Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ THE HAUNTED HOUSE - OUTSIDE } The arrival [post pg 46] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:56 am
poke mattix

Hitsuzen

Huni Pi

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Claire stumbled outside, looking very confused and tired. After sitting in that room-hall thing for two hours, avoiding boos and rocking back and forth, she decided that she needed to find her team. So she looked for them, and luckily for her, she found them outside. She had heard whispers, not understanding anything but the word 'Barth'. She didn't understand, and became panicked.
Running towards her team-mates, she yelled "WHERE IS BARTH? WHO HAS BARTH? I NEED HIM, PLEASE!" her confusion was obvious in her voice.

((i'm sorry for the terrible post, my english is confusing after speaking indonesian for a week haha))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:20 am
As if Rikki would just stand back while his group re-entered the haunted house? Jack no. He pressed himself, a little stiffly, to his feet, and ran after Roch. This may have sucked so far, but he'd signed up for this and he wasn't going to run away.

((RIkki is exiting))  

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 am
childs menu

poke mattix

Hitsuzen

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Tess gratefully accepted the help as she was propped up onto her waist. She gave her still sprawled lower half a hard pinch and soon Legs was getting to her feet.

When Astra and Yuki began suggesting they go back inside, Tess was immediately apprehensive of this. But before she could voice her preference to stay out here, Claire came running to them asking for Barth. She remembered, briefly, seeing the sloth demon on the field before Legs ran all the way to the other side. But she wasn't sure if he and his group had reformed and ventured back into the House. They certainly weren't out here.

"Claire, Barth might be inside the house with his teammates. W-we should probably go back in to look for them, then..." she forced a smile though on the inside she was wailing at her predicament. She didn't want to go back. She liked it out here with no Boos to molest her and no false reapers slamming her into walls.

Legs, however, wanted back in. The lower half gave several hard, loud stamps with her sneaker-clad feet, jumping in place as if trying to cheer everyone on. Without waiting for another word, the pair of legs ran into the House.

((Exiting to the Hub))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:12 pm
The boogeyman became still as students made their way into the house. It wasn't their actions that were surprising; not at all. If asked their actions would have been met with approval. It ddn't matter that the Boogeyman was more of a healer than fighter. The more support each person had, the less likely they were to become injured. From what they had noticed, at least. Teamwork was an integral part of being a Boogeyman.

What caused a stillness was the conversations from those that still lingered.

Zyphiris

Their leader with the blue glowing scythe – the one at the tent. Quite honestly we don't stand a chance against him. Those trainees on the other hand.....

Dragain
"That guy with the giant glowing scythe? That was not Dr. H. There was another guy in the tent... With an assistant. That's Dr. H... I think he went out of the tent during the attack and didn't return since then..."

The boogeyman nervously ran a hand through their hair, pushing the hood that obscured their features off. This wasn't good. This was not good. The nameless boogeyman stared into a space in front of him before he snatched his own hands down, smoothing his face into as best as he could into professional neutrality. This... This was not good.

His heart sank further as Edel approached him, addressing him.
Zyphiris
“Sir, you are leaving for Halloween for back up, are you not?”

"I am," he answered, "How-"
Zyphiris
“It may not be much, but I have some information about the enemy.”

The boogeyman dropped what he was about to say, his mouth snapping shut as he listened. This... he could use this. The information, the words this demoness were telling him.

Zyphiris
“Help me to give a message to my family too. Tell them Father was right.”

"I can try if I had your name," he patiently explained, shaking his head. "I fear I do not have time to go snooping around in the student files, miss. I need to leave very soon for Halloween if I wish to make it in time. You must decide whether you will go in or whether you will come with me back to Halloween."

He ignored her comment, focusing on the next requests.
Zyphiris
“Sir, uhm. You said that Professor Red and Cee – the purple cloaked boogeyman I'd assume, are in the House. How would we be able to meet them, or rather, how is it possible that we might meet them if we're going to be split into our groups.”

"They have their means of getting around in the house. Either you will find them, or one of them will find you. The more people that carry the message, the more likely they'll hear it."

Zyphiris
“Any instructions? Advice on how to deal with those false reapers? Signals we could send out? .....pumpkin pills”

"Avoid them if you can. There is never shame in running away. Pride is for fools who wish to dissipate and avoid the so-called humiliation that comes with admitting defeat," the boogeyman said with a scowl. "Stay with your group, whether you like them or not. There is a strength in numbers and in skills. You need to learn and master cooperation," he scolded, fully aware of the disagreement the frost demon had with another student earlier.

"Look," he added, reaching for his belt and pulling free a bell. He offered it to Edel. If she accepted it, touching the bell would create a small shock. "Pumpkin pills take too much time and Fear to create. I do not have enough Fear to do so, and if you tried you would probably end up killing yourself. Use this. When your group is in trouble, ring this bell. It will take some of your own Fear and amplify it, healing those around you but not yourself. Do you understand?"

Quote:
THE BELL:
Edel now has a bell. At the cost of -5 HP, she can heal up to five other people she picks for 3d4. It has three uses. Should Edel dissipate, the bell will disappear. The bell is linked to Edel's Fear and can only be used by her. She cannot target herself for the heal. Should Edel make it to the end of the meta with uses left on it, the bell will become an ordinary bell and do nothing.

If you have already entered the house, sorry! There's no way you can get your own bell. :< If you're still here in the main house, please make a decision by 11:59 PM on 10/26. The meta's finale is approaching! Please return to your group threads ASAP!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:20 am
Edel listened carefully to what the boogeyman had to say, nodding her head at the appropriate points and looked down sheepishly while he reprimanded her for the little incident earlier. She knew she would just have to face up to the music.....later.....

The frost demon was a little surprised that the boogeyman had taken her request for a fear-healing item seriously. Those bells from earlier... Edel extended out her hand to receive the bell as she listened to the boogeyman explain its properties. The little shockwave the silver bell sent through her wasn't pleasant, but she was grateful for it nonetheless.

It was time to head back in. The boogeyman was right, it would be terrible of her to leave the three of her team members in there. They were already outnumbered as it is.

Thank you sir,” she addressed the boogeyman, “I must also apologise for my behaviour earlier.” There was a moment of silence before she spoke up again.

My name's Edelweiss Zaira” it wasn't her full name, but that should be enough. At the very least, she had to tell them something if she were to ever be taken away for good.....or die.

Thank you again, I pray you'd return quickly.” The frost demon took a step back and bowed, before stepping up to the door to the haunted house once more. It was goodbye to her sanity and possibly more as she stepped through the doorway, disappearing into darkness.

((Entering the house))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:27 am
Huni Pi

childs menu

Hitsuzen

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Hearing Claire become distressed, Astra frowned, trying to remember if she had seen Barth herself...no, she couldn't remember seeing him at all. But Tess was right; he was proably inside the house, and there was a chance that they might find him inside too.

Seeing as Legs had already taken the initiative, Astra followed after the pair of limbs into the house.

(Exiting to group 6)  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:30 pm
Yuki was at a loss as to how to console Claire; the two other ghouls had said all that could have been offered. It was hard for him to imagine the real impact of what had just happened, with most of these students being as close as they were.

He knew, however, that the only way to set things right was for them to not go back to Halloween until all of them were accounted for. Despite not knowing Barth, Yuki wasn't about to leave someone behind.

Legs and Astra were the first to return to the house, and Yuki looked to Claire and Tess with what reassuring smile he could manage.

"They're leaving us behind. Let's go back, and make sure Mandy is alright. Claire, I promise that I'll be right alongside you to help look for Barth. We'll find him, so please don't fret."

Hoping that the other two would follow as well, Yuki straightened from where he was knelt alongside Tess and moved quickly back into the house.

[Exiting to Group 6 Room]  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces