Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Nastiras
Link to Teepee: Ta-dah!

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"Best?" Nastiras laughed, shaking her head before raising an eyebrow, "Don't be foolish - there is no such thing as a best stat! The best warriors are those who had perfected themselves in every stat, not just one, simply because there is no 'best' stat to focus on... However, yes, stamina is important. In a long battle, it will certainly come in handy..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?:
The unicorn tossed her head to get her mane out of her eyes before letting out a laugh, as if she had just heard a bad joke, "It would be intelligence... What is a unicorn without intelligence? My herd would certainly agree with me on this, and laugh at any poor sod who possesses the stamina to run the race of life and not have the brains to find the finishing line and cross it."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?:
"Ugh, summer," She frowned, wrinkling up her nose in disgust, "Stamina will come in handy for surviving that terrible season... Although so will a cool lake and some nice shade under a tree."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Hakumei
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: *Blushes* Well, I guess having stamina affects all other aspects of your life, phisical stamina keeps you safe and healthy which is very important, but mental stamina is just as nessassary to live a full and balanced life. For me and my mate Duzi, we both needed stamina to get through the last few years of trying to have kids together. Which by the way, we just recently managed. *Beams proudly*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?:
Only two? Oh well... Intelligence I suppose. Its all very well having stamina, but if you waste it you leave yourself vulnerable to attack or abuse.. You need to know when to push and when to step back.

Oh.. well.. *looks over longingly at the river* This yeah.. I think I will need stamina just to cope with the heat while Im carrying our foals. Im thrilled we have finally been blessed, but its going to be a hot year I think. *smiles* But I have my stamina in the form of my mate Duzi. Together we can do anything. *whispers* Just don't tell him I said so. ^.^ <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Danari
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"Best, who says it's the best?" Snorts and shakes her head. "I wouldn't go that far, but it is useful. It's what keeps you going through life, whether in be in a fight, or trying to accomplish a goal."

"How could you ask me that?!" Hisses out of anger while glaring. She grumbles out some choice words while giving the question some thought. "Strength I guess. I'd rather fight way through life than run."

"Like I said before, it keeps me going. Without it, I'd be flopped over in the shade somewhere, lazing until autumn rolled around the bend."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Nymphalidae
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

The fluttercorn snorted at the thought. "It is hardly the best. Strength is, by far, the most important... but stamina can keep the hunter going once the prey becomes too tired to keep running."

"Strength, obviously. Stamina can only keep you going for so long, but if your foe is stronger than you, it won't matter in the end."

"It keeps me going long enough to find a cool lake or a spot in the shade to lie in after a long hunt."  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:52 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Cypran (Recent change of username)
Participating Soquili: Cecilia
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: To take a step towards a goal is one thing, but to be able to continually push forward to do something or to succeed and to maintain the drive to do so- that is Stamina.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: Stamina and Speed. Not just to run fast, but to keep running.

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: It helps. You maintain the determination and patience to deal with the heat and Stamina is necessary to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Shoshana
Link to Teepee:Xx

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Stamina's greatest value? hmmm...." Thinking she mulled it over before nodding and speaking. "Stamina's greatest value is the endurance it gives us. but alone stamina couldn't be considered the single most best stat out there.."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: "Intelligence." She grinned. "Sure the others are all great but intelligence and stamina combined make for a good combination. Think of it.. you have an issue you need to solve and it'll take a long time to solve it.. endurance from stamina gives you the time you need and intelligence helps you better understand the puzzle." She nods in a matter of fact manner.

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: "Stamina helps me withstand the heat. Albeit as hot as it's been I'm wishing for rain right now but still it's not like I'm melting like a candle... and there's always shade trees and the lake if it gets too hot." She giggled some and swished her tail to bat away a few flying bugs.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: StarieMichie
Participating Soquili: Har'Koa
Link to Teepee: Here.

What do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:It keeps one going. Of course, it's not my strongest point, but I'm working at that. The more I improve, the more deadly I will become.

Strength. How can I properly destroy my opponent without those two?

It helps me of course! What kind of question is that? How would Stamina hinder anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: mewmew kittykat94
Participating Soquili: Norika
Link to Teepee: [Here]

Norika blinked, "Stamina's greatest value?... Umm..." she looked away for a second, nervous at the questions "I guess it would help so you can go longer for things like running and such?" She said with a question in her tone. "Honestly, I don't believe its the best stat out there, or even if there is one that is truly best. It does help you accomplish what you want to do though," she said as she lowed her head, not exactly liking how she answered.

"Oh, that's a tad difficult..." she said quietly. After a brief pause, she said "Strength would probably be best. You may have the Stamina to keep going, but if you're not strong enough, you'll just fall."

"It definitely helps...I guess so I can make it to wherever I go without getting fatigued too quickly. It can be pretty tough to get anywhere when you're too hot and tired to even get to a stream or another type of water..."  

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:35 pm
POINTS ADDED

b]Owner's Name: Reeve_Tuesti
Participating Soquili: Kalen`dri

What do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
The mare considered the question, frowning slightly. "Stamina allows one to keep running, even when your opponents have fallen behind. Though I'd hardly say it's the best stat one could have. Being well rounded in all stats is the ideal way to survive life." She gave a nod after this, content with her answer.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: "I believe that Speed goes the best with Stamina, though I'd likely end up chosing Intelligence. After all, if one isn't smart enough to avoid the preadator, the ability to outlast said predator means nothing." She gives a smile at that, short tail flicking at her amusement.

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: "I can't see how it would do either. But if I must answer it, I'd say it helps, since it allows me to keep going to find that perfect bit of shade or the coolest spring of water."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Amirynth

What do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "I g-g-guess stamina is equal to endurance. If you have stamina then there is a g-g-greater chance of you finishing your g-g-goals..." Rynn thought for a moment before adding. "I d-d-do not have very much p-p-physical stamina but I have studied for long p-p-periods of time if it has been needed."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: "I believe intelligence is the most important statistic to foster. While strength and stamina g-g-go well together, without intelligence you would not have the smarts to use such t-t-talents in the correct situation."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: "Stamina can help you withstand the heat though I g-g-guess if you were running a race you would feel hotter the longer you ran..." Rynn looked down at her hooves and shook her head. "Maybe the wind would help you c-c-cool down but then that would be speed..."  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Celtic Enya

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Celtic Enya
Participating Soquili: Adrienne
Link to Teepee:Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:Adrienne paused for a moment to think it over. "Well...I would have to say it allows you to have the strength to keep moving forward. It also gives you energy to keep pursuing your targets and passions."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?:The dark brown mare looked down at the ground and shook her head. "Well I would keep Intelligence since Intelligence can have a great impact on decisions you make."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?:Stamina helps you to continue doing the things you love to do, but yet if you have too much then you will annoy some. However, I don't see a problem with it so long as stamina stays in check.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Zosime
Link to Teepee: T

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Well stamina determines how long you can do something. Such as fighting in battle. Once you run out you're useless until you rest. The greater your stamina the longer you can help your friends." Zo gives a smile.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: "Lets see. Stamina and what? That's a hard choice. Stamina goes so well with many of them. I wouldn't keep luck that's for sure. Hmmmm, I would have to pick..... strength. They do seem to go hand in hand better than any of the others. Why you ask? Because how strong you are and your stamina are closely related."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: "I would say stamina is is certainly a help in summer." She makes a face. "Particularly Hot summers. It lets you plow through the hottest part of the day even when you'd rather be laying in a cooling stream."

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mahogany Sunset
Participating Soquili: Calixte
Link to Teepee: [xXx]

What do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Well, I do not have a lot of stamina... I suppose that stamina is really good for keeping a sprint or holding your own in a fight, which I have never really done before."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: "I would keep speed - you do not need intelligence to run when fleeing is a necessity, nor do you need strength or luck. You definitely wouldn't need courage."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: "Would having stamina really ever hinder you? I would think it would be a good thing to have, should you ever need it. During the hottest part of the summer though, stamina keeps me wandering just a little longer than I would if did not have it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Ahhh, now there is something I can get behind! Now... I dont think its really the BEST stat, but its certainly up there!. *she nodded, a smile on her face* I think it helps a lot every day in protecting your home and keeping on your toes.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: Strength *nods*

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: It helps me be able to keep an eye on my forest so the heat doesnt get to me as much. I can last longer in the heat.

Ktns

Lunatic

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:31 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: saedusk
Participating Soquili: Nakawara
Link to Teepee: @

"Stamina's the best when it's with other stats, ya know? 'Cause when my stamina is good, I can run further and faster. And running is the best way ta play. So... I don't really think stamina is the best stat there is, but it's definitely a good one."

"Speed! Running is tons of fun, but it's tons more fun when ya can run fast. When you're so fast that the wind messes up your mane really bad, it's been a good run."

"Well, stamina does help ya run longer, but I guess the more ya run, the hotter it gets. The summer's so hot this year, I start sweating a lot even with my stamina. So maybe ya can go further, but you'll end up needing another bath sooner."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games