Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:11 pm
"Sometimes I cannot think of how to ask about what is on my mind immediately. In this case .. by you saying "that would be my business" you mean to say that you are curious about these things and that is all, you do not wish to explain yourself and your curiosity, correct?" she asked softly, following after him still. She felt a bit embarrassed that he would put her on the spot like that. "And .. often Reeve would leave with little or no notice. I truly just wanted to be in his presence, I did not know what questions to ask. He was so mysterious, I could not even begin to think of a subject to ask him about. There is much I want to know yet I do not want to bother anyone with my quest to know more." she said softly, looking timid, expecting that he would not like this answer from her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:25 pm
"By me saying 'that is my business,' I ment it was my business. How you feel for Reeve, Viper and I all matter to me since we are all basically the same person. If you were to hate one of us, then there would be a problem." Soloman said bluntly, the emotion disappearing from his voice for a moment. "And the reason we always left was because we had things to do. Destroy something, obtain something... anything we could to learn how to protect others. Not only that, but you never asked us to stay, so we did not think you always wanted us around."

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:55 pm
"Your needs are more important than mine. I never asked Reeve to stay with me because said he needed to go. I rarely asked to go with, since if he wanted me to go with, he would ask. Of the times I did ask, he said it would be better if I did not.

I am fine on my own as I have been alone for a long time. I can continue being alone for a longer time. Yet .. I do not want to be alone nor do I particularly enjoy being alone. I understand that everyone has things to do, I wish for they to go do what they need and want to do. I will always be around for them when they have a need or desire for me." she said softly. Her expression remained somber, sincere as she followed after him still.

"Thank you for explaining why it is your business and my apologies for not understanding."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:13 pm
"Someday We'll know if love can move a mountain.
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you.."

A soft voice rang out from behind them Gerrick smiled gently. "Sorry.....I was a little lonely inside....and the people in there scare me Miss....I guess you may have to show me around.."

Ishmael Cartwright

Blind Light

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:17 pm
"Perhaps the reason he said he needed to go was to test you. If you simply said 'alright' he knew that he was not wanted, but if you asked him to stay then that would have shown that his company wanted... But I don't know. He is us, but we are not him. Somethings that he did will only make sense to him." Soloman said, suddenly pausing. "And the only reason he would not take you on a couple of trips was because he was either visiting the burial ground of his ancestors or fighting the Magi..." A twisted smile appeared on his face for only a second, then was quickly hidden away. "You may actually know of the Magi..."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:25 pm
A small smile spread across her lips after hearing a familiar voice. Stopping, she turned to the source of the voice. "Greetings Gerrick. My apologies for not returning sooner. Of course I will show you around. Have you met Soloman?" she asked softly, looking between the two males.

Hearing Soloman's next words she returned her attention to him, tilting her head slightly.
"That had not crossed my mind .. to me, it is too great of a request .. to ask someone to remain with me is rude."

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ishmael Cartwright

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:29 pm
Gerrick shook his head and sighed. "I....have something to show you." He outstretched one hand and closed his eyes. The other hand gripped the pendant around his neck as he focused, his outstretched arm tensing. Slowly, the pendant was glowing as a small burst of light shot out. A large scythe formed in the boys hand as he gripped the shaft. ".....This is my father's scythe....he gave it to me....."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:32 pm
Looking to Gerrick again, she smiled when he showed her. "Excellent summoning skills! Are you able to summon other things? And please ease my mind that you do not intend to use that for harming others, yes?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ishmael Cartwright

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:34 pm
".....I-I didn't summon it. I can't summon my own weapon yet because I have no powers Miss...I can summon this because of the pendant my father gave me...This is all I have to defend myself with..And I fear it isn't enough Miss." Gerrick responded as he unsommed the scythe, restoring its energy into the pendant as he sat down. "I still have yet to choose a god to devote myself too."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:34 pm
Soloman looked at the man who had just shown up and shook his head. "If thats what you think..." Bringing his hand up to his head, he gave Gerrick a slight wave, then seemed to dematerialize. He would leave these two alone, not liking the possibility he would be ignored.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:43 pm
Exhaling, she looked defeated and distressed. Blue eyes stared at the ground for a moment to reflect before again looking at the boy. She could not muster the strength to smile. "With time, we all learn new things. Would you like to go to the library to research as promised?" she asked softly, looking forward to having a good reason to do something to help someone since she yet again wound up upsetting one she cared about.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:46 pm
Seeing her discontent, Gerrick forwned and got up. "....Did...Did I do something wrong Miss?.." He figured the man left because of him, and she was sad about that. "Umm...I'll go now...and you and that other man can talk and stuff....I'll go.."  

Ishmael Cartwright

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:53 pm
"It is not you has done something wrong, it is I. Worry not, young one, all will be well." she said softly, able now to manage a small smile to show her sincerity. Nodding her head a bit, she continued. "Is now a bad time to go read?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:55 pm
He yawned a little. "I...*yawn* better get some sleep if I'm going to do research...well, when Igo to sleep...you can find that Mister....Well...night......Ma..ma...." He muttered the last part and literally dropped to the ground, out cold in seconds.  

Ishmael Cartwright

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:03 pm
With a giggle, she realized that she envied how easily he could fall asleep, even if it meant he were to drop in the middle of nowhere like that. As with before, she went to his side, picking him up with care and taking him to her house where he could rest comfortably and where she knew he would be safe. With a small pop, they were gone.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games