Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 950

Kein sighed as he watched the giant go down. He slowly cut the flow of chakra on body sealing the gates shut again and made his way over to Aki. Before speaking he bowed he head as Aki bowed his. It was out of mutual respect for each other. As Kein stood he surveyed the dammage of the area. The majority of the ruins were destoryed leaving rubble and destruction dominating the landscape. He sighed and placed his arm on Aki's shoulder and said," Your strong and tough use that to your advantage. You cant always rely on that jutsu. It makes you a MASSIVE target for a long range fighter. Speed fighters like myself can get through it without to much trouble so I want you to work on your reflexes and speed overall so that while in that state you can maneuver.On a side note I do not want you to ever use that jutsu inside this village again unless here or someplace else of equal devastation ok. You have potential make use of it and you will surly surpass me. " With that he turned and left Aki to his fate. Aki was a tough man he would not die and in a few minutes he would be fine.

[exit to apartments.]
(Chakra training completed. )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 - 20 = 340 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Doki arrived in the ruins and stopped once she's met her destination. She stood over one of the rustic pillars standing over the edge of a wading puddle. From her reflection, Doki could see the sky above her, malignant or simply magnificent. Having experienced the divided businesses of looking over a village made her grateful for this very time to be alone. She looked at herself, a little ragged since developing into someone people may count on. But never the less, there was a wink of satisfaction in her face. Proud in fact, of the person she was now trying to be. And with that conclusion, she stood up to train.

The main reason why Doki chose to train in this place was because it was spacious and less frequented by people in masses than of the dojo. She breathed in the nice air that touched this place and held it. Doki then closed her eyes. After the techniques she'll turn today, she might not be breathing so well for a while. Quickly, she coughed up a silverish glob of mucous over one side of the pillar. Her body was already perched a good ten meters away before she threw a kunai with an explosive note tagged to it near the combusitve area. The force of that small explosion made her sink back a few inches behind the pillar she took cover in. Looking up, she noticed how the other pillar has suffered great cracks. I guess I'd better keep at it then. Her first attempt was a success overall because the mucus material came out all right.

Doki coughed up several globs, only, it felt revolting because she was not used to purging. Every time she had to muster one up, she felt something foreign tickling at the back of her uvula. And at some point, she nearly blew herself up by kicking off a nearby rock, almost causing cracks. Now she sat hanging over the edge with a hand over her sore throat. Congesting had never been so painful before and she thanked her healing abilities for ailing her minor inside burns. But it looked like she wouldn't be able to speak for a while at the very least. She was glad that her clone was taking over at the office for the time being. She pulled on her goggles again and assumed that she might as well try again with nothing more to lose.

The globs produced at a faster rate now and she was starting to nail the distances being thrown. She's coughed up a total of three all from different angles but averaging the greatest common range from where they can be thrown from. Doki threw a series of five projectiles all bouncing off of each other closest to the puddle of blobs which created sparks. Once she heard the familiar 'clang', Doki took cover cautiously further behind the pillar. After the debris had cleared, Doki leaped back over to observe the damaged structure. Her knuckles carefully rapped at the cracked surface until her ears picked up a rumbling noise.

Her eyes shot wide in alarm and quickly scurried away from the shadow that was steadily overlapping her own. While running, Doki momentarily turned back around to cough the same silver-tinged blob right at the base end of the falling pillar. And finally after she secured herself on another structural obelisk, Doki threw another tagged projectile. Time was unmoving, thought the girl observing through the debris of flickering pebbles and dust. She coughed a couple of more times before using her other hand to swat away the coming dust. Well, even though one would have wanted to have gone with a big bang, this wasn't what Doki had in mind.

[[Incendiary Technique complete]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 300 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

[[Training for Kita no Jutsu : Aerial Explosion Technique ]]

Doki stood in the plain area, literately smoldering in her stance with charred edges on her clothing. But her joy was doubled now at the fact that she was able to expel the explosive gas. Her first attempt only further aggravated her previous gastronomical troubles. Luckily it was dismissed with some medical aid and mindside encouragement. She shook her head to clear her mind as it once was.

Her chest rose up as she began to inhale the spacious air before sending in down to her lungs. After she was done inhaling, she began to expel the seemingly non-existent gas outwards. And because Doki understood the prudence necessary with this technique, she settled herself high and further beyond the gaseous area. She timed accordingly and nearly flew back had it not been for her second nature to hide underneath a craggy dent.

She crept back up the rough structure only to see wisps of vapor where a couple of puddles once were. Her tight expression held back more violent coughing as she realized that not all of the gaseous affinity had left her body successfully. This was truly trifling, the advisor thought now gasping in between the coughing and partial sputum. But the pain gave her better information on how to use this technique. She was very lucky to have escaped it the first time.

Her shoulders stood straight and her back arched inward after expelling the next amount of gas. Quickly, her body had vanished from the area and re-appeared behind a stand of far-off pillars. The rushing winds felt like they were scraping every part of her skin even after she was able to avoid most of it. Her flesh went fine unscathed, but previous damage on the area itself further cemented it. Small, but potent. Her last thoughts on this technque queued her stance once more.

Her dizzy eyes looked from one area to the next. Her hands clapped together and went on performing the signs required for this technique. Her chest rose again after breathing in the heavy air until expelling out the gas. With her body flicker technique, Doki arranged herself to stand over a good quarter mile. From where she left the explosive notes, she only saw fumes of mushroom-like debris.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo ran into the Ancient Ruins, back flipping and just being giddy overall that he was training again! He had even completed his first mission today! It was a good day for him"Yo where is sensai" He said to himself as he stood on top of a crumbling pillar looking out over the ruins
OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi made his own slow way to the ruins compared to this boy that was now his student. Jumping onto a pillar he sat down and just rested like that. "So do you know your elements? Or if you use Taijustu, Bukijustu, Doujustu." He didn't lay his eyes off the boy.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo watched his Sensai come into the area and leap up onto a pillar the same as him. As he questioned him onto his Fighting style he decided to show him! He took out his chokutō and spun it before pointing it at him"Yo,I'm a swordsmen yo! I already trained with Granny Fuyu though in that, so I wanna learn about my bloodline. I am RANTON!" He said throwing his fist into the air in pride

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

It took her about half an hour with a healing hand against her throat but she finally managed to cough up the last specks of the accursed plhegm and foregn mucus near the outer cracks while recuperating. Her voice was still a little rough and hoarse but she could speak properly enough without causing too much damage in her throat. "Cripes.." Meanwhile, Doki heard distant voices near the area she was in. Her fluffy green head quickly hopped up from her shoulders to scan around. The rest of her body followed the suggestion in unison by assembling the rest of her to scout over the taller boulders. There she made out two familiar figures. Her eyes brightened with interest as though they were sugaring an even sweeter candy piece. Whatsit like, being a sensei? Her time and devotion to her previous mentors were sweet but terribly short. There were times when she even missed performing like the mediocre just so they could all practice. It killed her a little on the inside but boosted her morale all the more to have a fellow disciple underneath the same teacher.

Her safe pace allowed her to reach their area and settled. Her hands were patting dust off of the broken slab of cement but her face still beamed at them in their direction. "I hope I'm not interupting too much by asking.. Will it be all right if I watch the two of you?" No matter what, with her homemaking gestures, she was going to stay behind and observe anyway. Her expression kinda simpered when she turned back around momentarily. Urk..! It's not fair..!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo whipped his head around as he heard yet another person coming to join them.'Hey! Its the lady from the office! Sweet!' He thought with a smile as he jumped down to meet her,landing waaaay to close for comfort from her"Yo,dont sit on the sidelines,show me what you got,its your time to shine" He rapped quietly in front of her with a welcoming smile on his face. He loved fighting new people and this girl may give him the best challenge to date

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Kyo now wanted to smack the older child than him; right upside the head. He wanted to do it hard as hell so the boy's English would get back in order. "Stop speaking nonsense and speak correctly! I don't teach people who speak like idiots. What is a Ranton?" He had never been so strict before with such things. Even when he trained Doki-chan, he was goofy and rarely serious but the face Kyo held now...was dead on serious. He didn't even turn to Doki when she made herself known. "Ya whatever Doki, just don't interrupt us ok? Kid, your not here to spar with the advisor, your here to train!"

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She blinked. He disappeared fairly shortly with a leap. He won't. But he did. From the short distance between them, Doki studied his person. Her eyes looked fairly enthralled when looking at his scalp. The shade of his hair is gorgeous. I could try that color next year. But that was all at this point because the young jounin remembered where they were. To his action, she calmly placed out two hands to expand her own space and to allow her butt to scooch backwards more. This Yasuo guy sounded very direct. What if she were to play along? Did he communicate through rhymes and lyrics? Doki hopefully mustered up the ideas to effectively attempt this.

"Ah, um, yo! You're with your teacher you know? But, maybe next time when you're not this gung-ho!" He was a goofy guy, lively and brimming with positive energy. Doki liked that. Even though she was used to seeing surprises at the hospital, she made no exception when he landed this close to her. Just looking up to face him almost brushed the tip of her nose. Doki was a little distracted than her usual span but it was only temporary when he decided to call her out. A challenging grin curved upside her cheek in response. However, Doki had to set an example. Besides, she hasn't heard Kyo sound so serious before. And when it did, which was rare, Doki stopped and listened. Listened as though the situation was dire. Which would usually make sense when he was like that. And it was to her nature to be at least a little intimidated to know what was best. But she didn't show it at all.

Doki nudged Yasuo with an elbow, gently of course before leaning back over to him with a fair amount of space between them. One hand curved around one side of her mouth to emphasize her message. She thought that saying rhymes would maybe convey it more effectively. But it was just a goofy guess. "Uh-oh. He's got a scary side, so go! You're better off listening to him, I mean it, yo-ho..!~"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo stuck his tongue out to his teacher when he yelled at him and listened to the rest of Doki's own rap. When she was done he smiled and bonked her lightly on the head"Good first try,but your forcing it too much. It's gotta flow from the heart" He said pounding his chest with his fist where his heart was. This girl defiantly was goofy, but he liked her. He made a mental note to hang out with her more often. He bent his knees and leapt into the air, flipping end over end before landing next to his Sensai"Ranton is me. The Wicked Black Lightning User of the Cloud. I am it. Now lets begin" He said as he spun his blade in circles next to him

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 am
User Image

Kyoishi rubbed his forehead in defeat, where was a dictionary when you need to smack not one but two people with it? He looked at Yasuo with a raised eyebrow. "That dosen't help, do you have anything I could teach? If not than i give permission to Doki to spar your butt into a trashcan..." He cracked a smile at Yasuo then looked at Doki. Shi finally came back, after dropping off the letter with their evidence at the office(too lazy to post that). He sat on the ground looking up at Kyo and Yasuo.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She was in disbelief. This kid had nerves. Big fatsy-gutty nerves. What words can describe this madness? Her spiral patterned eyes rolled back, revealing brief moments of whiteness that matched her spooksome mouth gaping like an 'o'. I-I can't believe it! He's grading me! And implied mediocrity?! Who does this brat thinks he is?! Her expression matched that of a mad moai when she felt that little bonk. Doki's narrowing eyes gradually sharpened the steeley glint reflecting from her irises. "Hey, Nemurai.. Did you know that..I'm at least two years older than you?" A thickly contorted vein popped over her clean skin, making her look at least 30 percent uglier. But somewhere in her mind, a tiny persona of herself stretched her lips back into a positively nicer smile. "..You can call me Big Sister when it gets too tough. Wouldn't that be NICE?" Her aura suddenly brightened. If she chose to get mad over every little thing, what good would she be in the office? Doki shook away her revulsive thoughts as she remembered Kinpaku's level of tolerance.

She heard the last strands of their conversation and frowned slightly with a twitching brow. Doki was in some ways, disappointed that she would not see him teaching anytime soon. Her teeth bared as she stood up and crossed two of her index fingers to form an 'x'. "Are you sure, Kyo-Kun? Not even a bukijutsu style, even?" The trouble was, if he said no, she would have to spar with Yasuo. And if she did, he'd get tired from it along with her and in the end, they just won't be able to see to Kyo's training method. But I haven't sparred in a while..and I can familiarize myself more with our newest rookie. Ah, and if I do, it'll be like intruding on them even more than I already had.

Her gloomily sunken little body crouched besides Shi. A finger drew cryptic characters into the ground while transparent tears streamed down her cheeks. "Ne...Shi...life is full of hard choices...isn't it?" She sighed, torn and mildly depressed over inconceivable reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo grinned sheepishly at his sensai" Don't be such a grouch, lets work on some Ninjutsu!" He turned to face Doki and...oh sweet mother of god! The look of surprise on Yasuo's face was instantly apparent as he jumped back and made a cross with his finger's, hissing at her as he did so. The mad/scary look did NOT suit her! When she calmed down though he smiled and relaxed, listening to her calm speech"Two years huh? Oh big deal you still couldn't hold a beat even if it had handles yo!" He said with a snicker

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

He chuckled a bit, Doki looked like a scary yet ugly little short animal. It made him laugh as they both put up crossed fingers to eachother. "Doki, I don't know any bukijustu...I'm taijustu based sheesh! As for ninjustu I can't teach katon or raiton." His eye twitched at Yasuo. Shi licked Doki's face in agreement.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games