PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:27 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Kame'bufuu) x Mitra
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Duk hibi-tea
Cub's Name: Faiz Painted Moose
Cub's Name: Fez hibi-tea
Cub's Name: Ylva Zosie

- We might have another one coming from Lith.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:59 am
ShinosBee
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ShinosBee
SoA's Name: Shan-Yu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (eventually Reaver)
Brief Personality: Basically somewhere between his movie persona and a more true-to-history hunnic raider. So in a nutshell, he's aggressive, ambitious, has a disregard for those in his way, but also has a lot of relatively forward-thinking ideas. He's probably a lot more polite than expected, has no bias between the sexes, and basically as long as you treat him with respect he'll do the same.
Brief History: I haven't played him yet at all because I'm a trashlord. Basically roaming and raiding and found a pride that does that professionally and he wants in.
Yesss.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:00 am
hibi-tea
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Kame'bufuu) x Mitra
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Duk hibi-tea
Cub's Name: Faiz Painted Moose
Cub's Name: Fez hibi-tea
Cub's Name: Ylva Zosie

- We might have another one coming from Lith.
Congratulations on the cubs. Thank you for keeping me up to date.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:56 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Syrius Lionwing
SoA's Name: Cynder
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Strong and free willed, she has been influenced in the past by others but she refuses be oppressed and finds it difficult to take or follow orders.
Brief History: Born under the influence of an abusive family Cynder was used as a slave for many years, kept as a lacky for her family and forced to do many, not so nice things. When she realized she was in fact strong she threw off her oppressive family and struck out on her own.  

Syrius Lionwing

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:37 am
Syrius Lionwing
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Syrius Lionwing
SoA's Name: Cynder
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Strong and free willed, she has been influenced in the past by others but she refuses be oppressed and finds it difficult to take or follow orders.
Brief History: Born under the influence of an abusive family Cynder was used as a slave for many years, kept as a lacky for her family and forced to do many, not so nice things. When she realized she was in fact strong she threw off her oppressive family and struck out on her own.
All right! Get her a challenge!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:44 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Rayn
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - reaver
Brief Personality: Exceptionally smart, this lioness is known for her cunning and quick wit. She can read others easily and often uses her ability to manipulate them into doing things for her. Her knack for advanced battle stratagem is unparallel, making her an incredibly valuable asset to a reaving band. Though she lacks the brute strngth of other reavers, her sharp mind makes up for it.
Brief History: Sister to Ragnvard and Ronan from a later litter. Too young to have been involved in the original altercation that seperated the brothers, she sided with Ragnvard upon entering adulthood. Knowing that her ambitious red-coated brother would be able to carry her own carreer forwards more swiftly than her tacturn golden brother. A stratigic move for her own gain.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:32 am
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Rayn
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - reaver
Brief Personality: Exceptionally smart, this lioness is known for her cunning and quick wit. She can read others easily and often uses her ability to manipulate them into doing things for her. Her knack for advanced battle stratagem is unparallel, making her an incredibly valuable asset to a reaving band. Though she lacks the brute strngth of other reavers, her sharp mind makes up for it.
Brief History: Sister to Ragnvard and Ronan from a later litter. Too young to have been involved in the original altercation that seperated the brothers, she sided with Ragnvard upon entering adulthood. Knowing that her ambitious red-coated brother would be able to carry her own carreer forwards more swiftly than her tacturn golden brother. A stratigic move for her own gain.
Sounds good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:07 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Sabra Knight
SoA's Name: Xennek
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - Reaver
Brief Personality: An experienced warrior with a bold personality Xennek is always brimming for a fight or two. He loves to battle others and often is known for his flirting nature and stubborn way. It would not be unusual for the lion to pick fights with others to test their strengths while testing his own. Don't be fooled by his foolish attitude though as a wise lion hides beneath the surface of the warrior.
Brief History: Always a rogue Xennek traveled through the lands freely loving who he chose and also freely battling those who dared to face him. He continued on his adventures only stopping by prides for a time to help in times of need as he did by living with the Firekin for the past several years. Tired of the desert life the lion has decided to take his fate elsewhere so that he can begin testing himself again.

Along the way he did pick up an apprentice of a sort, Sekayi, who he has taken under his wing and trained.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sekayi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sekayi is far more stern than Xennek and takes life as seriously as possible. The younger lion often behaves by social protocol more and often is the one to drag Xennek away from a scene. He often has a calm head save for the brief moments that Xennek and others tease him. He is more honorable than most and will never fight dirty.
Brief History: Born to a noble family Sekayi watched as his pride disbanded around him. Only a juve the lion had no real place to call home and as he grew started to wander away. He wanted to learn to fight, to become strong enough to defend those he cherished. On the way he was saved by an older warrior, Xennek, who he decided to let train him.

Both have bonded and Sekayi also lived in the firekin for a time before Xennek decided it was time to move on. Faced with a tough decision of leaving his new home or following his old friend Sekayi decided that traveling was for the best. Now that they have come to the Viking pride he also hopes to hone his skills as Xennek does by battling here and roaming the lands.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:47 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Velveteen Angel
SoA's Name:Kiunguza
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (to be RP'd up to Reaver)
Brief Personality: A fast-to-temper female. She struggled for her father's affection her entire life, but due to her similarities to his own cruel father, she was shunned. This has given her a rather large chip on her shoulder for him, and she wants nothing more than to prove her worth to him. She is a strong, capable fighter, but wants to improve her skills.
Brief History: Born in the firekin, grew up with huge daddy issues. She had a big argument with her father, resulting in her storming out of the firekin in hopes of disgracing him. She was in the rogue lands when she stumbled upon Captain Ragnvard (Tanakako) and followed him back to the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:37 pm
Sabra Knight
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Xennek
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: An experienced warrior with a bold personality Xennek is always brimming for a fight or two. He loves to battle others and often is known for his flirting nature and stubborn way. It would not be unusual for the lion to pick fights with others to test their strengths while testing his own. Don't be fooled by his foolish attitude though as a wise lion hides beneath the surface of the warrior.
Brief History: Always a rogue Xennek traveled through the lands freely loving who he chose and also freely battling those who dared to face him. He continued on his adventures only stopping by prides for a time to help in times of need as he did by living with the Firekin for the past several years. Tired of the desert life the lion has decided to take his fate elsewhere so that he can begin testing himself again.

Along the way he did pick up an apprentice of a sort, Sekayi, who he has taken under his wing and trained.
Shiny. He has other cubs in the pride, doesn't he?

Sabra Knight
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sekayi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sekayi is far more stern than Xennek and takes life as seriously as possible. The younger lion often behaves by social protocol more and often is the one to drag Xennek away from a scene. He often has a calm head save for the brief moments that Xennek and others tease him. He is more honorable than most and will never fight dirty.
Brief History: Born to a noble family Sekayi watched as his pride disbanded around him. Only a juve the lion had no real place to call home and as he grew started to wander away. He wanted to learn to fight, to become strong enough to defend those he cherished. On the way he was saved by an older warrior, Xennek, who he decided to let train him.

Both have bonded and Sekayi also lived in the firekin for a time before Xennek decided it was time to move on. Faced with a tough decision of leaving his new home or following his old friend Sekayi decided that traveling was for the best. Now that they have come to the Viking pride he also hopes to hone his skills as Xennek does by battling here and roaming the lands.
Also shiny.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:39 pm
Velveteen Angel
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Velveteen Angel
SoA's Name:Kiunguza
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (to be RP'd up to Reaver)
Brief Personality: A fast-to-temper female. She struggled for her father's affection her entire life, but due to her similarities to his own cruel father, she was shunned. This has given her a rather large chip on her shoulder for him, and she wants nothing more than to prove her worth to him. She is a strong, capable fighter, but wants to improve her skills.
Brief History: Born in the firekin, grew up with huge daddy issues. She had a big argument with her father, resulting in her storming out of the firekin in hopes of disgracing him. She was in the rogue lands when she stumbled upon Captain Ragnvard (Tanakako) and followed him back to the pride.
I love former Firekin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:26 pm
Myrsky Syntynyt

I'm guessing that means yes they can join. xD

But yep Xennek had a fling a couple of years ago and some of the cubs when here. c:

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:00 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Excited Apathy
SoA's Name: Tifu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (to become Reaver)
Brief Personality: Hard-headed, proud, easily ruffled.
Brief History: Born into the Firekin, her father always insisting that her huria coloring didn't make her any less. When the time came for her to leave as all huria must, she lingered near the desert pride's borders for a time before stubbornly trying to strike out on her own. Eventually she heard of the Stormborn, and their respect of strength and merit appealed to her.

Fun trivia: her coloring appears to be a throwback to her ancestor Sarabi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:45 am
Excited Apathy
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Excited Apathy
SoA's Name: Tifu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (to become Reaver)
Brief Personality: Hard-headed, proud, easily ruffled.
Brief History: Born into the Firekin, her father always insisting that her huria coloring didn't make her any less. When the time came for her to leave as all huria must, she lingered near the desert pride's borders for a time before stubbornly trying to strike out on her own. Eventually she heard of the Stormborn, and their respect of strength and merit appealed to her.

Fun trivia: her coloring appears to be a throwback to her ancestor Sarabi.
Sounds like she'll be an awesome addition. I love getting Firekin huria.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:21 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Rieseln
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Despite her small size, Rieseln has a big personality. She's talkative and loves getting in to mischief, much like her father when he was young. She can be very sweet and caring, just like good ol' mom. Curious and playful, Ries wants to be friends with everyone and doesn't mind being the one to approach a face to get to know them. Her confidence sky-rocketed after she had a vision, since Seers are very highly prized in the Makono. While her confidence grew, her tolerance of pridal life dwindled, and she left to enjoy the adventure the rouge lands offered.
Brief History: Rieseln was born in the rogue lands and joined a pride with her family when she was very young. Once she grew up she craved adventure and meeting new lions so she headed out into the rogue lands. She's had a litter - they're all adults - but doesn't keep in touch with them or their father at all. She's confident but far too trusting of others. She's a Seer and will be taken as a Thrall by Ragnvard.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff