Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:32 am
Mana's stuff *_* I do want. I'd rather have some of his accesories, though. I can make the clothes myself, but I can't make a pretty necklace.

Sad thing is, I am a tom-boy =_= or at least I've been considered such. I love gothic lolita, but I never act feminine when I'm wearing them ^^; I'm like, " 'kay, I wanna play in the mud now!!" when I'm dressed up.

I like lacy skirts *_* And corsets.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:10 am
Oh, she bought handkerchiefs and stockings, too. XD I've yet to buy anything really expensive. Just a photobook and a few magazines each about $20. Japan is so much fun to just wander around in. You never know what you'll find.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:50 am
I think I must be missing something here....

what exactly is so particular about "Mana's" stuff? neutral

LOL! Japan sounds like an All-Year round Convention!! XD I found some awsome stuff at Sakuracon... including a leather-shop booth, with all sorts of sword sheaths, belts, pouches arm-cuffs and gloves... everything you'd want for a really awsome RenFair costume! xd (I got their card... so when I get more money I can start on my outfit.) of course... I ALSO found Vic Mignogna browsing that booth as well. wink and got another hug from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:15 am
He's a famous, um... what IS he exactly? Clothing designer, crossdresser, composer, band manager... I think? My friend's in his fanclub and obsessed with him.

So much random junk and cool stuff in Japan. I want to find a bigger Book Off. I want more 105 yen manga!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:24 am
Ah... okay I guess...

Book Off? ... and how much does 105 yen translate to in dollars?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:47 am
Hey guys, I should be around more now. The concert I was performing at happened yesterday... it was followed by a night of Brawl and Munchkin and general merrymaking...  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:53 pm
What instrument do you play, Cecil?

One of my concerts was canceled recently ((after Nazis invaded my school. [not really, we're just playing the sound of music, that's all. And there are Nazis in that.])) I was bummed about it but at least I have something to do during the now-non-existent practice time, right?
So I should be on more. (Other than my projects and term papers. But I'll get those done quick.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:12 pm
I play Bass Guitar, Keyboard and Guitar. I want to learn Banjo, Mandolin and Violin, especially violin. I mostly play bass, that's what I did at the concert.

Nazis is bad, actually I have this theory that Zombie Nazis are hiding under my school's history wing...

Too bad about your concert though, I don't have any homework and I'm on vacation, except a lab report for physics, but that's easy.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:12 pm
Sweet. (I'm afraid of guitars [so many strings!], but I play Piano.) I do violin, it's great fun but a lot of work. I want to play cello and harp. (And try out organ at least once. whee )

That's interesting. Can you hear the Nazis?
Yeah, our school put on a production of the sound of music, so there were Austrian flags in the foyer during intermission and suddenly a nazi troup came in, ripped them down, and put up nazi flags.
It was all planned, mind you, and I was one of the few people who knew it wa gong to happen, but the atmosphere was TENSE.
I got some pics, so I'll put them up some time.

I'm bummed too, but it gives me a lot more free time. Well, I have to practice for the other concert, but that's ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:55 pm
I play a little Violin myself, but I haven't had the opportunity to do much with it since High School...

I'm sorry to hear about your spoiled Concert Mor... sad that's a real shame!

I've been playing Brawl recently! XD totally addicted! my Game Teacher Emrich has a Wii, and I play with his kids when I'm at his house. (I tutor his daughter in art, and I help out with his game Publishing company "Victory Point Games".) It's an awsome game! though I wish the clone characters had some different moves... confused  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:39 am
Yay for Violin!

I'm in total agreement, Ermak, Ganondorf needs scimitars, and Toon Link needs a Deku Leef, and maybe Deku Nuts (or something). The adult Link also ought to be able to transform into a wolf (maybe with his final smash?).

The only clone characters that really seem to work are Lucas and Ike, since they only copy about half the moves, and have a few unique moves of their own to compensate.

Although, I think Pichu worked great as a clone character, it's too bad that one got 'cut'.

I love to critique games.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:14 am
'Cause he had some Spiffy-Awesome moves with the twin Scimitars!! XD

I was so disappointed about the lack of Wolf-Link in Brawl!! sad .... that was NOT fair... I mean... Zelda can turn into Sheik, so why can't Link turn into a Wolf y'know?

part of Being a game designer... XD  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:34 am
Ermak Lorde
I think I must be missing something here....

what exactly is so particular about "Mana's" stuff? neutral

LOL! Japan sounds like an All-Year round Convention!! XD I found some awsome stuff at Sakuracon... including a leather-shop booth, with all sorts of sword sheaths, belts, pouches arm-cuffs and gloves... everything you'd want for a really awsome RenFair costume! xd (I got their card... so when I get more money I can start on my outfit.) of course... I ALSO found Vic Mignogna browsing that booth as well. wink and got another hug from him.

He was also in a super popular band featuring Gackt =_=

I WANT ROY BACK ;_; I dun care if he was a Clone, I liked him.

Though I love Pit. Especially wearing black and pink.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:02 am
Skin? or a different band?

Hehehe, Marth is WAY cooler... xp wink Marth is awsome!

Pit is overpowered, but he does look pretty nifty in black....  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:38 am
Malice mizer. They don't exist anymore.

My friend uses Marth XP So I can't. I enjoy Roy's flamey greatness.

I actually don't like Pit's moves. His Final Smash is great, but.....I'm not sure I'm gonna use him much longer. I may switch to Link.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff