Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:51 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
shapelessevil

*Veronica is hit by the 3missles fired by the Shock trooper, while Rubilax is busy decimating seven flying saucers.*
* after Veronica gets hit she falls down while her wings disintegrate and fade, all the while still falling above Mr stubs*

User Image
*Spreading his great wings, he flies up to her with his paws stretched out. He then lowers them on contact to slow her descent, instead of suddenly stopping it, and gently catches her in his strong arms and holds her to his mangled chest with his left hand holding her lower thighs behind the knees and his right hand holding her by the right shoulder, as her back rests against his bloody arm.
"Be more careful."
"He briefly says,looking down on her as he slowly descends.*
"Distractions get one killed *gasps* on the battle field."

_________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______

_________________________User Image
MR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBS

________________________________User Image
MR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS

*After removing the helmets from their opponent's the freed Zurg then remove their own.*
"Who's the leader?"
*One of the shock troopers asks.*
"The winged one, up above."
*Answers one of the Cannoneers, pointing up at Mr. Stubbs..*
"What? THAT beast!?"
*Another shock trooper asks, in surprise.*
"That "beast" is the one who freed us!"
*Another cannoneer adds.*

*Veronica cuddles against him trying to wrap her arms around him*
Veronica: my hero^^
*all the whole Veronica picks up Akumachi's message, and looks at the circle forming in the air*

DZ: 10
ZB:_0
ZS:_8
ZI:_ 0
ZC: 3
*Mr. Stubbs groans as he lands, considering the idea of dumping the foolish girl on her a**, but instead turns his attention to the complaining Zurg.*
"If you *gasp* ungrateful little toads, don't like it, *wheeze* I can always, *gasp* fry you, like I did your saucer!"
*He says, looking at the reckage of the flying saucers Rubilax brought down.*
"I *gasp* don't have time *wheeze* to deal with fools who *hack* won;t follow my orders.*gasp*"
_________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______

MR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBS

"No,no!, We're grateful!"
*The Zurg all say.*
"Speaking of which..."
*Mr. Stubbs says, looking up at the wrecage of the flying saucers and their crews, falling in slow motion.*
"I'm impressed."

*still in Mr stubs arms Veronica looks back at him with a smile*
Veronica: thank you^^ how long can you keep me in your arms? I can't fly or move around to much but I can still shield you from anything incoming, but I need you, and those sexy arms and abbs to hold me until late I recover, can you help me? You can even use Rubilax if you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:45 pm
shapelessevil

*Another blade warrior rushes on Darkfrost.*

User Image
*Darkfrost responds with a muti-afterimaged flury of thrusts of her left hand, with her index and middle fingers exteded, poking at various places all over the blade warrior's body, to generate tiny bursts of lunar energy inside her opponent's armor.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:01 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Spreading his great wings, he flies up to her with his paws stretched out. He then lowers them on contact to slow her descent, instead of suddenly stopping it, and gently catches her in his strong arms and holds her to his mangled chest with his left hand holding her lower thighs behind the knees and his right hand holding her by the right shoulder, as her back rests against his bloody arm.
"Be more careful."

*After removing the helmets from their opponent's the freed Zurg then remove their own.*
"Who's the leader?"
"What? THAT beast!?"

*all the whole Veronica picks up Akumachi's message, and looks at the circle forming in the air*

*Mr. Stubbs groans as he lands, considering the idea of dumping the foolish girl on her a**, but instead turns his attention to the complaining Zurg.*
"If you *gasp* ungrateful little toads, don't like it, *wheeze* I can always, *gasp* fry you, like I did your saucer!"
"I *gasp* don't have time *wheeze* to deal with fools who *hack* won;t follow my orders.*gasp*"

*The Zurg all say.*
"Speaking of which..."
*Mr. Stubbs says, looking up at the wrecage of the flying saucers and their crews, falling in slow motion.*
"I'm impressed."

D/Z10
ZB0
ZI0
ZS8
ZC3
Veronica: thank you^^ how long can you keep me in your arms? I can't fly or move around to much but I can still shield you from anything incoming, but I need you, and those sexy arms and abbs to hold me until late I recover, can you help me? You can even use Rubilax if you want.

"Don't make me *gasp* drop you."
*Mr. Stubbs responds.*
"Can't fight, like this.."
*He then ducks his head down with his right ear almost on her chest.*
"Put your arms *gasp* around my neck *wheeze* and hang on, *gasp* Tight!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:49 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
*Darkfrost responds with a muti-afterimaged flury of thrusts of her left hand, with her index and middle fingers exteded, poking at various places all over the blade warrior's body, to generate tiny bursts of lunar energy inside her opponent's armor.*

*The blade warrior shrugs off Darkfrost's assault and slashes at her, with it's arm blade.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image

*The blade warrior shrugs off Darkfrost's assault and slashes at her, with it's arm blade.*

*Darkfrost yelps in surprise, as she suddenly sinks into her own shadow, as if suddenly standing on the surface of a pool of water, and disappears. She then suddenly shoots up, out of the zurg's shadow, with her left fist and left knee held high, in a rising upper cut that knocks the blade warrior's helmet off it's shoulders and sends it tumbling back.
"Alien pheesiology."
*Drakfrost sais as she lands.*
"Preazure points do not vork! Zeir circulatory systeem ees deefferent! Zat should have eemmobeelized heem!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:25 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Be more careful."

"Who's the leader?"
"What? THAT beast!?"

*The Zurg all say.*
"Speaking of which..."
"I'm impressed."

D/Z10
ZB0
ZI0
ZS8
ZC3

*Mr. Stubbs responds.*

*Veronica does as instructed keeping in mind how big he is, and she starts drawing some small magic circle, all the while Rubilax floats down beside stubbs.*
Veronica: I'm serious, I do need your help, just until I can levitate again  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:20 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

*The Zurg all say.*
"Speaking of which..."
"I'm impressed."

D/Z10
ZB0
ZI0
ZS8
ZC3

*Mr. Stubbs responds.*

*Veronica does as instructed keeping in mind how big he is, and she starts drawing some small magic circle, all the while Rubilax floats down beside stubbs.*

*Mr. Stubbs. then shifts his right hand from Veronica's right should to her upper thigh and shifts her around onto his back, were afr placing her knees against his back, he reaches back with both arm and wraps her legs around his waist, locking them together by hooking her left foot around her right ankle, then taking Rubilax in his left hand, and his trident in his right, and spins the two spears for a moment, as he says "Troops! *gasp* I knock em down, *wheeze* and you set em loose!" *
*He then stands with his knees bent and wide in a half crouch with his arms straight and out to his sides, lowers his neck with his his fur bristled and bares his fangs in a in a vicious snarling hiss. Then, spreading his great wings between Veronica's limbs, he launches himself east and flies into the enemy hoard.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

*The Zurg all say.*
"Speaking of which..."
"I'm impressed."

D/Z10
ZB0
ZI0
ZS8
ZC3

*Mr. Stubbs responds.*

*Mr. Stubbs. then shifts his right hand from Veronica's right should to her upper thigh and shifts her around onto his back, were afr placing her knees against his back, he reaches back with both arm and wraps her legs around his waist, locking them together by hooking her left foot around her right ankle, then taking Rubilax in his left hand, and his trident in his right, and spins the two spears for a moment, as he says "Troops! *gasp* I knock em down, *wheeze* and you set em loose!" *
*He then stands with his knees bent and wide in a half crouch with his arms straight and out to his sides, lowers his neck with his his fur bristled and bares his fangs in a in a vicious snarling hiss. Then, spreading his great wings between Veronica's limbs, he launches himself east and flies into the enemy hoard.*
The magic circle gets bigger, as well as the flames on my arms. " Stubbs. Can you help me aswell? Vith your help we should be done a lot faster"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Shapeless Evil rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 2, 3, 6, 4, 4, 5, 6, 4, 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, 5, 6, 5, 4, 1 Total: 81 (20-120)

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

*The Zurg all say.*
"Speaking of which..."
"I'm impressed."

D/Z10
ZB0
ZI0
ZS8
ZC3

*Mr. Stubbs responds.*

OOC: let's see what I'm going to throw at Mr. Stubbs... AND Veronica...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:58 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

D/Z10
ZB0
ZI0
ZS8
ZC3

*Mr. Stubbs responds.*

The magic circle gets bigger, as well as the flames on my arms. " Stubbs. Can you help me aswell? Vith your help we should be done a lot faster"

*Mr. Stubs does not halt or slow down, but fights relentlessly on blind instinct as he dual wields his trident and Rubilax. But, while his body fights in autopilot, his mind pucks up on Akumachi's message.*
"What is it that you ask of me?"
*It responds.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Burning Icewolf rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2 Total: 14 (6-36)

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:03 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

D/Z10
ZB0
ZI0
ZS8
ZC3

*Mr. Stubbs responds.*

OOC: let's see what I'm going to throw at Mr. Stubbs... AND Veronica...

(Bring it on!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:54 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

D/Z10
ZB0
ZI0
ZS8
ZC3

*Mr. Stubbs responds.*

*Mr. Stubs does not halt or slow down, but fights relentlessly on blind instinct as he dual wields his trident and Rubilax. But, while his body fights in autopilot, his mind pucks up on Akumachi's message.*
"What is it that you ask of me?"
*It responds.*
The magic ciircle halts its growth, then to Homac, Aidar, Vanessa, Stubbs, Veronica, Li Mizuti and Mina. "I need you to all create a cause for alarm for the enemy, then I will halt time for a bit. In that instance destroy as many helmets as you can. "  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Shapeless Evil rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 2, 5, 3, 6, 6, 1, 2, 1, 6, 4, 3, 6, 6, 2, 1, 2, 6 Total: 69 (20-120)

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:19 pm

________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User Image_________________User Image_______

User Image
MR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
MR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image

_______________User ImageUser Image_User Image
DARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_________________User Image
DARKFROST______User ImageDARKFROST______User Image_________________User Image

________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

________________________User Image__________________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User Image HURTUser Image HURTUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_ HURT ___________User Image_________________User Image HURT_____________User Image_________________User Image

______________User Image User Image User Image User ImageHURT User ImageHURT User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
____________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_____________User Image
SHAUser ImageSHAUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image h

*Deeming it to be disadvantageous to open fire on Mr. Stubbs, because of his close proximity, the two remaining cannoneers and five shack troopers rush into melee combat with him, while one of the infantry spots them and opens fire with his laser rifle. The 8 infantry between Mr. Stubb's group and the troll, Ernest, open fire on Ernest, spamming him with many laser blasts, while three blade warriors rush upon him from behind. One of them is intercepted by one of Darkfrost's blade warriors and the two engage in combat, their the other two each slash one of Ernest's legs.

Meanwhile, the infantry that were stunned by crash of the first flying saucer that was brought down by the Shadow Knight recover and get back up and prepare to open fire along with all the other gunners, while the frozen blade warriors break free of their icy prison and along with several others, rush upon the Burning Icewolf and Sha, but two of them then turn and attack some of the other blade warriors, instead.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games