Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 pm
Cat woke up at dawn. She rubbed her sleepy eyes. Getting up quietly she put on her worn out cloak. Walking out of the house she left a jade charm on the table the would ward off Yuki-Onna if she would every come.

"Thank you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko
User Image

"This is where we'll have to part for now, dearie." Nikolai said as he stood before the gates that appeared before certain beings. He stared at the enormous gates where Heaven awaited then looked at the man whose hand he was holding, he smiled gently at him. "I should be there in about ten to twenty minutes. Will you be able to even think straight without me at your side, darling?" he asked with a bright laugh.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:53 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon looked down at Nikolai, a nervous smile on his lips. "Have you met me, Nikolai? I almost never think straight." Not even able to laugh at his attempt to joke, but still released the man's hand and took a deep breath. "I... I'll see you soon, alright?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I promise we'll see each other, darling, so stop trembling." Nikolai vowed while leaning up to peck the man on the lips. "That also means that you'd better not even think about looking at other men, no matter how angelic they seem~" he chimed before looking at the opened gates. "Ah, impatient as ever." he yawned then looked back at Leon, motioning towards the gates. "Better hurry on now, dearie. I'd hate to get you in trouble so soon."

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:09 pm
Leon Court

Swallowing hard, Leon nodded and walked into through the gates, looking back to Nikolai for only a second before being hustled into the waiting room. "W-wait, I want to say good-"
SLAM!

Awesome nerd
You... You wanna be someone?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Holding a file that was pressed against Leon's face was a man no older than him with a blue hoodie and large angel wings flapping behind him. "Less talking and more reading." he snapped and looked at the Neutralisa. "You've got one important hearing ahead of you. Study up or else the Councilmen will rip you to shreds."
Nikolai blinked at the sight then smiled at the two. "I'd better be going anyway. Do be good to him, darling Mikhail!" he called out to the now blushing angel. Blowing him a teasing kiss (to which one of them he let stay a mystery) the Sin turned around and walked off.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 pm
Leon Court

Leon growled for a second before clearing his throat and taking the file. "What exactly is this?" he asked the angel, straightening his back and rising to his true height. "And is the entire Council involved in this?"

Awesome nerd
By the way, whats happening is that Leon is gonna be assigned to train Maggie as a Neutralisa.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah
'Kay, but you gotta be the council.

"Only the ones concerned with jobs." Mikhail murmured while scratching his ear and trying to forget about the kiss blown at him. He looked back at Leon's file. "It's the file over Maggie Court. They're thinking of making her a Neutralisa and she requested you to train her."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 pm
Leon Court

Looking over the file, Leon shook his head and threw it onto the table. "Not even if the fate of the universe depended on it," he said, gathering his own papers. "That woman needs to find someone else to teach her, because I- Wait, the Council wants to make her a Neutralisa? On what grounds?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"That's something you'll have to ask them yourselves." Mikhail said while digging his hands into his pockets. "I'd be careful about how you talk, too. You don't have much authority seeing as who you're dating." he grunted. Many people in Heaven looked down at Leon for even having feelings for a Devil let alone one of the Seven Deadly Sins, and a heavy fornicator at that.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm
Leon Court

"Yes, well Uriel is having a child out of wedlock with an embodiment and Adramelech is involved with the b*****d child of a former Councilmember and a human," he replied, crossing his arms and leaning on the desk. "Honestly, most of them have nothing to complain to me about. I'd like to see them try to get on me about Nikolai. Anyway, what's the meeting they're in right now?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah

"Yes, but this is Nikolai we're talking about. The Sin with a forked tongue that makes even Lust and Chastity blush. People may not have something against you, but it's him they've got a score to settle." He looked back at the doors and took a moment to remember what was happening there. "No clue. Some guy named Grigori's in there, I think."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:19 pm
Leon Court

Leon rolled his eyes. "Eh, people just need to get over themsel- What?" Hearing that familiar name, Leon immediately strode over to the doors, pressing his ear to the wood and listening in. "That can't be..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Mikhail blinked at Leon. "Hey, what're you-?" But the murmurs of the crowd inside drowned out the angel's voice.
"...And you're sure this will work?" the voice of one of the Councilmen asked.
"I'm sure of it." came a youthful male's voice. "I trust him, and I just know he'll make the right decision."
After a few more minutes of murmurs and agreements, the sound of footsteps and chairs being scraped against the floor could be heard. The doors to the Council room opened and something bumped into Leon.
"Oh! Sorry about that." came the same youthful voice. Standing before Leon was a remarkably handsome angel that was around his age. He had a concerned look in his clear eyes and an apologetic smile on his face. "I wasn't expecting anyone right there. Are you okay?" he asked before blinking at Leon's face. "Hey, you look familiar... What's your name?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:40 pm
Leon Court

Leon grunted as he was pushed, large hand reaching out to grab the wall. Once he was steady, the violet-haired male's eyes settled on the handsome man before him. This man... He knew him anywhere. "You... You're Grigori. You're Nikolai's Grigori." His voice was low, almost quiet, and almost... hurt.

Grigori was better-looking than he was.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games