Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Initiate Roleplaying Network
Mitsuko's Dorm R Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 806 807 808 809 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 pm
"Well...you are...you are so cute...I just...can't describe how cute you are,...."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image "Mmmm..... I don't think so..."  

EnpatsuShakuganNoUchite
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

2,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:51 pm
"Well you are...so please...consider going out with me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 am
User Image "Regardless... its not like they'll be any match for us."  

Mio Kifune
Vice Captain

Miruko-chii
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:29 pm
User Image "Still. You just got out of ARHQMC. I don't think you want to be going back."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 pm
((Post: Malfrost_Xeon A-IND 6))  

Miruko-chii
Crew

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 pm
"My my, just back from the dead and you are already itching for a fight? I suppose somethings never change, huh, Satsuki?"

A cheerful voice approached the group from behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image "And shouldn't you not be slacking off since the two of you should be working harder now that Nozomu is temporarily out?"

Naruka didn't turn around.  

Miruko-chii
Crew

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image"Ouch, who said I'm slacking off, Naruka? I'll have you know I'm here on orders. No slacking off here! Well...okay, maybe I came to visit Nozomu and Satsuki too."

The voice chuckled as its owner stepped into view of Naruka and the rest of the group, bowing slightly as he did so.

"Minato Arisato, senior member of the AR Emergency Response Team, at your command!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image "Narukana, the one who is going to kick your rear end if something happens while you were slacking off when you are on duty."  

Miruko-chii
Crew

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image"Okay! Okay! I get it. Still, I had to at least drop by and see Satsuki! We all thought she was dead for so long after all! I missed her, I can't even drop by to check up on her for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image "Technically she was dead..."  

Miruko-chii
Crew

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image"Exactly, so that just means I really had to come by to check up on our once dead friend. Not very often a good friend of yours returns from the grave after all! Besides, I'm here on an official capacity as well. I just got back from check up on the condition of Raxness. As the Lord of Raxness, I had to insure everything was well and good, what with the Riv attacks happening and what not. So don't be too mad at me, okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image "Do I look mad?"  

Miruko-chii
Crew

Initiate Roleplaying Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 806 807 808 809 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games