Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:20 pm
Just a thought that probably wont' materialize. Wishful thinking, perhaps.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:31 pm
It should stay dead and buried, IMO. ._. Crappy premise, stressful as hell to be part of. I shan't be supporting it's "resurrection".  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:36 pm
dunno, you bought into the premise quite well the first time.

Although, the problem is that as more of legacy gets written down, the tougher the plot really becomes because we break more and more canon, so I'm doubtful it'll materialize because of increasing conflicts with the real thing. In all the other RPs, it has been with things set in stone that we can work around. Legacy is still being developed, and that doesn't help us atall.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Cale Darksun
Jaden's Dead! Jaina killed him! Hurray!!!!!!!
Excuse me? That silly girl is no match for a Mandalorain suited in his father's Beskar'gam, wielding his mother's Beskad and wearing his own Shuk'om. She would crumple like paper.  

Jaden_Ordo

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:34 pm
SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

You know whats funny? When it says Luke was dead, in Inferno, I laughed. I was glad he was dead. And when he wasnt actually dead it was like... bleh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:17 pm
I just don't dig how most of the current EU media fellates the Clone Wars. I'm like "Allright, that's cool, we've seen it allready. Enough!"

Give me a movie based on Shadows of the Empire, allready.

And why the Luke hate? confused Luke is THE MAN! I am kinda looking forward to seeing how Ben turns out.  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:07 pm
Because they want a whiney teenager to not act his age and instead act far better than it before he became a jedi.

I mean, yeah, he moaned a bit on tattoine, but he was growing up and everyone bellyaches at some time. But after he was a jedi, he matured. But that's my theory as to the luke hate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:49 pm
No it' not that, Its a complete 'Nuke the Fridge' kinda deal. Luke is the best Jedi in the entire Universe and he's the GrandMaster of the Order and this and that and he's fought every war ever and he's so wise and good and blah blah blah!
It's almost too much. Like when he's around everything is going to be okay cause all his Jedi love him.
And no matter what happens, he never dies. He always survives.
I think it's just his time.
I mean, what would the Galaxy be without Luke? A big bad scary place. But a better place I think.

I'm just tired of him always stoppin the bad guys and never dying.  

Jaden_Ordo

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:59 pm
Agreed, but then you're saying people like Yoda and Obi-wan should have bit the dust far earlier too. Especially the latter, Obi had been kicking a** his entire life up until the exile, and then some..

Though I agree, we should have other jedi save the day at times to make it less of a one man army, especially since now Lukes not the only good one in the praxium.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Corran Horn. Kyp Durron. Sebatyne (the barabel), Jacen (before Caedus). Katarn, Zekk, Tahiri.

The list is long. Hell, even Lowbacca ain't half bad.  

Kiraketsu

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:17 pm
For the EU, I think most of us agree on it's most shining moments.

But today, let us talk of it's lesser bits. Anything out there in all the EU you're simply not willing to accept as canon, because it's so bad?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:32 pm
Glove of Darth Vader?  

lady_skuld

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:42 pm
'78 "Christmas special". gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:44 pm
Dark Nest and most if not all of the novels that have followed it in Legacy.  

stellarmagic

Kiraketsu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:19 pm
stellarmagic
Dark Nest and most if not all of the novels that have followed it in Legacy.
I liked the Legacy of the Force series that was done by the Triumvarite. (Karen Travis/Troy Denning/ aaron allston)

Though troy and karen and the only two that write anything worth reading. AA sucks.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff