Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Kein opened his eyes but did not contain his chakra as he spoke," I assume then your duties have been attended too. You do not need to apologize for something you had to do. Please join us." He released his seal but continued to force his chakra from his body as he tapped the ground next to him.

Grand Training: Concentrate 1/3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 pm

User Image
Konoha |||| Chakra 200 |||| Genin

Well didn't he seem a bit chill. The man surely did not appear to be impatient which was a good thing. It could mean that he wasn't exactly demanding, well, more like extremely strict in this case. Of course Izumi would not want a lazy or too care free of a teacher. He seemed pretty decent and ok for the job. Just because he was a Sannin did not necessarily mean he would be a decent teacher. Not everyone was good at explaining or helping people. So far, Izumi believed he would be good, mainly due to the fact the man was a father. He probably had some practice teaching his own child or children, besides, he could have had an apprentice before. The way he had spoken of the subject at the kages office somewhat gave the girl that impression.
"Yes Sensei." Nodding she would do as instructed and join it but first she needed to know what they were doing. Of course she could ask, but Izumi wanted to see if she could figure out what it was first. It did not appear they were doing something difficult. And she was correct, all they were doing was concentration of the chakra. The aura around them sort of gave it away quite quickly, plus it was something she did quite frequently so she pretty much knew what it looked like. As a medic, or a medic in training, chakra concentration was extremely important in a lot of situations, which was why Izumi was not only quite familiar with it but pretty good at it as well. Then again it really wasn't too hard once you learned the trick to it. All you had to do was know how your chakra flowed through your body and how to manipulate it.
Closing her violet orbs Izumi focused the energy flowing in her body. Mentally she saw her energy like a calm river, following its designated route with no obstacles, however on the side of the river there would be mechanisms to change that flow, disrupting it from its natural course so to speak. Izumi had one time thought of this comparison and imaging such a thing had proven quite helpful when wanting to concentrate and/or manipulate her chakra. Little by little her stream of chakra would swirl around her body in a purple like aura until it was completely around her like a sphere. The sphere due to her chakra would seem to be swirling around like a calm little hurricane stuck in a ball of some sort.
Maintaining her eyes closed Izumi would keep up the sphere until told otherwise by their sensei. She had no idea how long he wanted them to concentrate for, or if it was just to show that they could. Izumi knew she could stay like this for a while even with distractions so she would await Kein's instruction to stop.

Concentrate: 5/ 5

Aquos Dragoa

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 540/560
Koshi's chakra: 305/305
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka sat still for a few minutes, regaining her lost chakra before standing, her lion doing the same as it stretched. She placed a hand on its head and ran chakra through her tattoo, reverse summoning herself all the way to takumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 495
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As instructed too, Kira would sit at her new Sensei's command. Without bothering with formal greetings, she would close her eyes, cross her legs, and put her hands together to begin meditating. Not long after, the wind would begin to pick up around her, dust blowing in a circle on the ground around her. The air around her would also become hot, and almost unpleasant to breath. A smirk would form on her face, her eyes still closed, as the dirt on the ground began whip around even more.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfbain001

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein watched both the purple haired woman as well as the younger of his two apprentices train with a small smirk. It felt good to train again. To teach others again. The two learned somewhat quick. He nodded to the purple haired woman and said," Good work you may release your chakra now." Turning to the younger one he said," Breath though the flow of your chakra feel it move and try to contain it. Focus it closer to you.Your goal isnt to overwhelm me with chakra thats a fight you wont win."He began to make the dark orange aura around him as dense as he could with his chakra. Keeping the almost millimeter thick aura incredibly dense.

Grand Training: Concentrate 3/3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

A slight nod was all that the one known as Kein would receive from Kira. Slowly but surely, the small vortex around her began to draw closer to her, and died down slightly in ferocity. Soon, a purple and black aura would surround her, practically tinting her skin a different, eerie color. Her hair reflected the purple in her Chakra nearly perfectly, yes, she looked quite different like this. As it began to draw closer and closer, the temperature in the room would spike about 2* as she scrunched her eyes a bit more firmly, it was as though she was trying to concentrate on something, something that was giving her power. One could almost see the electricity bouncing off her skin, and, should one reach out to touch her, they would be met with a fiery feeling in their skin.

wolfbain001

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:21 pm

User Image

Hearing her sensei's words she stopped concentrating on her chakra allowing it to flow back at its regular pace. Looking at the other girl for a moment she would wonder what it was the girl was attempting on doing. Was she challenging Kein, or doing something completely oposite? Who knew, she didn't read mines nor did she think she wished to read this one. Izumi would stay out of it. It wasn't her place. Thats what Kein was for, to teach. She would however say one thing, about what sheshould do next. "Is there something else you have for me to do?" If Kein didn't have anything she could easily figure something out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein knew not what the girl was planning but as he slowly stood his chakra solidified and reformed thousands of times over as he made his way over to her encased in the dull orange of his chakra. The closer he got to her chakra the darker his own became until it was shot through with streaks of black. Though as he stopped before the girl he took a deep breath pushing out the hate and anger from his body leaving his chakra pure once more as he placed his hand on her shoulder encased in orange. He smiled softly at her and said," No matter what the past holds malevolence breeds only malevolence. Death with more death and suffering with yet more of the same. For both my sake and yours you must learn to place your past behind you. The passage of time my set your past but you set your future. Stay and meditate on what I have told you. Come seek me out when you think you understand it." His hand drifted from her body with a small crackle of chakra as his flared quickly then winked out as he smiled and said," Yes come, the Hokage said you were a taijutsu user like myself. Is this true ? If so take your fighting stance so that I may better judge your skill."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji looked around the first area she wanted to check for Kein, but of course his god damn chakra wasn't that hard to miss either. She stepped to where Kein was and it seemed like he was busy so she would wait till he wanted to talk to her and get his pie. Of course the smell of a delicious fresh bought pie lingered in the air.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 am

User Image

"Yes that would be correct. Medic as well. I will admit that I have been neglecting my Taijutsu training." Izumi responded calmly. She was a tai user but with her last recent health issue, such physical training had been quite difficult for her so she had focused on her medical training in the mean time. Fortunately this man was a tai user as well. Made it easier to learn. Saying no more she took up one of the most basic of stances, spreading her legs far enough to allow quick movements if necessary but not so far that it would become hard to move. Her arms were raised up almost shoulder height, hands slightly stretched out in front of her.

Not long after did a smell reach her nose, was that pie? She blinked a bit and quickly saw the cause of it, but it really wasn't for her so she wouldnt pay much attention to the person for now.

Aquos Dragoa

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 am
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

As the orange tinted hand was placed on her shoulder, and the powerful Chakra that belonged to Kein invaded her own, Kira gasped slightly. The sharp intake of breath was small, but slightly noticeable, atleast it would be to him. As his hand left her shoulder, her chakra began to change. Before, it was nothing but a fierce, jagged, and electric thing that swarmed around her. Now, it was becoming much more subtle... Much more calm. Her chakra didn't change color, no, instead it changed it's materialization. The black fire that mainly surrounded her smoothed out until it was like a calm, thick smoke that weaved it's way through and around Kira. Instead of dark, ugly purple lightning cutting it's way through it, the purple became a lighter color, tinted with a pure silver. Smooth tendrils began to intertwine themselves with the black, smokey Chakra that was already there. Yes, her chakra was definitely become something beautiful.

As Kein turned to address the other girl, Kira would stand, and, without making a sound, she would walk over to him. Kein would then feel a soft hand on his shoulder. "I think I get it..." Kira's voice was soft, gentle, almost childish in origin. It was like a whole other person was talking to him. She seemed... childish, more innocent, though, mature none the less. It was quite a change she had gone through just now..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:53 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein noticed the woman with the pie looking at him so he formed a quick set of seals and two shadow clones appeared next to him. One made its way over to the girl with the pie and said," Can I help you ?" The other turned to Kira and said," Follow please." It made its way over to the far end of the room and said," Alright tell me what you think you have learned." While the original Kein looked her over he nodded and said," Thats not bad BUT here let me show you something I have learned." He moved over to her and said," Forgive me I am going to touch you alright. Are you right or left handed?" He placed his hands on her shoulders and got ready to show her one of the forms he had learned.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:58 am

User Image

Of course there was something flawed. To be expected and Izumi listened to him carefully. "It is fine. Do not worry." She replied softly in return to him saying he was going to have to touch her. Such physical training did require one touching to help the other fix the problem, you had to feel to know if your body was in the right location and it was much easier helping someone move to the right location by touching them then telling them. "Right handed."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:04 am
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

With that, Kira would walk over to a somewhat more secluded part of the Dojo. Sitting down, she would pull her kneed up under her chin and wrap her arms around them slowly. With a sign, she would begin. "It's not my fault... It's not like I could have done anything, though, it wasn't his fault either." At the last part, she would turn her head, her hands clenching dangerously before unclenching slowly. "I blamed him and his underlings, though, it wasn't their fault. It wasn't anyone's fault. I've become a shinobi for the wrong reason. To get revenge. Shoot, I don't even know if I should be a shinobi in my current state." At this, she would shrug, her head still off to the side, but then, she would lock her gaze with Kein's a deadly serious tone filling her voice. "But I have to try. I HAVE to give it my all." With that, her gaze would soften, and she would add one final thing. "I guess my driving force was to take revenge, but, now that it isn't... I guess I should switch it around and protect people, huh?" She would half heartedly chuckle at this, her eyes still locked with Kein's.

wolfbain001

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:52 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded and said," Alright right is good, so am I that will make things easier. Based off your muscle build I would say your a striker though your legs are almost the same as your upper body so you should have a wide selection of styles to choose from. A good starting point is the Konoha style." He moved his hands down her arms lightly placing his hands upon her wrists and holding them about chest height with her left arm out slightly farther than her right. He rested his head innocently on her shoulder and said," Keep your strong arm closer to you and lead them in with your left. Quick jabs followed by a strong hook or uppercut is a good way to keep yourself from getting exhausted in a fight." As he spoke he moved her arms demonstrating what he was saying.

The clone kein sat down next to her as it listened to Kira's words. It smiled and said," Your close. I am not saying that rage and a drive for vengeance are wrong motivations. I myself find them useful and my sole drive sometimes. But then I remember why it is I fight. I fight for my daughters so that they may see a better day than any of us. A day where there is no need for shinobi. Hate and vengeance are all well and good just make sure you dont become too obsessed with it. Dont let it take over you."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games