Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 pm
Light Atago
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Light Atago
SoA's Name: Kaede
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Happy go lucky and quite naive, Kaede will easily trust anyone who looks like a rogue who isn't coming to get her- especially females.
Brief History: She was barely out of her cubhood when her mother was driven from their birth pride (not existing OOC) by the king. It had been found out that she had mated with a rogue to give birth to Kaede and her siblings. She has a mild distrust of males for this reason, but not a distinct dislike- she had good brothers and knew many nice lions in her homepride. The little family took to rogue life after their exile, and Kaede split off as lions and lionesses do when their mother decides to move on with her life- cubs being adults. She's been hanging on by a thread- she might even honestly do a little bit better than in the roguelands as a thrall in the stormborn, potential yellings and beatings aside.
Looks good to me!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:28 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Painted Moose
SoA's Name: Yessenia
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: A self-entitled brat, but as dedicated to preservation of tradition/culture. She's very much an outrageously loud persona; meaning if she isn't seen, she doesn't exist. Yessenia has no qualms with mating with a male she barely knows, if it lands her a male as strong as her father, provided he has the proper rank. Despite her selfish attitude, she has little patience for those that cannot see the bigger picture and refuses to ally herself with the weak.

Brief History: Yessenia hasn't known a life outside of the U'W, and certainly not one without her previous mate. She's had to put her father's self-defense lessons to the test (much to her displeasure) while on her own, and now that she has found her family once again, she plans on never having to use them again. (Or so she thinks)

(Her father, sister, and step-mother are already members).  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:52 pm
Painted Moose
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Yessenia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A self-entitled brat, but as dedicated to preservation of tradition/culture. She's very much an outrageously loud persona; meaning if she isn't seen, she doesn't exist. Yessenia has no qualms with mating with a male she barely knows, if it lands her a male as strong as her father, provided he has the proper rank. Despite her selfish attitude, she has little patience for those that cannot see the bigger picture and refuses to ally herself with the weak.

Brief History: Yessenia hasn't known a life outside of the U'W, and certainly not one without her previous mate. She's had to put her father's self-defense lessons to the test (much to her displeasure) while on her own, and now that she has found her family once again, she plans on never having to use them again. (Or so she thinks)

(Her father, sister, and step-mother are already members).
Looks good.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Ruler of Everything
SoA's Name: Livius
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Extremely jealous. He has a bit of an anger management problem that is a result of that jealousy, his minute childishness, and his entitlement at being born into pridal royalty.
Brief History: Born into the Ashnai'le before the metaplot that destroyed the pride, he grew up as a Lord. He is currently grumpy and jaded wandering the roguelands. Although he's had no formal training to fight, he went through a lot during the metaplot that serve as experience enough to warrant a challenge to the pride.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:13 pm
Ruler of Everything
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Ruler of Everything
SoA's Name: Livius
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Extremely jealous. He has a bit of an anger management problem that is a result of that jealousy, his minute childishness, and his entitlement at being born into pridal royalty.
Brief History: Born into the Ashnai'le before the metaplot that destroyed the pride, he grew up as a Lord. He is currently grumpy and jaded wandering the roguelands. Although he's had no formal training to fight, he went through a lot during the metaplot that serve as experience enough to warrant a challenge to the pride.
Looks good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:13 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Mfalme
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Confident and charming, Mfalme is a smooth operator. He loves to figure out what makes other lions tick and can be a bit scary with how well he knows someone without being told much about them. He gets bored easily and always needs to keep his paws occupied.
Brief History: Growing up a rogue, Mfalme was always on the move. He was constantly looking for fun and excitement and decided that going it alone just wasn't cutting it. In his travels he heard about the Stormborn and decided that would be a great pride to join for a good time.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:25 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tara de Draiocht
SoA's Name: Resque
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Cocky and very much a warrior at heart, Resque takes after her father (ironman). She loves watching and participating in a good fight. Also, Res enjoys learning to skills and implementing them... its so fun to see her opponents reaction when she takes them down.
Brief History: Growing up she lived in the Swamp/Mountie lands with her parents (Pepper and Ironman) and siblings. Ready to move on, Resque left her home to make a name for herself and to improve upon her skills as a fighter, hunter, as well as a warrior.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:50 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Mfalme
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Confident and charming, Mfalme is a smooth operator. He loves to figure out what makes other lions tick and can be a bit scary with how well he knows someone without being told much about them. He gets bored easily and always needs to keep his paws occupied.
Brief History: Growing up a rogue, Mfalme was always on the move. He was constantly looking for fun and excitement and decided that going it alone just wasn't cutting it. In his travels he heard about the Stormborn and decided that would be a great pride to join for a good time.
Sounds good to me.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:51 am
Tara de Draiocht
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tara de Draiocht
SoA's Name: Resque
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Cocky and very much a warrior at heart, Resque takes after her father (ironman). She loves watching and participating in a good fight. Also, Res enjoys learning to skills and implementing them... its so fun to see her opponents reaction when she takes them down.
Brief History: Growing up she lived in the Swamp/Mountie lands with her parents (Pepper and Ironman) and siblings. Ready to move on, Resque left her home to make a name for herself and to improve upon her skills as a fighter, hunter, as well as a warrior.
Okay.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:15 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: CaliWolfe
SoA's Name: Senka
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Used to be a self-proclaimed grave-keeper who hasn't really been around the living for much of her life, and is a bit socially awkward due to this. Will follow orders and do what is asked of her but doesn't really trust anything or anyone. Also doesn't understand sarcasm.
Brief History: Lived a life of mostly-solitude until along came a hyena who she agreed to travel with because she was lonely and wanted company. The duo were confronted by a couple a reavers and while the hyena escaped mostly uninjured Senka was cornered and captured in the forest where the graveyard she tended to was. She made a deal with the reaver who captured her that in exchange for not touching the graveyard she'd do anything they ask of her.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:23 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sjöfn
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Prone to the dramatic, Sjöfn can sometimes let her emotions get the better of her. She's got a good work ethic with a motherly soul, but is very much a gossiper. There is a confidence about her that isn't cocky in the least. So long as she's treated well she'll do the same in return. Sjöfn also has a great eye for fashion, and likes to spend her free time crafting jewelry.
Brief History: Grew up with her mother and siblings before branching out on her own. Sjöfn was on her way south to join the Bahari'mtoto when she was intercepted by a couple of Reavers. At first she thought they were joking about taking her back, but when realization hit her Sjöfn went along willingly enough. She serves Toril now, a freeborn female with aspirations of becoming Captain, and tries her best to clean up after the determined females messes.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Iesha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (-> Reaver)
Brief Personality: 100% berserking man. She belches, is more at home talking about a** and fights than minding a den, and has a fierce love of battle. That isn't to say she isn't feminine; Iesha loves cubs as much as the next female, but she just gets this high from fighting that she can't get anywhere else.
Brief History: Grew up in the Shrinkeepers with a load of siblings and no dad. She left them behind to pursue him in the Firekin where she discovered she really didn't need to meet the b*****d to fulfill her life; she was pretty awesome on her own anyway. Granted, she did meet him, and after finding the Firekins rules a little too strict they left. They as in Iesha, her father, and some guy that finds her pretty (he thinks she doesn't know; she does).  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:02 pm
CaliWolfe
I have iron in my blood!
Username: CaliWolfe
SoA's Name: Senka
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Used to be a self-proclaimed grave-keeper who hasn't really been around the living for much of her life, and is a bit socially awkward due to this. Will follow orders and do what is asked of her but doesn't really trust anything or anyone. Also doesn't understand sarcasm.
Brief History: Lived a life of mostly-solitude until along came a hyena who she agreed to travel with because she was lonely and wanted company. The duo were confronted by a couple a reavers and while the hyena escaped mostly uninjured Senka was cornered and captured in the forest where the graveyard she tended to was. She made a deal with the reaver who captured her that in exchange for not touching the graveyard she'd do anything they ask of her.
Looks good.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:06 pm
Painted Moose
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sjöfn
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Prone to the dramatic, Sjöfn can sometimes let her emotions get the better of her. She's got a good work ethic with a motherly soul, but is very much a gossiper. There is a confidence about her that isn't cocky in the least. So long as she's treated well she'll do the same in return. Sjöfn also has a great eye for fashion, and likes to spend her free time crafting jewelry.
Brief History: Grew up with her mother and siblings before branching out on her own. Sjöfn was on her way south to join the Bahari'mtoto when she was intercepted by a couple of Reavers. At first she thought they were joking about taking her back, but when realization hit her Sjöfn went along willingly enough. She serves Toril now, a freeborn female with aspirations of becoming Captain, and tries her best to clean up after the determined females messes.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Iesha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (-> Reaver)
Brief Personality: 100% berserking man. She belches, is more at home talking about a** and fights than minding a den, and has a fierce love of battle. That isn't to say she isn't feminine; Iesha loves cubs as much as the next female, but she just gets this high from fighting that she can't get anywhere else.
Brief History: Grew up in the Shrinkeepers with a load of siblings and no dad. She left them behind to pursue him in the Firekin where she discovered she really didn't need to meet the b*****d to fulfill her life; she was pretty awesome on her own anyway. Granted, she did meet him, and after finding the Firekins rules a little too strict they left. They as in Iesha, her father, and some guy that finds her pretty (he thinks she doesn't know; she does).
These should be interesting additions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:47 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: hibi-tea
SoA's Name: Phleesia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sweet, patient child. She is forever giving, but not naive. Because she was raised a slave, and then a Rogueland wanderer with her mother (Aneesia), Father (Phlegyas) and her sister, she knows how to survive and how to be tough. The thing she doesn't know, despite her upbringing is cruelty. She just doesn't have that in her.
Brief History: Born to a slave mother in the A'H, and to a royal father, Phleesia came out a slave because of her pelt color. She acts as a translator for her deaf mother, and because most of her upbringing until the pride's disbanding was sheltered, she comes with a lisp from only having one abled and speaking parent. Out in the Roguelands she tasted what freedom was like and didn't want to be a slave again, but knew that because of her lack of training in the A'H she very well might end up one again.

I have iron flowers in my blood!
Username: hibi-tea
SoA's Name: Aneesia
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - She will be Phleesia's "slave", unless Phleesia loses bad and they're both taken as slaves.
Brief Personality: Aneesia is an obstinate and wild thing. She was tricked into becoming Phlegyas's slave, and subsequent salt-wife, but she doesn't hate him for it. He gave her protection, and children and a home. To only her children and him is she relatively sweet and composed. To anyone else, she is a beast who views them rightly as threats. And because of her deafness, she has no means of communication with them outside of her child, making her rude on top of that since she simply doesn't care.
Brief History: Tricked into slavery. She became breeding material for Phlegyas, who does love her in his own weird way. She loves him as well in a similar weird way. She is cared for by her daughter Phleesia, and will always remain in some form of slavery for her own sake. Although one would argue it's Phleesia who is slave to her mother.

Realized I had already posted for them and they were approved, LMAO.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:43 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ShinosBee
SoA's Name: Shan-Yu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (eventually Reaver)
Brief Personality: Basically somewhere between his movie persona and a more true-to-history hunnic raider. So in a nutshell, he's aggressive, ambitious, has a disregard for those in his way, but also has a lot of relatively forward-thinking ideas. He's probably a lot more polite than expected, has no bias between the sexes, and basically as long as you treat him with respect he'll do the same.
Brief History: I haven't played him yet at all because I'm a trashlord. Basically roaming and raiding and found a pride that does that professionally and he wants in.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff