Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 pm
“Ok, sounds good,” Manfread said turning back to his own dummy. Positioning himself and shifting his feet he placed his palm on the side of the thing. With a sharp curve he slammed his hand into the dummy's side and the thing nearly went flying, a second palm print had been jammed into the wood and it would make people cringe when they thought about him using in on something that wound bleed.
“I think I got it,” he said repeating the motion in the air, “You sure you don't wanna be the first to personally experience it? Or better yet maybe I can con Akane into being my test subject.”

((Collapsing Valley 4/4))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San face palmed for a moment as he heard Manny's attempt to test him, and his want to con akane into it. It was a very manny like thing to say, and the sannin figured he would give him a small bit of fun. No use in shooting him down.

"Eh, im sure. I think i would prefer to have my chest intact thank you very much. Besides, you know i dont stand still long enough for you to hit me...."

The ninja drew his blade and pulled a full momentum slash, circuling and continueing his momentum as the dummies head was cut clean off. Flowing into a jumping round kick, the ninja launched the head clean into the opposite wall and smiled as he head it shatter on the wall. With a smile, the ninja looked to continue his training

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 pm
Manfread smiled as he strolled over to his oversized sword, picking it up he walked over to where San was practising.
“True you do run around a lot,” he said placing the tip on the ground and leaning on it. “But I have a new plan for that.”
Reaching into his back pouch he pulled out a fat scroll and unrolled it. It was time to change pace and learn some Bukijutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
User Image

San was pleased with how his last technique turned out. He was really getting the hang of this whole buki thing. Aside that, his reflexes
were getting faster!

The next technique was called alluring kiss. Nodding to Millenius to attack him, the ninja quickly used a powerful wide parry. Finding both of them off balance, the ninja threw a spinning side kick to millenius's stomach.

The kick wasnt very effective, as millenius was made of the strongest most durable element known to man. With a smile, how bowed to his golem, who seemed to be picking up on his technqiues as well. This was still indeed fun.

"Well manny, you know i have learned a few interesting tricks as well. You shall see. Excited much?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 pm
Manfread smiled, he was excited and ready to spar with anything that challenged him, even if that thing was a little kitten!
“Of course,” he said lifting his sword up, “I could use a warm up.”
Bringing the hilt to his waist he lunged at a dummy, missing it completely he lost balance and rammed into a pillar, obliterating it in the process.
“Ooops,” he said brushing himself off, “Well it needs a little work, but its a taste of what is to come!!”

((Sasu [stab] 1/3))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Gaining a small smile across his face, the ninja spoke in a slightly cocky tone. It seemed his next technique needed a test, and while manny was here to play....there was no better test subject. The ninja seemed to almsot ready himself, the spring into motion.

"Well manny i hope your ready. That sword of yours will have to do a better then miss your target to find me. I may be smaller then you...but i am apperently smarter...."

The ninja infused his weapon with chakra, and then placed a heavy smack to hit mannys heavy blade into the ground. The whisping a punch with his non blade hand, the ninja could only smile, hoping to take the taijutsu ninja by surprise. It was a satsified feeling to do....

And yet the world seemed to be moving slower. His particle technqiue, biosense, and his other senses seemed to be opperating on a much faster level now. Was this the training of the Kiss style?

San figured he would soon go and buy a new weapon. It was time if he was going to use a sword, then he needed a good sword and not a standard equip one. Maybe Manny or akane knew of something he should get...

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:58 pm
When San knocked Manny's sword down he simply dropped it and when the fist came near his face he started to spin as if he were going to preform rotation. That would be a good spur of the moment counter, but Manfread frowned as he moved.
“Your moved seem sharper,” he said as he slowed, “I was kinda surprised with the sudden movement. But it wouldn't have been too bad, my rotation might have saved me. And I meant to miss, the dummies had enough and I never liked that pillar.”
Manfread smiled he still had ways to go and the fact that there were stronger people out there felt reassuring.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled an nodded to his companion, give a polite bow for his compliment. It was weird, san thought, to be excited to get praise from someone technically down the food chain. But Manny was the "go to" guy for anything close quarters, so if San was able to surprise him with his sudden swiftness, then he was obviously doing something right.

"Oh, i forgot how annoying the pillars are. You sure showed them who is boss! Make sure that your training includes stuf other then just power. As we saw with the bug...we need to be a better class of ninja. I think ninjutsu has taken a turn into the more battlefield oriented combat instead of doing what we did best...espionage, sneaky, assasination, all that good stuff. I want you to be able to do missions with me, buddy, as i think you have talents that can make Suna better and safer. But we cant just follow one school, we have to be ALL school."

San let his words hang for a moment as he went back to his training. The trembling lips technique was a simple one, but one that could be really easily applied to the rest of "his style." With a heavy grin, he approached the dummy.

After taking his sword and performing a few loose swipes, the ninja then used an akward step to shoot off a sneaky punch, hitting the dummy in the face. This sneaky style would ultimately lead to his enemies down fall, as his sealing techniques were massive...and all he needed to do was touch.....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 am
User Image
User Image

San's next technique called for the assistance of millenius. The big brute of a golem would use his powerful body and massive sword to aid San in his training. It was a rather interesting set of circumstances, and the sannin wanted to see how well he could perform.

The VOID commander was more of a simplistic and realistic fighter then one of extravagance. So when this style called for a backflip attack, he could only look slightly concerned. It was rather interesting, but the offsetness of the style was a good compliment to his own, ninjutsu style.

Millenius came in for a horizontal strike, and the Sannin met him with a vertical attack. They entered the weapon lock, and the Ninja got a creepy smile. It was time to try the technique.

San hit the backflip flawlessly, checking himself with his iron sand to make sure he didnt ******** up or anything. The kick hit the golem underneath the jaw, but only proceeded to hurt his foot. the golem was made from a tough material meant to be resistant to lades much less flesh.

Satisfied with his progress, the ninja smiled and gave thumbs up to manny. Maybe his training would be capable of launchign him as well! On to the next technique

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image
User Image

The Sannin was hit with a little bit of thought, as it had occured to him this was probably the last time he would ever be training. He had reached a time in his life where he would seemingly plateu, and his increase in skill would be very few and far between. Yet even then, his goal would still be small, long term gains.

Being halfway through his most recent stage of training, the ninja found his next technique to be of the most obscure. Falling to his back, and then rolling away would be something no one would expect, especially with the added slash. Once again, this style was proving to be a very "out there" and unorthodox style that would compliment San very well.

Having Millenius attack him once again, the ninja aimed to perform the jutsu the way it was described. Faling to his back, the ninja would make the over exaggerated dodge. Then suddenly, he would roll into a full circle slash, aiming to take Millenius's legs out.

Millenius once again would hear the blade bounce off of him. It was quite frightnening, and San was rather excited that he was his creation. Fighting this monster would prove to be an absolute piece of bullshit.

Smiling again, the ninja was satisfied with his growth. It seemed he had one last technique until he would be on to the next stage of training. Time seemed to be going fast....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

San was on to his last technqiue of this stage. It too was, once again, a rather interesting style. He would be performing a....front flip?

Who the hell performs a front flip in the middle of combat? San shook his head, and read over the scroll again. They seemed to think he could make use of it, so he really couldn't b***h much.

Using his iron sand to form a platfrom, the ninja raised himself in elevation. He would be using a front flip to attack with his blade to attack Millenius. It would be an interesting feat, but one San believed he was capable of.

Finding himself capable, the sannin vaulted from a height and aimed to strike his rotating blade on the forehead of millenius. After a normal "dink" the ninja knew his technqiue had worked, and he was successful. The golem looked blankly at San, but he knew he was bitching out his creator.

It seemed he had finished the stage 3 of his training, and was now on to the next stage. Once again, it would be way more complicated...but he knew he could do it. He was a sannin after all

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:55 am
User Image
User Image

On to stage 4! With an excited pulse in his step, the ninja was more then half way done with training his new taijutsu! Soon he would have all the distances covered.

Reflecting silently, the sannin found that he was interested in the growth and development of the younger ninja. Shiroi, Al, Doc, Lucas, Zero, everyone was growing and training. He wanted to be a pillar for them to rise.

His next thought came to James, who was out with Doc. Eventually, he would finally return to the village. Hopefully it would be soon, as the sannin had training for him to do.

The next technique spoke of an interesting and versatile method of striking. By graping and pulling on the enemies arm, the user could place a powerful round kick. With enough strenght, the user could easily pull arms out of sockets.

San then found himself a training dummy, and figured the technique was not as difficult as they mad it out to be. Shifting his hips while allowing his strike to be relaxed, he hit the dummy with a massive amount of force. Looking at the extended shoulder of the dummy, the ninja smiled and spoke to Manny.

"Well i seem to be taking a page out of your book. death and destruction right? By the Way....what rank are you now....."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled as he looked through his next technique. He was going to be done half way with stage 4! It was so exciting!

The technique called for him to go to one knee. This request seemed simple enough, but the ninja found that he would rarely use this technique. The enemy was kneeling after the he punished them.

Reading through the scroll, the sannin found that he would be rolling away into a slash. This was a rather off move again, and he found it complimented his style nicely. With a satisfied smile, he went to work.

Finding himself another training dummy, the ninja set himself on one knee. visualizing the attack, the ninja rolled away. On his first attempt, he had rolled to far away.

Setting himself back up again, the sannin visualized the attack again and made roll. This time he was too close, and his blade didnt quite strike the way he wanted. Third time was the charm.

The third roll was perfect, putting the enemies leg clearly in the apex of his cut, severing the leg of the dummy. With a satisfied smile, the ninja found he had to start the next technique. It was a complex one...oh joy....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

San was excited about this next technique. It was a gruesome one! I true testament to his training with Manny!

He would have to bleed chakra into his sword as the initial step. Then, with the swiftness of a coursing river he would plung it into his enemy. Then like the dark side of the moon, he would kick the person off of his blade.

It really was an absolute evil technique. With a small sadistic smile, the ninja began to perform eni meni mini mo to find his target. The last one on the left was the most unfortunate one of them all.

In a incredibly swift set of actions, the ninja worked his way over to the armored dummy, and bleed the chakra into his blade. In an instant, he went to stab the sword into the dummy, going through the armor. However, in his excitement he missed.

Settling down for a moment, the ninja made another attempt. The sword sliced through the armor cleanly. With a satisfied smile, the ninja tried to pull the sword out.

it seemed his technique was better then he had originally thought. It turns out, he had to kick the person to get his blade free. How had he missed this step?

Looking stupid with his sword in the dummy, the ninja gave a quick and powerful kick. the sword quickly came out, and he was free to move about and continue combat. With a small anime sweat drop, the ninja smiled and ran his hand through his spikey hair.

The last technqiue was another complex one, and would be useful in conjunction with his other talents. Maybe Manny would be impressed with his tai/buki skills. It seemed he was finally realizing his true power...

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:41 pm
Manfread had repeated the stab over and over. He was starting to get the hang of it, but it still through him off balance. Straightening up he tried once again.
((Sasu [stab] 2/3))
Manfread grabbed the hilt of his sword and shifted position. Lowering his center of gravity, he poked the dummy and impaled the poor sucker. Shifting his feet he caught himself before he fell.
((Sasu [stab] 3/3))
Manfread turned to San. He learned a lot better in actual combat, things just came to him. Manfread quickly read through the scroll filled with Bukijutsu and put it in his pouch.
“Heeey saaan,” he called walking over, “I wanna spar! And I see you need to practice. Plus Ka-chan is hungry for battle.”
He shifted his sword so the skull, that was biting the blade from the hilt, was looking at San.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games