Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 am
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain stayed quiet, thinking of wo he could take, unfortunly he had scarce knoweledge of many of the genin in the village, he knew of the puppet boy who's name escapes the monk, that one bipolar kid, geeze, he wasen't good with names... "Any genin that could help enter a village if it comes to sneaking in, I doubt though of the one kid err...the girlish boy kid...his name escaped my mind...but also no to the puppet boy...any other genin of the village I haven't caught their names or met them." He stroked his chin, the fail of a beard for a twenty year old. Maybe one of the genin here? He hadn't paid attention to anything else the kage spoke to them about because he was trying to remember those other genin's names.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:54 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // MainClass: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220 - 5 ll

Hanzo momentarily glanced at the Yukikage before looking back up to the ceiling. He hadn't seen the polite interjection made by Michiko but he remained silent for her time all the same. It was more due to the fact that the truth stuck to him like a seal and also because Hanzo acknowledged the Yukikage's logical retort about the dangers. With a wading frown, for once, a smile smirked clean off of his face, waited for the moment to speak since it passed in his silence. While he waited, Hanzo did his best to think up of various possible ideas to form a refutable statement. ----

----
He tilted his head back to the angle, facing Michiko. She appeared to have an oral ability to carry out multiple reports. Amazing for a girl so young. What was her motivation for working so much? Or was she just this naturally diligent? He got the impression of Michiko being as thorough as she sounded with her report. As a result, his eyes looked afflicted, unsure of what to really do with himself for he was starting to feel like one of those useless monkey lackeys. Eventually he recovered from his slight shock and riddled himself back with the same lazy eyes. His simpler days will have to end. He felt the need to set an example as the elder one here. Not that age sent a distinction between skill of course. But because he wouldn't degrade himself if it wasn't worth it. There's always room for improvement, but only because I'm worth it. His expression involuntarily brought in a haughty looking expression counteracting with smugness.

But in all sincerity, he did want to bring his act together. In a team full of the two cute bumpkins, Hanzo felt the need to be the proper Onii-chan figure. "I stand corrected since death would be really unfortunate for me. Though it's also the reason why I mentioned the use of Kageton. Endangering the other if they choose to enter my range, even at zero point." He meant with the use of his own shadow but even so.. Hanzo dipped his head low while with his eyes still gazing towards his leader. "But I see the narrowness that was my mistake now. Thank you, Sir." Outwardly, he tipped his fast to the side as if in shame. The front of his bangs flew over his face, concealing the visual part of his frame as he did so. Inwardly, he felt warm streams of salt flow from his sockets, realizing how troublesome this could get. His napping time would now suffer a homicidal slash in his daily life.

Then, a sudden epiphany had shot into his crater. The Sobagai Deba Sentou. His eyes were about as dead panned as a deer that's been shot dead when he looked back over to them. Yes, why hadn't he seen that before? That style was perfect for a situation such as that. Realization struck him over. This could be what the kage had meant. He lowered his eyes as new intelligence stirred within their lenses. Some challenges are worth the effort. He stood back up proper and lowered his head into a bow with his announcement. "Then I'll also cover the Sobagai Deba Sentou and will attempt to learn one or two of the listed Maruton, sir in addition to my previous statement."

He then heard the account of the Shaggy haired man. Apparently, still attempting to wring in a gennin. Bringing up his fingers over his lips, he pondered at this opportunity chance. Well, he'll have to recount his thoughts again. Hanzo hadn't taken any missions since receiving his headband. Not that it was something to be ashamed of, he believed with a contemplative note. And...his pocket money had been cut off since the day he left his father's.. So this was indeed the time to be asking. Not to mention, the Yukikage was not limited to rewarding missions as well. "I'll be working for that day, sir." His lifted his partially riddled face and to the direction of Zain. His throat felt dry so he swallowed the airy lump to bring himself about an inquiry to the man's troubled request. "Excuse me mister. When will you be leaving to this mission? I can volunteer though depending on the time inbetween." I might be able to learn a few techniques in that time to ready myself.

He glanced back to the girl, and then his calm gaze remained as if he was prompting her to come along by the benefit of choice. He did say to work together. He gave a thoughtful look and closed his eyes, feeling somewhat tired already. His lips cracked at the sides then formed into natural curves, adding delight in his smile. Oh well. It didn't matter.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: ?

As Michiko went into detail about her reports, Keiji gave the girl his full attention. The first mission given to her, concerning picking up garbage from the streets of Yukigakure, had sounded like a success. Six bags of garbage throughout the whole streets was not bad at all. Considering that a completed mission in his mind, he listened to the second report. The report of the second mission sounded a bit iffy to the Yukikage but he would ask her after she had finished her third report. The third and final mission report certainly sounded like a success to Keiji. When the girl finished her reports, the male nodded and took out the required papers to fill out. Before he began writing though he asked "Since you did not clean the hot spring water, am I to take that to mean there was no trash in the water and nothing below the surface?"

When Zain spoke up, Keiji directed his attention to him and continued to frown softly at his musings. So the other did not want Izaya or the Aburame boy to go along with this mission. The tamer girl was off doing whatever it was she was doing. The other girl was somewhere in the village but not immediately contactable. So that really just left the two genin right here in his office. A thought he did not like much since these two were to become Anbu, which meant they had to stay alive to complete their training. Still, this was part of necessary training, would they be able to handle it though? Sighing softly, Keiji replied "I can let you have just one of the, either Miss Michiko or Mister Hanzo. But you are to return them to this village, preferably alive."

That just left Hanzo, he had spotted glances of the male's facial expressions as he interjected and thought. He had tried to explain that his Nara clan jutsu would work just fine, on the off chance of hand to hand confrontation. Yet using such a jutsu was tricky work to say the least. Then finally, Hanzo came to realize the point Keiji had been trying to get across and chose an appropriate style from the list to fit into his fighting style. "If you really wish to take the mission to Kumo with Zain, then if Michiko does not wish to go, there will be no problem. Although I cannot stress enough to be careful. Despite how valuable the experience will be, it will mean nothing if you give Kumo a reason or chance to catch you."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:40 am
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXXMichiko had expected as much when the Yukikage went into further questioning regarding the second mission. She might not have given the waters as much attention as they deserve but from what she was able to meagerly observe, the waters were fine. If needed though, Michiko would go back and clean them with the help of someone else. Surely Yukikage would have some sort of contraption that would be able to help halt the flow of water...'Maybe I should have considered that first...Too late now...' Letting loose a soft sigh, Michiko was ready to update her report and possibly receive some form of punishment or deduction for her lack of critical thinking when the older shinobi began to speak. Well, it came out for as vocalized musing but the results were the same. It would become rather apparent that he really looked forward to taking a genin with him to Kumo. 'Will a genin really be of any help? I would like a chance at that though...'

Gaze set towards the Yukikage, Michiko would watch somewhat anxiously for his response. His voice held traces of reluctance but in the end permission was granted for either one of them to be taken with that man to Kumo. 'All that's left is to see who is chosen...' Like how Michiko would wait for an opening to speak, so did Hanzo. Head turning to glance at the older youth as he began to speak, Michiko would listen attentively. Her gaze with shift between him and the Yukikage ever now and then but what stood out most was his inquiry to take on the Kumo mission. 'He sounds so sure...' Eyes still on Hanzo, Michiko would catch his glance and from teh look in his eyes Michiko could see him prompting her to take part as well. 'Hm...' The Yukikage's next warning hit Michiko hard and for once she saw just how delicate such a situation was. Should that man not be capable enough to protect the both of them who could possibly end up dead weight...'I would love such a chance but it'll be best if I bow out...no offense to either of us but we don't know what that man is capable of and should more shinobi then we expected where to hound us...I rather that man be able to focus on protecting just one genin instead of two...'

Returning her gaze to Keiji, Michiko would give the man a low bow before speaking. The bow was both an indication to her apology and respectful decline of the mission.
"Such an opportunity is rare for a genin but I cannot fathom how one man can secure the safety of two fresh genin. By no means am I doubting anyone's ability but if this is as delicate of an espionage mission as I assume it is, I think it'll be best for one of us to remain. If Hanzo-san wishes strongly to go, I'll be more then happy to bow out." Taking in a deep breath, Michiko would then steel herself for the next bit which was more tricky. "As to your orders regarding the Hot Springs mission...I humbly apologize for my lack of insight at the time. Surely there would have been a way for us to seal off the flowing water while the rest is somehow drained. All I can say for now is that the water appeared to be visible and clean. If needed, I will head back there immediately to thoroughly check through the waters." Giving another low bow, Michiko was really uncertain of what to do next. Her take on the mission had been rather different that what was instructed and that was due to her lack of insight. 'This happened before too with an assignment...' Thinking back, Michiko had done something rather similar with a music assignment given to her by her music instructor. Michiko was just beginning to learn to write set pieces and instead of tackling the instructions head on when she hit a road block...she went for the alternative...'Lets just hope I'm let out easier then that time...' Not rising back up, Michiko would wait for Keiji to response first.

{@Haruhi: So yeah, sry bout that take on the second mission. When reading the front page of the thread if came to my attention that it was natural flowing water so I sorta blanked on how she would proceed to clean such waters. >< Totally thought of that closing off thing now...so yeah...playing it off with her age...}

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

White Water Lilly

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

It seemed Michiko was gracious enough to step aside from taking on a mission to Kumo. She was being smart for her reasons though. Zain was not exactly an espionage sort of shinobi, if he was going on his own, it might be too much to handle two genin at once. Especially if he got into trouble. Then she was truthful about the hot springs, it seemed as if she could have been more diligent in her work and thought to clean the water. Yet he was sure that she had not known better, this would be the one time he would let her slide. "I'm sure if the waters needed to be cleaned, the owner would have known to block off the water and let you get to work. I will pass the mission for you, but in the future be a little more diligent."

Writing down the advancement credit on Michiko's file, he wrote down the number of ryo on her voucher. "And it was mature and wise of you to bow out, Miss Michiko. Right now we have no idea what is going on with Kirigakure but they are on alert. That may or may not affect the security of their allies, Kumogakure. Plus Zain is not exactly a shinobi for espionage it seems. It would be best to just let him handle one genin. But I wouldn't worry, you'll be given the opportunity in the future to have the same experience. Now, this is your voucher, there is a designated area downstairs where you may turn it in to be paid. Then after that, feel free to go home and rest, you worked hard today."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain definitly was NOT a espionage shinobi, frankly he avoided fighting 99.9% of the time, his blades never became dull because of that! "Your all right, I'm not espionade type, I'm a samurai type so even if we do get caught I have more ways then one to defend me and a teammate. You'll learn in due time that no matter how many offensive justu you have, if you have no defensive then your doomed to fail." He smiled, he had a even amount of offensive bukijustu and defensive bukijustu, but Zain will use the defensive more than offensive if he had a teammate. "Anbu must learn to be specialized in more area's than one, offensive, defensive, tactical, it's so you don't meet so many dead ends on a mission." He took his time to talk to the two genin before nodding to the Yukikage that he could take the boy since the girl decided not to come.

Taking his hands out of his sleeves, he rested them across his chest with his arms, amazed that even without a anbu captain that the Yukikage would train two genin to become anbu. "From what I've learned from traveling is anbu are tough...these kids have a long road..." he noted, it should be easy to get into a village if the kid was a nara, Zain was some-what tactical, but a nara would be excellent.
"I plan to leave after i eat something and I should train in my elements....not exactly done anything with them one bit! But do remember Yukikage(he turned from talking to the boy), I have trained in my states, I have the healing state incase the boy does get hurt, and I have state of control...they'll be useful incase we do get caught and we'll leave our headbands here so no one in Kumo will know what village were from." He gave the yukikage a thumbs up.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:43 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // MainClass: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220 - 5 ll

Hanzo became appreciative of Michiko's nature. The prudence that enabled him to feel guilt ebbing at the back of his conscience. He thinned his lips like that of an apologetic child. "Sorry, Michiko-san."

---

While listening to Zain, Hanzo bobbed his head, nodding in his attention to the guy's words. About the same as what the Yukikage had underlined. Confusion took from Zain's words when he spoke of the two states. Questions popped up; what sort of shinobi was he? What abilities did he have? He didn't seem like an official medic since no one really knows until they've walked into the real thing. And after listening, Hanzo made note of his schedule. It worked out perfectly since the time inbetween can help him with his own training outline. But again, since they'll both be around the academy anyway.. Hanzo found it to be a good opportunity to learn about him. His lips coagulated into something of a frown though. "That makes two of us, Mister Zain. And my name is Hanzo for future reference. A pleasure." Smiled, the boy with glazed eyes. Despite having both Michiko's and Hanzo's names repeated, the man appeared to have a little mental block when it came to it. Or probably he just didn't hear it the first time. "But I'm sorry to say now, I must respectfully decline. This won't be too much of a problem since you'll be here for a while anyways, right?" He prompted with a brief nod.

"Then, I'll be leaving if that's all, Lord Yukikage." With his head inclined, he bowed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:58 am
User Image

The other was good for fighting, no doubt about that. His advice about offensive and defensive jutsu was sound, although what the other was saying about the Anbu was unnecessary. "Obviously Zain... yet espionage is just as important. Especially if one wishes to gain information and not let on who they are." They did not need that sort of trouble right now when they were so short on shinobi. As for the matter of an Anbu captain, they may not have had one now, but one would be chosen. Depending on which of these two showed the ability and leadership to take such an important role. It seemed that Zain had plans on the off chance things turned violent and they would leave behind their headbands. Nodding Zain replied "Alright."

Looking back to Hanzo, the Yukikage nodded and said "You may go on your way, Mister Hanzo."

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:13 am
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain nodded to the Yukikage, esionage was important...but not to Zain. "It's not entirly important to me but I am a Monk; not much a shinobi." He bowed a bit, planning to leave also for training. "I will be going also, see you." He did not care for a reply as he left.
[/exit]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:20 am

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

[[Editted in the previous post. Michiko should go! : > And sorry for the one liners. ]]

He hovered back between the two men and spoke when they had finished. "Thank you, Sir." Hanzo replied, lowering his head for the final time and left after Zain.
[[Exits to the Academy]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image

A girl with long white hair walked slowly to the Yukikage's office, as she was in no immediate hurry at the moment. Her gaze shifted around the building, taking in the appearance of strangers that she was most likely to forget in a short while. After a few moments, her footsteps slowly became quicker since she did not want to get lost in the large building. Just as she was sure she was getting near her destination, her gaze remained briefly on two strangers who appeared to be shinobi. One seemed to be a monk, while the other was not. Until now, she was not aware of there being a monk in Yuki. She looked away and cast her gaze ahead to where a set of doors lay and contemplated whether or not these were the right doors, but then recalled that those two had come out of that room. When Shimiru reached the them, she extended her arm, knocked softly thrice, and spoke softly, "Excuse me, Shimiru Yuki requesting to speak to the Yukikage." before awaiting a reply from the other side.

Name: Shimiru Yuki
Chakra: 270 / 270
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Maybe Hanzo would learn something from the Monk and perhaps Keiji was a worrier. Yet being cautious helped to keep people alive sometimes, nothing wrong with that. Nodding his head, he said "Good luck." Then watched as they left his office, leaving just him and Michiko.

It was not just the two of the for long though, since someone had approached from outside. The chakra pool was that of a genin, someone more adept at weaving it into ninjutsu or genjutsu. Yet what was familiar was the bloodline, Hyouton. Hearing her nock and speak, Keiji spoke up and said "Enter, Miss Shiniru."

Haruhi000777

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seemed she did have to wait long, since almost immediately following the knocks was a reply. Shimiru momentarily reflected on herself, wondering if she was nervous. She opened the door and stepped inside, her light blue eyes shifting to another girl near her, apparently another genin, before landing on a man which was obviously the Kage. 'No,' she decided. She was not nervous, for she did not have a proper reason to be. And unless she had a proper reason for something, she would not waste energy in doing it. "I have recently graduated. I am here for my headband, and a few ninjutsu scrolls, if it is alright with you. Preferably suiton and hyouton." She bowed slightly before speaking to show that she respected him, and gazed at him, slightly curious as to what kind of person the Yukikage was. For a brief moment she contemplated asking about bukijutsu, but immediately decided to leave that for later, in some place like the dojo. She also allowed the thought of missions to cross her mind, but planned to leave that for after training.

Name: Shimiru Yuki
Chakra: 270 / 270
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

As expected, the girl was newly graduated from the academy and wanting her headband. Nodding his head, Keiji reached into the desk drawer where he kept the headbands and pulled them out. "Since you seem ready to get to work, I'll merely say congratulations on graduating from the academy. Suiton scrolls you can find at the academy, as for your bloodline." Reaching into another desk drawer, he pulled out the scroll and handed it over, along with her headband. "There. I suppose you'll want to get right to training."

Haruhi000777

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 pm
A fat man in a large red suit broke in through a super secret tunnel with a bag full of goodies, his hearty laughter putting anyone in the office areas immediately to sleep. Upon waking, they would find on the Yukikage's desk:

Chilly Silk Cloak
< 1000 Ryo >
A fuligin black silk cloak that covers the wearer’s body completely. It keeps the wearer cool/warm regardless of the natural outside temperature. Available only to Chuunin and those ranked higher.

Ryo: 200

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games