Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:03 pm
hi so I know i've been inactive for a bit due to college and life. Though how would I find my baskets growth?

My basket

I can't seem to find the colorist or anyone that colored it. Can anyone help me?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:05 pm
chi honda
hi so I know i've been inactive for a bit due to college and life. Though how would I find my baskets growth?

My basket

I can't seem to find the colorist or anyone that colored it. Can anyone help me?
This would be a question for Soquili. |D You posted asking about this in the wrong shop.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:04 pm
Das Tor
chi honda

My basket

This would be a question for Soquili. |D You posted asking about this in the wrong shop.

oops so sorry wrong character. x.x i have one here too.

i was lurking in to many shops at once. xD thank you though. i will go find the right one quick.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:34 pm
HOKAY!
So! New pricing rules are in effect!
A) Did the prices for breeding change? Am I blind and didn't see it?

B) Since the new pricing rules are up, I believe I read that a charity is going to be active to help people who can't afford customs and whatnot. How does that work? Who do I go through to donate funds?

Thanks everybody!  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Shizujoey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:23 am
I hope my questions haven't been asked yet because I've searched everywhere and I'm not quite clear on some things:

Where's the starting point for a lion? I wanted to be part of the pridelands, would the lion need prideland parents? Is it luck of the draw with what pet you get? (sorry that's kind of one question all jumbled up)

Can I rp with other characters that are from different prides?

When I apply for a pet, do I just come up with the personality off the top of my head?

Thanks so much, I'm that nervous newbie who doesn't want to mess up. redface I'd love if I could find someone who I could ask basic questions to, thanks again!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:46 am
Shizujoey
I hope my questions haven't been asked yet because I've searched everywhere and I'm not quite clear on some things:

Where's the starting point for a lion? I wanted to be part of the pridelands, would the lion need prideland parents? Is it luck of the draw with what pet you get? (sorry that's kind of one question all jumbled up)

When I apply for a pet, do I just come up with the personality off the top of my head?

Thanks so much, I'm that nervous newbie who doesn't want to mess up. redface I'd love if I could find someone who I could ask basic questions to, thanks again!!
Welcome to SoA! Don't be nervous. <3 We're happy to answer any questions you have.

1. Lions are giving out in MANY different ways. First, hanging out in the main thread is a good bet, as you can catch in-thread games there quite often. There's also the event thread, where staff and other customers can hold games, too! Then you can also check out the breeding/custom section of the guild. If someone has customs open, or a special custom event, the thread will be in that forum. Custom threads vary from month to month! You may also be gifted a lion from another user, either a cub from a breeding or an adult. If the lion is already in a pride, you'll be told. ^^

If you want a lion in the pride lands, you have several options. The easiest would be to win a lion and post to join inside the prideland section. Then, you have a lion in the pridelands! You may also get a cub from a breeding, either as a gift or if you're chosen for a custom slot. There may also be prideland events sometimes, too, though those are run by the OOC owner of the pridelands. ^^

2. Some prides don't let you leave the borders, and some do, it depends on the pride. Lions in the pridelands, for example, can RP with other prides and rogue lions.

3. Yes- Personality is entirely yours to make. The only exception would be a pre-made RP contest lion, but that kind of thing is very rare around here.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 am
Kaliforneum
HOKAY!
So! New pricing rules are in effect!
A) Did the prices for breeding change? Am I blind and didn't see it?

B) Since the new pricing rules are up, I believe I read that a charity is going to be active to help people who can't afford customs and whatnot. How does that work? Who do I go through to donate funds?

Thanks everybody!
Dunno if this has been answered yet or not. XD

A. Breeding fees are no more! There are only custom prices now. No more breeding of flatsale fees.

B. We haven't figured out how to operate the charity JUST yet, but we will let you know as soon as we get a good system figured out. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:41 pm
Cajanic
Shizujoey

Welcome to SoA! Don't be nervous. <3 We're happy to answer any questions you have.

1. Lions are giving out in MANY different ways. First, hanging out in the main thread is a good bet, as you can catch in-thread games there quite often. There's also the event thread, where staff and other customers can hold games, too! Then you can also check out the breeding/custom section of the guild. If someone has customs open, or a special custom event, the thread will be in that forum. Custom threads vary from month to month! You may also be gifted a lion from another user, either a cub from a breeding or an adult. If the lion is already in a pride, you'll be told. ^^

If you want a lion in the pride lands, you have several options. The easiest would be to win a lion and post to join inside the prideland section. Then, you have a lion in the pridelands! You may also get a cub from a breeding, either as a gift or if you're chosen for a custom slot. There may also be prideland events sometimes, too, though those are run by the OOC owner of the pridelands. ^^

2. Some prides don't let you leave the borders, and some do, it depends on the pride. Lions in the pridelands, for example, can RP with other prides and rogue lions.

3. Yes- Personality is entirely yours to make. The only exception would be a pre-made RP contest lion, but that kind of thing is very rare around here.

Thank you so much!! You're such a big help, thank you! whee  

Shizujoey

Shizujoey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:52 pm
I won a bird in a recent raffle and I got super excited about it but.. now what can I do with it? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:27 pm
Shizujoey
I won a bird in a recent raffle and I got super excited about it but.. now what can I do with it? eek
familiars can be RPed like any pet! You can post it for certing in the certing thread of the colorist. When you get a soa, you can cert them together, but familiars can be rped and bred like a regular soa ^^  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Shizujoey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:32 pm
Cajanic
Shizujoey
familiars can be RPed like any pet! You can post it for certing in the certing thread of the colorist. When you get a soa, you can cert them together, but familiars can be rped and bred like a regular soa ^^

Awesome! Thanks again Cajanic!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:56 pm
Cajanic

Awesome! Thanks!  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:09 pm
Hello.... I'm new.... and I don't know where to begin... Could someone give me some advice on where to begin?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:11 pm
Chisato Mikami
Hello.... I'm new.... and I don't know where to begin... Could someone give me some advice on where to begin?

Welcome!

Main Thread If you go here you can meet most of everyone in the shop. smile

If you check out this thread periodically you may find a raffle or contest going on where you can win an SOA to rp.

Hanging around the main thread can lead to such things as well.

We're all very friendly folks. smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:16 pm
AstoriaFallen
Chisato Mikami

Welcome!

Main Thread If you go here you can meet most of everyone in the shop. smile

If you check out this thread periodically you may find a raffle or contest going on where you can win an SOA to rp.

Hanging around the main thread can lead to such things as well.

We're all very friendly folks. smile

Thank you!  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas