Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:59 pm
Name and image of Father: Nasira - -_Wish of the Goddess_-
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Neige La'Croix - Truth.Be.Told
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6 (5 rolled + 1 custom)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Aikanaro'hini
Any Requirements: Dark colors, please! IF you REALLY want a Na'artu/Na'artue...make the design/personality/etc INTERESTING. Otherwise, we'd prefer demon-colored cubs!
List of all Throwbacks:
Nasira's:
Grandfather
Grandmother
(Scars and tattoos not inherited)
Father
(Scars and Items: Not inherited)
Mother
Brother
Sister
Brother
Sister

Neige:
Maternal Great-Great Grandfather
Maternal Great-great Grandmother
Maternal Great Grandfather(1)
Maternal Great Grandmother (1)
Maternal Great Grandmother (2)
Maternal Great Grandfather (2)
Maternal Grandfather
(Items uninherited)
Maternal Grandmother
(Scars uninherited)
Mother
Father
Sister
Brother
Brother
Brother

Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes. But nothing too OUT THERE, please.
A bit of history about the family: Nasira was forced into being a Na'artu by his mother because of his mostly-pink coloring, while Neige was taken/rescued by her Master Rasul when she was little. In Neige's adolescence, the two slaves agreed to have cubs together: Nasira to prove he could have demon children, and thus help prove he was a demon; Neige to provide her Master with more slaves. The relationship Nasira and Neige have now is...an odd one. Who knows what it may become. Whatever it does turn into, Neige is forever loyal to her Master, and is completely in love with him.
Extra: Yes, insanity is in the family...Neige herself is a bit insane, and Nasira's parents and his grandfather Iartuupe aren't/weren't exactly sane either.

Closing Time: 11AM Pacific (1PM Central), July 13th  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 [possibly 2! Need to check with plot stuff first]
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motoujamii-Simo
Any Requirements: Cubs must remain in pride until adolescence. <3 After that they may do as they please.
List of all Throwbacks:

User Image

Ea:
Note: Mother has bicolored eyes. Other side is green.

Great-Grandparents:
Great-Grandfather
Great-Grandmother

Grandparents:
Kidondo's Father
Kidondo's Mother [Mortal]
Kidondo's Mother [Goddess]
No's Mother
No's Father

Parents
:
Kidondo
No

Misc: Relatives: [Aunts, uncles]
Uncle
Aunt II
Uncle II
Aunt

User Image

Vlam:

Great-Grandparents:
Great-Grandfather
Great-Grandmother

Grandparents:
Kibela's Father
Kibela's Mother

Parents:
Father
Mother

Misc Relatives:
Aunt
Uncle

User Image

Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but no cosplays.
A bit of history about the family:

Family is involved in the plot! Your mother is the pride's sole medic, known for being a bit... ill tempered. Actually that's putting it lightly. Your mother is a b***h. She yells a lot, she throws temper tantrums- but she's also incredibly caring, in her own way. Most of her ill temper will be directed away from the cubs, and towards the current plot. However, it's likely the cubs are well aware of Ea's volatile temper. As the pride's water situation declines, she will continue to champion the cause of the civilians getting water. Than includes you!

Your father is somewhat of a mystery. He never talks, and a lot of the pride seems to not like him. Apparently he used to talk a lot? Now none at all! He is a stoic, gentle giant who spends most of his time helping out Ea in the medical wards. As a water-seeker, he's particularly frustrated over the mounting events. He has another litter of cubs by Armada.

Ea will make sure to encourage a less-then-friendly rivalry with the other brood. You get the idea the two females do not get along.

Extra: Cubs will become Ea's primary motivation during the plot. They will also grow up in/and around the medical ward. Even if they do not take up medic as a job, they'll probably receive some basic training in it.

<3 Please indicate if you are a pride newbie!

Note: To remain in pride longterm, cub must be of traditional 'firekin' colors.

Closing Time: Closes 8PM EST, Tonight!

Mimsey

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:24 pm
Applying for: Vlam x Ea
Name of SoA: Atsila Inadu (Cherokee)
Meaning: Fire Snake
Gender: I honestly can't pick. I could go either way, so CC would be awesome.
Appearance: This is a gorgeous family and I don't have any specific ideas in mind, but I did pick out a few of my favorite family members (in no particular order) that I'd like the colorist to pull ideas from.
Visual reference: 1 2 3 4 5
Personality: There's definitely a lot going on in this family, but both parents professions are ones I could see my cub taking an interest in at a young age. Most likely they would be torn between which path to choose. Given Ea's particularly sour personality, they may come to expect interactions to be gruff and thus might not no how to handle members of the pride who may be gentler or more affectionate in their temperaments.

The mystery that surrounds Vlam may cause a lot of curiosity, but it may not be something they ever address their father about directly. They may feel slightly detached from him if it becomes apparent that Vlam will never talk to them but they would certainly try to pry underneath papa's skin just to know more about him--in his own words. Perhaps they'll find that actions speak louder than words?

Half-sibling rivalry would definitely be something that couldn't be avoided, even if you wanted to. Being from two different mothers can certainly make all the difference in the world and you've always gotta prove yourself. Whether girl or boy this cub is aptly named the "fire snake" for being hard to hold onto and dangerously precise when striking in a fight.

Innate talent? Perhaps, but no doubt supplemented by the knowledge of the body learned from Ea and the ways of a medic.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Remain in the pride at least until adolescence (though this cub wouldn't be leaving). No cosplays. I am a pride newbie. ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:46 pm
Neon Fly
Applying for: Vlam x Ea
Name of SoA: Atsila Inadu (Cherokee)
Meaning: Fire Snake
Gender: I honestly can't pick. I could go either way, so CC would be awesome.
Appearance: This is a gorgeous family and I don't have any specific ideas in mind, but I did pick out a few of my favorite family members (in no particular order) that I'd like the colorist to pull ideas from.
Visual reference: 1 2 3 4 5
Personality: There's definitely a lot going on in this family, but both parents professions are ones I could see my cub taking an interest in at a young age. Most likely they would be torn between which path to choose. Given Ea's particularly sour personality, they may come to expect interactions to be gruff and thus might not no how to handle members of the pride who may be gentler or more affectionate in their temperaments.

The mystery that surrounds Vlam may cause a lot of curiosity, but it may not be something they ever address their father about directly. They may feel slightly detached from him if it becomes apparent that Vlam will never talk to them but they would certainly try to pry underneath papa's skin just to know more about him--in his own words. Perhaps they'll find that actions speak louder than words?

Half-sibling rivalry would definitely be something that couldn't be avoided, even if you wanted to. Being from two different mothers can certainly make all the difference in the world and you've always gotta prove yourself. Whether girl or boy this cub is aptly named the "fire snake" for being hard to hold onto and dangerously precise when striking in a fight.

Innate talent? Perhaps, but no doubt supplemented by the knowledge of the body learned from Ea and the ways of a medic.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Remain in the pride at least until adolescence (though this cub wouldn't be leaving). No cosplays. I am a pride newbie. ^^;

<333 Will go with this! You can post your form, or I'll do it before I head to bed.  

Mimsey

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:18 pm
Oooh, thanks Mimsey!

I'm sorry there wasn't more of a turn out for your lovely couple, but I'm looking forward to seeing how Ea's litter will come into play in the drought plot. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm
Hey, this way I got to keep one and not feel guilty! /whiiiiiistle  

Mimsey

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 am
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Ank
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: None! Any random colours /markings are allowed as well as any plots. I just want to know.
List of all Throwbacks:
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes.
A bit of history about the family: They're a pretty close knit bunch even though they've all gone their separate ways now.
Extra: 8D

Closing Time: When I receive the litter I will be closing this up. Since I'm still on my honeymoon and all I can't guarantee that I'll be be around enough to give it the full 24hours after that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:28 pm
Name and image of Father: Xennek, Owned by Sabra Knight
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Iirte Aasa, Owned by Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: Unknown
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motoujamii-Simo
Any Requirements: Please stick with Firekin colors (although if you have a really good Huria cub plot, we might consider it) and fit in with the family. No evil cubs. Must stay with family in the Firekin until adulthood. Names must abide by Firekin naming rules (fire/sun/heat-related) and you must provide a link proving the meaning of the name.
List of all Throwbacks: Iirte Aasa's Family
+Father: Daimaishi
+Grandparents: Baba Croix

Do you allow randoms into your litter: To a limited extent. Again, Firekin colors are preferred and the cubs must fit in with the family.
A bit of history about the family: Xennek and Iirte met on the way back to the den area from the only remaining mud hole one evening after getting their final drinks of the day. The two of them chatted for a bit before spending the night together as a means of comfort. They were unaware that one night of comfort would turn into a burden for both them and the pride! In the heavy drought facing the Firekin, these cubs are going to face a rough youth, but their parents are going to do the best for them that they can. Xennek will prefer to let the cubs believe that he's their uncle, but once they grow a bit more aware of what's going on around them, it will be relatively easy for them to discover the truth. Xennek's friend Sekayi will also be acting as an uncle figure to help with rearing the cubs and ensuring their safety, and some of the cubs might even look up to him as more of a father figure than Xennek when they're young.
Extra: Iirte's father, Daima, has not suppressed his anything in his breeding with her mother, meaning wing markings are perfectly acceptable on cubs!

Closing Time: TBA (Slots are being opened in advance!)  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:00 pm
Name and image of Father:
Kero
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
Mayrah'kirra
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter:
3 + 1 Custom from -_Wish of the Goddess_-
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in:
Pride/pack/etc they will live in:
Nguvu'Utawala
Any Requirements:
PLEASE make sure they look like family, and also, they will not be leaving the Nguvu. Please X-x
List of all Throwbacks:
Mother
Aunt
DADDY'S SIBLINGS
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

Your Siblings:
Sister
Sister
Brother

Do you allow randoms into your litter:
Sure, but try to stick close to family plz
A bit of history about the family:
Mother is the Head Crafter of the Pride, very calm, easy going
Father is a chatterbox extrodinaire, from an insane family. Have fun XD;
Extra:
Nope~

Closing Time:
6:00 pm CST

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 pm
Name and image of Father: Urza
User Image
Name and image of Mother:Natintrapa
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Natural colors, please. No twins.
List of all Throwbacks: None
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family: None yet.
Extra: Some of the cubs will be going to the Swampie pride when they are old enough. You're welcome to have your's join them. :3 The parent's will NOT be going, so it'll be with they are Adolescents. :3

Closing Time: 5pm 29th pst  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm
Applying for: Xenek + Iirte Aasa
Name of SoA: Moto'Mpira
Meaning: Fire Ball - Clicku
Appearance: Is dark red base with a black muzzle, belly, her under eyes (like her mother) and paw tips like her father but black tear stripes like her great grandfather on her mother's side. On her forehead she has the sun marking her father has on his hide but instead of black fire, has the cartoony orange-yellow fire as her grandfather's wings.
Her tail tuft is white.
Her eyes are green.
Visual reference: None
Personality: Moto'Mpira lives by her name on being a fierce little fire ball that lives to try and be a warrior one day. She's quite a little anklebiter if there ever was one.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Born into the Firekin so has the cert + lineart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:59 pm
Applying for: Urza & Natintrapa
Name of SoA: Roho'Nzuri
Meaning: Beautiful Soul
Appearance: CC design but I would like to maintain the parents greyscale color scheme. If you'd like further inspiration how about some, boston, terriers, :3
Visual reference: CC or for inspiration see above.
Personality: Vague at the moment, but she will be a very vain individual. Obsessed with personal appearance and nothing but it. This will leave her a very grouchy individual who won't be very open to others who are different than herself. [ Her family will be different because they will hold her color scheme, and as such she will see them as beautiful. ] Will elaborate if chosen - just wanna make sure I get this in on time for now ]
Any additional requirements that the family has: No twins, naturals.  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 pm
Depawsit
Applying for: Urza & Natintrapa
Name of SoA: Roho'Nzuri
Meaning: Beautiful Soul
Appearance: CC design but I would like to maintain the parents greyscale color scheme. If you'd like further inspiration how about some, boston, terriers, :3
Visual reference: CC or for inspiration see above.
Personality: Vague at the moment, but she will be a very vain individual. Obsessed with personal appearance and nothing but it. This will leave her a very grouchy individual who won't be very open to others who are different than herself. [ Her family will be different because they will hold her color scheme, and as such she will see them as beautiful. ] Will elaborate if chosen - just wanna make sure I get this in on time for now ]
Any additional requirements that the family has: No twins, naturals.

Closed, Depawsit you can post your forum in Caj's thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:14 pm
Thank you, I loved this family the second you posted the litter :]

I'll go post it now :]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games