever she can to get as close to it as possible. Aside from this aspect of her personality, she is quite capable of tending to herself and holding her own. She enjoys a good test of strength from time to time. In between storms and spars, Voltali is stubborn but is a great home-keeper.
Brief History: Growing up Voltali learned, as any Stormborn would, to fight and defend herself, and from time to time she enjoys sharpening those skills. That being said, she's perfectly content to remain a freeborn. She feels much more like residing where the storms are common, and is a traditional Stormborn female, feeling it is her place to tend to her (eventual) family, any thralls she might come to have, and take care of whatever needs the reavers might have whenever they return.

((I also don't think I ever posted these guys… *FAILFACE* They're now adols, but I only have everyone's cub pics saved))

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Al-Hattal (Meepfur) x Dagny (Light Atago)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Merker (Light Atago)

Cub's Name: Níðhöggr (BastetAmun)

Cub's Name: Pehmeä (Ruler of Everything)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:14 am
These two are twins and are new so they haven't been certed yet. n_n

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Epine de Rose
SoA's Name: Dione
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Dione is, for the most part, an individual of measured moods. Her demeanour is a difficult one to read and this is generally down to how her father raised her. While inherently neutral, or preferring to act after she has considered the facts in front of her, once she has made a decision she's very strong in her convictions.

Traditions, rules and laws are meant to be upheld and respected. Those who are unable to follow them should be punished. Those who act recklessly should be shamed and re-educated.

Her opinions and views are very black and white, but she can be relied upon not to cause a stir until she's certain a riot is necessary!
Brief History:
Raised by her Justicar father Destati, and her divine mother Arimathras, Dione hasn't had a dramatic life. If anything she was raised in a very strict household tempered by her mother's benevolence. However, when both reached maturity, their mother once again flew the nest and left her in the care of the father.

Bound by duty, her father advised her and her twin brother that they would do well to find their place in the world. Rather than cater to the weak, he urged them to find purpose and strength, in short, secure a position in a pride worthy of respect, rather than that of one that requires constant nursing and oversight.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tethys
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Tethys is hot blooded and has a bit of a temper. He's not evil, but he is difficult to rein in and control if his buttons are pushed! Fortunately, his bark is generally worse than his bite as he has been schooled and drilled enough by his father to appreciate that the Justicar will come for him and enact judgement if he lets his bad attitude get the better of him.

As such he loves a good brawl and he's a bit of a tough-nut. He's got a lot of opinions and he'll posture quite a bit over them, but ultimately if you can beat him around the head and get him to the ground then he's going to give you the respect you deserve!

Brief History:
Raised by her Justicar father Destati, and his divine mother Arimathras, Tethys hasn't had a dramatic life. If anything she was raised in a very strict household tempered by his mother's benevolence. However, when both reached maturity, his mother once again flew the nest and left him in the care of the father.

Bound by duty, his father advised him and his twin brother that they would do well to find their place in the world. Rather than cater to the weak, he urged them to find purpose and strength, in short, secure a position in a pride worthy of respect, rather than that of one that requires constant nursing and oversight.  

Epine de Rose

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:41 am
Light Atago
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Light Atago
SoA's Name: Voltali
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Voltali first and foremost follows storms. She feels a spiritual connection whenever there's an electrical storm in the area, and will do whatever she can to get as close to it as possible. Aside from this aspect of her personality, she is quite capable of tending to herself and holding her own. She enjoys a good test of strength from time to time. In between storms and spars, Voltali is stubborn but is a great home-keeper.
Brief History: Growing up Voltali learned, as any Stormborn would, to fight and defend herself, and from time to time she enjoys sharpening those skills. That being said, she's perfectly content to remain a freeborn. She feels much more like residing where the storms are common, and is a traditional Stormborn female, feeling it is her place to tend to her (eventual) family, any thralls she might come to have, and take care of whatever needs the reavers might have whenever they return.
She looks good to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:41 am
Light Atago
((I also don't think I ever posted these guys… *FAILFACE* They're now adols, but I only have everyone's cub pics saved))

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Al-Hattal (Meepfur) x Dagny (Light Atago)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Merker (Light Atago)

Cub's Name: Níðhöggr (BastetAmun)

Cub's Name: Pehmeä (Ruler of Everything)
Better late than never.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:43 am
Epine de Rose
These two are twins and are new so they haven't been certed yet. n_n

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Dione
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Dione is, for the most part, an individual of measured moods. Her demeanour is a difficult one to read and this is generally down to how her father raised her. While inherently neutral, or preferring to act after she has considered the facts in front of her, once she has made a decision she's very strong in her convictions.

Traditions, rules and laws are meant to be upheld and respected. Those who are unable to follow them should be punished. Those who act recklessly should be shamed and re-educated.

Her opinions and views are very black and white, but she can be relied upon not to cause a stir until she's certain a riot is necessary!
Brief History:
Raised by her Justicar father Destati, and her divine mother Arimathras, Dione hasn't had a dramatic life. If anything she was raised in a very strict household tempered by her mother's benevolence. However, when both reached maturity, their mother once again flew the nest and left her in the care of the father.

Bound by duty, her father advised her and her twin brother that they would do well to find their place in the world. Rather than cater to the weak, he urged them to find purpose and strength, in short, secure a position in a pride worthy of respect, rather than that of one that requires constant nursing and oversight.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tethys
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Tethys is hot blooded and has a bit of a temper. He's not evil, but he is difficult to rein in and control if his buttons are pushed! Fortunately, his bark is generally worse than his bite as he has been schooled and drilled enough by his father to appreciate that the Justicar will come for him and enact judgement if he lets his bad attitude get the better of him.

As such he loves a good brawl and he's a bit of a tough-nut. He's got a lot of opinions and he'll posture quite a bit over them, but ultimately if you can beat him around the head and get him to the ground then he's going to give you the respect you deserve!

Brief History:
Raised by her Justicar father Destati, and his divine mother Arimathras, Tethys hasn't had a dramatic life. If anything she was raised in a very strict household tempered by his mother's benevolence. However, when both reached maturity, his mother once again flew the nest and left him in the care of the father.

Bound by duty, his father advised him and his twin brother that they would do well to find their place in the world. Rather than cater to the weak, he urged them to find purpose and strength, in short, secure a position in a pride worthy of respect, rather than that of one that requires constant nursing and oversight.
These two have an intriguing backstory going on. It'll be great to have them in the pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:53 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Seaki
SoA's Name: Nebesa
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: A shy girl who was originally a healer in the Amazons. She can be somewhat of a spitfire, but she's pretty gullible as well.
Brief History: Born in the amazons to a princess, Nebesa travelled out on her own and managed to get knocked up and then captured as a thrall.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:12 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Annchen
SoA's Name: Tuuri
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Tuuri is curious about the outside world and the interesting foreign languages some of the outlanders speak. She can't see herself actually leaving the pride, but she loves to learn about the outlands. She's got a positive outlook on life and is content with her lot in life. Perhaps she'd be even happier as a Lawspeaker, but for now it looks as if she might become the wife of one instead.
Brief History: Born to one of the smaller and less notable Old Blood families, her familys biggest claim to fame is her brother the Captain. He's unortunately been missing in action for some time. Tuuri hopes that his viking will come back any day now, but it's been long enough that they might be lost. Her parents are freeborn and both are older lions.

((Planning to throw her into the drama I've planned for Torbjörn the Lawspeaker))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:31 am
Seaki
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Seaki
SoA's Name: Nebesa
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: A shy girl who was originally a healer in the Amazons. She can be somewhat of a spitfire, but she's pretty gullible as well.
Brief History: Born in the amazons to a princess, Nebesa travelled out on her own and managed to get knocked up and then captured as a thrall.
Sounds good.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:32 am
Annchen
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Annchen
SoA's Name: Tuuri
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Tuuri is curious about the outside world and the interesting foreign languages some of the outlanders speak. She can't see herself actually leaving the pride, but she loves to learn about the outlands. She's got a positive outlook on life and is content with her lot in life. Perhaps she'd be even happier as a Lawspeaker, but for now it looks as if she might become the wife of one instead.
Brief History: Born to one of the smaller and less notable Old Blood families, her familys biggest claim to fame is her brother the Captain. He's unortunately been missing in action for some time. Tuuri hopes that his viking will come back any day now, but it's been long enough that they might be lost. Her parents are freeborn and both are older lions.

((Planning to throw her into the drama I've planned for Torbjörn the Lawspeaker))
She sounds awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:56 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Casmira
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A little bit spoiled, but convinced it's only because she's pretty, Meri is vain of her looks and thinks they're all she has going for her.
Brief History: Born and raised a rogue, she'll meet the reaver Midas on a viking and he'll fall for her, alienating his best friend, who wants to make her a thrall, and offers to marry her. She accepts his offer, fearing the alternative, and so she's brought back to the pride as Midas' freeborn wife.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:10 am
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Casimira
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A little bit spoiled, but convinced it's only because she's pretty, Meri is vain of her looks and thinks they're all she has going for her.
Brief History: Born and raised a rogue, she'll meet the reaver Midas on a viking and he'll fall for her, alienating his best friend, who wants to make her a thrall, and offers to marry her. She accepts his offer, fearing the alternative, and so she's brought back to the pride as Midas' freeborn wife.
Great.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:17 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Gonen (nessiaing) x Nebesa (Seaki) (this is the litter I talked to you about: the litter was conceived before Nebesa was captured and born in the pride)
Cubs' Rank: Thralls

Cub's Name: GurenSoA Name (Painted Moose)

Cub's Name: Firith (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Hjärta (nessiaing)

Cub's Name: Ithildin (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Smaragd'Ögon (nessiaing)  

nessiaing

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:51 am
nessiaing
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Gonen (nessiaing) x Nebesa (Seaki) (this is the litter I talked to you about: the litter was conceived before Nebesa was captured and born in the pride)
Cubs' Rank: Thralls

Cub's Name: GurenSoA Name (Painted Moose)

Cub's Name: Firith (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Hjärta (nessiaing)

Cub's Name: Ithildin (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Smaragd'Ögon (nessiaing)
Right. I'll add these to the thrall list. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:22 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Fastklump (Princess_Feylin) x Vitania (Buffy_the_Bloody)

Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Ranulfr (Buffy_the_Bloody)

Cub's Name: Haldor (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Lagertha Buffy_the_Bloody)

Cub's Name: Rasmus (Princess_Feylin)  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:46 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Sabra Knight
SoA's Name: Chiemi
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - She's the daughter of Xennek and sister to Iesha, both reavers in the pride. [intro rp]
Brief Personality: Not so much a berserker as her sister or father, Chiemi still has a bit of that bloodlust. Being a guard in her previous pride the girl is more battle ready than other rogues and has picked up a bit from different travelers met in the Shrine Keepers. Compared to most of her family she gets far more embarrassed easily, but does not hesitate to send out retorts with a sharp tongue. After being challenged to a Viking while he was out on a raid, the lioness was reunited with her father and has followed him to the pride. x3  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff