Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:13 pm
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

Severin felt like his skin was on fire, his mind was a whirlwind of emotion and thought. Inka caressed his cheek and he felt himself instinctively lean in to his hand, into the fingers that gripped at him as if to pull him close. He would have allowed it in that moment, he would have. The world be damned. Sypher be damned. He probably would have let Mizukage Hizara do just about anything to him in that moment.

Is this what it affection felt like? What it felt like to be wanted? He had never felt this before, and something told him deep down that he had never felt it in his previous life either. Sad, lonely, desperate Sev. Severin Raigyo, who had been with more men and women than he could count but never felt connected to a single one of them. Severin Raigyo who wanted desperately to find roots... He stared up at Inka as he talked about using him. A slight smile appearing on his face, a mischievous twinkle behind his eyes.

"That wouldn't be such a terrible fate, I think..." The statement was half joking, half serious. To feel this feeling again, he'd do just about anything. The Raigyo male felt a buzz in his pocket-- the ******** pager. It was time for him to go back to the hospital. Already? Really? Inka pulled away from him and he felt his heart lurch. No come back, he thought, his hand twitched faintly-- it desperately wanted that warmth again, tanned honey skin...

The pager buzzed again.

Sev groaned, leaning his head down till his forehead lightly tapped the table. A soft groan escaped him and his right hand closed in to a fist. "Gods, I don't want to go..." His voice was almost a whimper, pleading to the universe to give him a few more minutes in this secluded piece of heaven. A third buzz caused his hand to tap lightly on the table, flat now instead of a fist. The white-haired male sat up and swiftly downed the rest of his latte. He then sighed and stood, moving to the door and looking back at Inka, really just drinking him in. "Lets do this again, Inka. Soon."

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:57 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka's hand felt unnatural cold and empty now, like ants had taken residence just under the skin, separating membrane and nerves, leaving a hollow cavity in between. He pressed his hand flat against the table, as though to reconnect the tissue, and stared up at Sev with heated but sad eyes. "Sev," He sighed the medic's name. "Don' joke 'bout that." He murmured but the wry twist of his lips showed he wasn't upset by the joke of himself taking advantage of the other man. He tilted his head, at the sudden distraught appearance the Raigyo took on, wondering what had suddenly come to the man's mind when soft words managed to escape the cage of Sev's arms and the wall of the table. "Ah," He whispered, realising what was happening, softening his gaze further knowing that he know had to return to reality himself.

Silently, he watched Severin gather up his own willpower to return to the outside world - and it looked like he was going to do so without even throwing the brunette a second glance and that hurt farm more than maybe he should have let it but then Sev stopped and looked back. Stared back. Inka hadn't felt this scrutinised since the last dressing down by the Village Elders but this felt nothing like that. Not anywhere close. Inka felt his lips twitch up, and he nodded back to the medic's words, not trusting his voice, and not knowing when 'again' might come around. Or in what form.

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:19 am
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .

Quote:

Sev smiled brightly, a smile that really just lit up his featires, and then walked out of the nook. He payed for his and inka's coffee, then made his way back to the hospital.

He smiled like an idiot the whole way.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:40 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka sighed and leaned back into the cushions of the booth, a hand reaching up to rub over his eyes. How old was he again? Wasn't twenty-five too old to be acting like teenagers in public? Apparently not. But he couldn't keep it up - and he had work to do. Important work. Inka left a tip for the workers before he left, exiting the quiet, private atmosphere of the cafe for the chaotic reality he needed to confront.

[ exit : Kage Offices ]

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 3:56 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝔸 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕂ᵒᵑᵢᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Syy and Aika sprinted through the streets, easily avoiding the majority of people by sticking to the side streets. He'd discarded his heavier outer robe before he left Inka's home and had tied his other around his hips. Aika darted around him as he ran, both of them matching each others pace easily.

[Exits....to the Forest]

『 ᴄ ⁷⁹⁰.⁰ ⋮ s ⁵⁴¹.⁶ 』

𝕀 have been changed by what was done to 𝕞e
but 𝕀 will not be 𝕣educed by it

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:54 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy and Aika stopped by their new favorite dumpling place on their way home, with him buying three giant beef and veggie dumplings with a thick gravy and two regular dumplings that were just veggie and a sweet soy sauce. Aika would get the giant dumplings, Syy would eat the regular ones once they got back to the apartment. He also paused to get a large bowl to put the dumplings in, otherwise all the cleaning he'd done at Inka's apartment would be for nothing.

[Exits...to the Apartments.]

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 5:11 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Wandering the streets was apparently becoming a past time for Syy. As he kept out of the more crowded areas of the streets, he ducked into a store that specialized in snacks and drinks. Browsing the shelves for a bit, he picked out some teas and sandwiches, slowly forming an idea. Paying for them and accepting a cloth sack for his goods, he left.

[Exits to.....Hokage's office]

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash