Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
○○○Rhea Ventura○○○

"You'd probably be a great Chaser, pending how well you can do that while on a broom," she giggled. "It gets easier over time though." Letting her laughs subside, Rhea looked back at Amanda. "So, other than Quidditch, are you excited about any courses? Have any you are dreading?" So on an so forth with the usual questions when getting to know a new person around here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Amanda Davis
First Year: Slytherin

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda smirked. "I plan to do well in flying," she said. "I'll probably like Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts. They seem interesting," she said, zoning out a bit while thinking about how those classes are going to be.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

The Headmistress hurried into the Great Hall, her long dress trailing behind her. She appeared out of breath as she moved up the center of the Great Hall, passing by Inari Evernight with a nod to her Deputy Headmistress. She moved up to the podium, which extended its wings, ushering the Great Hall to silence. "I am truly sorry I'm late students. I was held up with other matters. First, I'd like to welcome all of our old students back to Hogwarts. All of your Professors are sure to be happy to see your faces again. I know I am. To the new students, I say welcome all. Savor these years here at Hogwarts as they will be some of the best years of your life. I'd like to remind all students that the Forbidden Forest is off limits to all students. Now, let the welcoming feast begin!" As the Headmistress finished her speech, there was a popping sound at each table as the food appeared en masse on the table.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda turned her head to see the Headmistress hurry through the Great Hall. Out of all people, she's late? With that note, Amanda rolled her eyes. Then, she heard the Headmistress say the Forbidden Forest was off limits. Cocking an eyebrow, she looked at Rhea. "What's the Forbidden Forest?" she asked. More importantly, why has Kaitlyn never told me about it? she wondered. She'd probably think I'd get into trouble if I hear about it, she thought, coming to that realization. Suddenly, a popping noise came from the side. She jerked her head and witnessed the most food she's ever seen appear on the table in front of her.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image
"τнε spyιηg scнεмεr"

LOCATION: The Slytherin Table with ?????? ????? ???? the ?????.

THOUGHTS: Keep head cool and level.

MOOD: Stoic.

User Image

Matt rolled his eyes as he overheard the conversation between the girls and responded to her question. "The Forbidden Forest is a large forest out on the grounds that contains a large variety of magical creatures from werewolves to centaurs to vampires." Matthew said turning his head to look at Amanda. He kept the rude mood he was to her hidden behind a simple answer. Did this girl actually think she was worthy for this house when she doesn't even know about the Forbidden Forest? Tsh, obviously another filthy Mudblood tainting this house. Nonetheless he shrugged at her and focused his conversation and attention to the only real person at this table who seemed even remotely interesting to the master of manipulation and strategy. Obviously, his wealth showed that he was of high class and must be talked to with much respect and formally. So Matt would put his best appearances forward. Luckily it wasn't that hard, after all, his mother taught him and his sister, and now Zephyr, how to be a very proper person.
User Image
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

Does it make others happy, too?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Slytherin Table

Ronyo smiled again seeing everyone having a relatively good time at the feast this year. The past years have been more or less unsightly for the silver and emerald table but this year seems to hold promise. Which to Ronyo was humorous as he wondered what that meant for the rest of the year. Starting out with odd feelings, but good behavior for the entire house. Colton and Phi becoming an official couple but still there was that lingering feeling of uneasiness that continued to wash over the white haired boy. With a shrug Ronyo stood up seeing some of the other students beginning to make their way out with prefects in lead. It was a sign of the ceremony coming to a close and the main part of the year about to begin. Ronyo would make his way to the Slytherin common room and wait outside for the password to be told. As it stood it seemed the easier course of action as the rest of the table seemed to be caught up again in other matters.

"Ladies if you will all excuse me, I'm going to slowly make my way to the common room," Ronyo gave a bow to all the young women who had been part of his conversations and chuckled feeling lucky that there was a wonderfully unbalanced ratio of girls to boys, he then turned to Tay as he was leaving and gave a nod and a wave, "We'll have to catch up on that fencing match of yours some other time Tay, if I miss the password you'll be sure to let me know right?" Ronyo suppressed his chuckle well even with the highly contrasting idea behind the words.

Tay was more likely to give Ronyo a false password than the real one and enjoy knowing the white haired odd ball of the Slytherin house would be stuck outside on the first night back to school. With more thought the idea was not entirely lacking in comedy as Ronyo was likely one of the few who could take care of himself without the need of a proper bed. With one last smile Ronyo filed in with some of the departing Gryffindor noting a few odd stares from both new years and some older students who did not know Ronyo well. It wouldn't take long for him to reach the dungeon area but he did wish to have a look around the castle for a bit. Despite it being his fourth year there were still places in the castle Ronyo wished to explore or at the least peak at while he had some free time. He had so little of that it seemed anymore, but that was more his own fault with all the wand training and focus meditation he was putting himself through. Not to mention they were only one year away from the O.W.Ls so the lessons would be harder and likely many teachers would be preparing the students even this year for the infamous tests. With a shrug Ronyo walked on with his own tour of the castle in mind, all the time he went over some of his meditation exercises as he walked to steady his mind.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda looked at Matt as he explained what the Forbidden Forest was. Well, there's my answer why Kaitlyn wouldn't tell me, she thought. Magical creatures and forbidden? Amanda would definitely want to explore it. "I wonder just how forbidden it really is," she said, clearly wanting to go inside. As she took another bite of food, she looked up at Ronyo as he said goodbye to everyone. "See you later," she said, not really caring.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:35 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin got up from his end and walked over to the first years. The feast was over and he was glad for it. He hated crowds. "Every one... Up please. It is time to go to the dorms" he said. He bowed to them for show. He did not want to dis-dignify his house. Or set a bad example.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine
Emotional state? Down trodden
Physical State? Good. Very good

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

With a genuinely acknowledged nod to Matthew Warren, Tay’s vast, widespread threads of attention travelled, spinning webs around students and emotions and memories. "William Dante Nott the Third.... I'll find you." His paranoia had long since swept in and began to crawl under his skin, but he distracted himself, stowing the velvet pouch of treasured trinkets in his pockets, occasionally brandishing the petite coin purse to offer several individual first years their share of delight. He had never truly taken a seat for his duration at the Slytherin table, and even now, he hovered behind the backs of others and relished in the shadows of disguise. ”…Of course,” Tay decided, you can trust me, but the thought was suppressed and he bade a silent nod to Ronyo Storm. Reminding himself of all that he had planned, and all that he was striving for.

The prefects were nowhere to be found, and a sixth year had strutted forth, Shin Sever—he knew the boy long before his days at Hogwarts, but they were both very different now. He ushered the first years, and all others to join him down to the common room, but Tay had lingered behind. He stood the furthest from the staff table, but even so, his eyes had caught those of Professor Sillia Rosier. Statuesque of rock and iron, he was thrust back with brimming memories pooling all around. Russia, his visit there had flooded it’s thoughts and all of the secrets that had come with it; his intents, her purposes. The hand was dealt and cards were played, but this time, this time, Tay knew whose hands were stacking the deck.

The ornate mansion he had found himself in the middle of frozen Russia had long since decayed, shattered to a remnant, a shell of its former glory now slaughtered to waste. But even Tay knew there was still magic and might hidden beneath the floorboards and within the cracks of every wall; Professor Rosier must have known it too. There was history still concealed within its walls, a similar, familiar glow of light and acknowledgement that both student and mentor had penetrated with an understanding. There were debts to be repaid, secrets to be kept, empires to be built and broken, and most importantly, a war that had to be kept shrouded—for now.

William Dante Nott the Third had nodded his head just then, after a long moment’s deliberation of seemingly staring into space, but his eyes had long since held the firm grasp of the transfigurations professor until he had spun on his heel to depart down to the dungeons, only more than eager, to disperse from the distorted crowd to find his king, and his new body. But before he left, he curled close to one girl in particular with an enchanted serpentine bracelet, placing a simple yet heavy hand on her forearm to grasp her attention--his silent steps never would have caught her if his shadow hadn't. He ushered a low, hushed whisper, his breath dripping down her neck and weaving through her hair to tickle down along her ear, "-I know we've just met, but, we have much to discuss." A smile tainted his lips, and it could be heard in his scarcly whispered words, and that haunting breath that trickled her neck would last long after he had swirled and disappeared without a sound.

╔══════════════╗
Location: Slytherin Table was with Warren and Storm, and then Selene Gilette and now leaving to the Dungeons
Mood: Reminiscent
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda looked up at the prefect as he ordered everyone to go up to the Slytherin dorm. She took her last bite of food before standing up. Looking over at the other first years that she already spoke to, she asked, "Any idea how to get to our dorms?"

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

Eretria shrugged at Amanda' question, looking over at Shin as he was directing the other first years to follow him. "I guess we just follow him to it. I heard it's in the dungeons, though, so it should be an interesting trip."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda smirked as she walked towards Shin. He looks kinda creepy, she thought, staring at his face. She looked at the other tables, which have already been lead to their common rooms, then she followed Shin toward the common room.

wearing

((Next post at the Slytherin Corridor))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:39 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

After at least an hour of mind numbing chatter, fiddling and pushing her food across her plate, and half-hearted smiles, Annabelle found herself ready to explode. No one would have been the wiser; after all, she was far too skilled to falter. Her smile was wide, and bright, brimming with a profound sense of innocence and ease. No doubt, there was certain warmth akin to her soul, one that could simply absorb pain, and misery, and forlorn hope, taking all of it within and extending nothing but a smile of sheer, pure, innocence. It was in her blood, her mother’s blood—it was the Mark of Montague, to be sure.

But when the time had stretched on, and it was time to retreat, Belle was one of the first to stand. She hovered away from the table, slinking into the dungeons with a curious eye on her tail, simply wondering, how long it would take before Hildegard followed her.

~Next Post: Slytherin Common Room~

Desires: Happpiness
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

It was time for the End of the Year Feast, a celebration that the year had been completed and a last dinner for those who were graduating. Anya stepped up to the podium and the owl spread its wings, ushering the room into silence. She cleared her throat. "Welcome to the End of the Year Feast, ladies and gentlemen. We made it to the end of another year. For some of us, this was an easy year filled with laughs and friendship and for others, it was a year filled with strife. But for everyone, it was a year of learning and growing, of changing and evolving. In the end, we'll all be better off for it. Now, on to business. First off, I would like to congratulate all of our graduates on finishing their time at Hogwarts. From here, you will go on to bigger and greater things. And finally, the moment you all have been waiting for, the House Cup. It has been a trying year, but after all the points were tallied up, it seems this year's House Cup winner is Slytherin!" As she revealed the winners, the banners around the Great Hall changed to green and silver banners. "Let us all wish a congratulations to our classmates in Slytherin and enjoy the feast." At long last, the feast food appeared on the tables.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda sat down near the end of the table that was closer to where the sorting took place. She kicked her feet onto the chair across from her and place one of her hands on the chair next to her, saving the two seats for Eretria and Leonidas. She hasn't seen Leonidas all day, so who knows whether or not he would show up to watch the sorting. He better come, Amanda thought, biting the inside of her cheek.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games