Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

Bee Honing

Anxious Cutie-Pie

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:04 pm
Well I love Bees! and I like to fake a Swedish accent! whee Honing is Swedish for Honey! So 'Bee Honey', Switch them around and you get 'Honey Bee'!! 4laugh
Also because my Boyfriend does RPing and made his Avi name his OC name, I liked that idea so that's what I did! but I don't RP, lol, I just used it! and I really like it!! 3nodding

I have Mules but it would make the post even longer, and I would have to type alot more to explain theirs sweatdrop and I just have 2! xp lol

Well those are my reasons! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm
I picked my username because I read this anime called princess ai and I really liked the series so that's where I got my username.  

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

SwishingTails

Novice Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:27 pm
I chose my username because I really love mariachi. Heart and soul. And, my best friend is the best boy violinist in our mariachi. His username for something was MariachiGod, so I thought,"Why can't I be MariachiGoddess?" It was sealed after that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 pm
I've had so many usernames its not funny.
I named myself XShawtys_like_a_MelodyX because i love the song.
I named myself KaylaanneTovar cuz thats my name.  

KAMT

Sacred Vows

Gracious Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:19 pm
I choose the name Misunderstood because I felt that nobody really understands Me or gets Me I put the xxX Xxx Because too many people have the Name Misunderstood on gaia but before I That I decided that I will just put The In their too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm
My name came from Moirae, which was my nickname in Middle school. Moirae is the goddess of Destiny in Greece. Then the name was shortened to Rae, then enlongated into Raeven for a fanfic I was writing. My favorite video game is Kingdom Hearts & I love organization XIII. My fanfic was for the Organization XIII & I had to have an anagram of Raeven for my Nobody, so I came up with Xenvrae. There, you have it. xd  

FateTempter

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100

anothernoobofdoom72

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 pm
anothernoobofdoom72... well i did it because when i started this i was a noob (new person) and everyone hates noobs. so thus another noob of doom and 72 is just my favorite number. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:48 am
i named myself oricris black because thats my name.  

Oricris Black

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

caldrara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 pm
I Chose Caldrara because it is a misspelling of caldera which is a term for a volcano. i love fire. I've never been burnt in my life, even when I got caught in a house fire for 20 minutes. As a matter of fact when I was in the house fire it felt as if the fire moved aside for me so i could get out(or i could have been a delusional twelve-year-old). I guess fire likes me too. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:27 am
well mine is quite stupid lol.
i made this username out of a spelling mistake, i wanted my username to be himawarichan but i forgot the w and the a so yeh... i got himari which i really love right now!!! i luv this name!  

himarichan

Angelic Elder

10,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dark_side_angel_6_6

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:00 pm
i chose mine because i love the dark mi lil bro always called me the angel of the dark side but i changed it around and went with drak side angel and the 6_6 is supposed to be a person looking at u ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:25 pm
I'm seriously Mother Nature's daughter. Seriously. xd  

crusty elbow

Noob

whispersinear

5,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:06 pm
Cheiloproclitic was my old username until I got hacked.

Cheil means lips.
wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 pm
Because I am a Tainted soul, never to be tamed.  

Her Scythe

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:34 pm
Carolina says...
i was originally gonna name my account emostan, but that was taken, so i replaced the name stan (a character from south park) to another character from south park kyle, (its alson my guy name) so i was gonna name myself emokyle, but that looked too plain, so i put to capital X's on each side and came up with XemokyleXUser Image  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff