Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 pm
Manfread had a good grasp of the attack now, raising his leg, he plunged his heel into the dummy and proceeded to smash what should be its face into the floor. Turning to the next dummy he jumped at it and slammed his other heel into its shoulder, with a load crack it broke and bits fell to the floor.
“Yes!!! Next!!!” Manfread shouted raising his arms in triumph.
((Axe Kick 3/3))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:38 pm
Manfread now on a roll, whipped out his scroll and spread it out on the ground.
“”Kuma Kobushi, Bear fist... A stiff, swift swatting attack,” Manfread said reading aloud. He swatted at the air as he skimmed along, “Raise the hand high and slam it down with a stiff or fully outstretched palm. The power comes from the legs and not the arms, so sturdy footing is key.”
(Kuma Kobushi 1/3)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the dojo, and quickly tried to find himself a spot in the dojo. His particle technique and Biosense picked up Manny in the building as well, ans the sannin figured it would be fun if he left him alone for now. Manny woudl eventually find him. Forming a iron sand clone, the clone was charged with going out to takumi and doing some shopping for the ninja. He had some fun ideas for a few of his golems, as well as some attire he wished to possess.

San waited around for a moment, hoping akane would appear. It would be time to train some more...and he didnt have much left to complete......

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 pm
Standing up Manfread walked over to the dummy he had set up and took up a stance. Steadying his body and adjusting his feet Manny swiftly swung at the dummy. Clipping it with his hand the object rocked back and sprang forwards, headbutting him in the face.
Stumbling back and falling on his back Manfread got angry. Whipping out his sword he smashed the dummy with the side of his blade sending it flying across the room. He then jumped after it jaws snapping, pouncing on his prey he ripped pieces with his teeth. Glancing up he saw San standing off to the side.
“Rey Ran!” he said as he sat up, taking bits of dummy stuffing still in his mouth. Spitting it out he waved “What's going on?”
(Kuma Kobushi 2/3)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled as the Hyuuga noticed him, and laughed at his show.

"Well Akane is going to teach me kiss of flesh and steel. What are you doing?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 pm
“Brushing up on my taijutsu,” Manfread said standing up and brushing himself off, “Figured after that stupid bug sat on me I needed to get stronger.”
Manfread set another dummy up and leaned on it for a moment.
“Thought I would start with body of stone and go from there.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Through San's summoning scroll came a pair of cloths, pants and shirt, made of scale hide for him from takumi. Along with it was a robe, and a breath mask that San placed in his burden golem. With a smile, the sannin joked with his ninja friend.

"Well you are our resident taijutsu person, os i hope you keep on top of it. We dont want your cousin now to surpass you. That would be embarrassing wouldn't it....I think the body of stone taijutsu would be perfect for you. I trying to get my blade work better as well, so that i can be able to help you in the thick and the fold. Speaking of that, we should eventualy practice collaboration between us. I think that would help you survive a little longer no? ahahahahaha"

Millenius

It was then that Millenius entered the dojo, and drew some calligraphy in the air with his light pen. Not being able to see, somehow San was capable of understanding the golem.

"My shipment arrived? Well hot damn then thank you buddy. Wanna get your upgrade quickly? Sure lets do this!"

San walked up to the metallic substance in the crate, and pumped used an S rank amount of chakra with his gunsei technique to make the metal and Millenius fuse and form a new form entirely. The rock that was his skin was now his muscles, and the new metal, lutetium, formed his bones and skin. Just a small bit of flash bainite was in his body to form the blood vessles, makg him San's most humanoid golem.

"Well....how you feel buddy?"

With a nod, the golem looked at manny, his emotionless face unreadable. San smile, and looked at manny.

"What you think of new and improve millenius"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:54 pm
Manfread positioned himself in front of the dummy. Fixing his feet and making sure he had sturdy footing he stretched his arms before looking over at the golem.
“Big and indestructible looking. Just the way I like my support,” he said laughing. Turning back to the dummy Manfread quickly swatted at it, hand making contack the thing was slammed into the ground never to rise again.
“Collaboration sounds fun,” Manfread said walking over to farther inspect Millenius. “But let me get some more of this style down. Maybe some kaiser fist too, I over heard the nurses at the hospital and they say James looks BAMF in his armour of ice. Maybe I can get a flaming one.”
(Kuma Kobushi 3/3)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled, and gave a thumbs up to the ninja. He had grown considerably as a warrior, from the targeting beaken to a fine hand to hand fighter that San saw a real use in. If he and Millenius decided to go to town....that would be scary for whoever they fought. it would be catastrophic, and their enemeis would be slaughtered. San looked to his golem and gave a bow, dismissing him. Returning his attention back to Manny, the ninja spoke.

"Go ahead and get whatever training you want out of the way. I feel we finally get some down time, and we need to be ready and able to get back into the swing of things. besides, watching people do something i am not good at is awesome. Lets me appreciate the different fighting styles, as well as analyse their differences, strengths, and weaknesses. And totally figure out how to form a fire armor. Then you actually would be our taget beaken....i mean foreward fighter...."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:42 pm
Manfread took out his scroll and skimmed the next attack.
“Really? I like down time and all but too much and I'll get rusty,” he said as he read. “And I will form a fire armour of death! Then I will be the number one target... Hey!”
Manfread glared at San as he realized he was being made fun of.
“You know you would make a great practice dummy for this Kannyuu Tanima. Don't worry if I do it right then you face excruciating damage to the ribs or spleen.”
Manfread turned to a dummy and placed a palm against its side. With a sudden jolt he pounded his hand into it. He was slow to execute the manoeuvre but the thing smashed into the ground.
“Not bad for a first attempt.” he said turning to San with a HUGE smile, “Come on help a cute little underling out."

((Kannyuu Tanima [ Collapsing Valley ] 1/4))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

San got a grin on his face and smiled, checking the sun to figure out when akane would get here so he could train. Getting his smirk on the ninja replied.

"oh sure, im so scared of what your puny little body could do to me. Your the homing beakon! Ha ha ha ha....but seriously what you need help with? James did give me medical knowledge, so i have a perfect understanding of anatomy and biomechanics so i can probably help you out."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 pm
“Its not the size that matters its the power of my onslaught!” he said slamming a fist into his palm. Setting up another dummy he added “No, I should be fine for now, Taijutsu is my speciality, unless you wanna be my punching bag.”
Raising his palm to the side of the Dummy again he struck out and smashed his hand into it. Grazing it, the dummy started to spin around violently.
“Need to hit it closer to the center, I think.”

((Kannyuu Tanima [ Collapsing Valley ] 2/4))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:42 am
User Image
User Image

San smiled while shaking his head. He was a good evasive ninja, and was not one designed for taking the massive punishment that Manny could dish out. However, he did have talents that would make him one b***h of an opponent in CQC.

"Nah, i think i will pass. But i also think you are right, and hitting it more square will help you amazingly."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:00 pm
Shifting his position and centering where he wanted to hit Manfread took a slight breath. With a snap of his palm he struck the dummy and the sound of cracking wood reverbrated in the room. Manfread tried to pull his hand back but found it buried a few inched into the dummy.
“I don't think that was suppose to happen,” Manny said as he took his other hand and pressed a foot against the dummy. Pulling his hand and pushing his foot he yanked it free, trickles of blood oozed out from where splinters had imbedded themselves. He slowly picked them out before rapping his hand.
"If you need a sparing partner for Kiss of flesh and steel, I don't mind," Manfread said tying the bandage up, then he added happily "Just let me finish this technique and give me the chance to hit you."

((Collapsing Valley 3/4))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled as Manny spoke his small bits of smack talk. Of all the ninja in the village, it was he and sarus who talked the most s**t. It was a part of him that was kinda fun to be around at the same time, because he was so "fire based" and spirit drivin. Maybe San could make a ninja out of him yet.

"Well Thanks buddy, im sure to take you up on that. Im going to start with getting down the basics, but i may need you to teach me, or help me understand the higher techniques however. So just let me know when you are done."

The ninja drew his sword and went to his own practice dummy. Drawing the blade, san found his time training in shunkan would allow him to more easily use this style. It would take him a moment longer, but he could eventually make good use of it. While using the draw stike, he performed two loose slashes that cut quickly into the dummy. Placing the blade back into his sheeth, the ninja drew it again into a fast and fluid slash, but then placed it back into his sheeth on the same angle and motion. It was interesting, as this was very similar to the draw attack from shunkan. With a smirk, the ninja read through the last technique, and found he would enjoy this last technique as it was a fake. Pretending to draw his blade, the sannin slammed a loose knuckle strike into the dummy, cracking it at least. With a satisfied smile, the ninja figured he would continue training waiting for Akane. He would show up eventually.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games