Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Fye & Kurogane... Love or hate? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marusera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:18 am
I think that Fye heart Kurogane!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:02 pm
Ok, here's the thing: they love each other. You don't chop your own arm off for someone you don't love. You don't willingly become "E" for someone you don't love, especially if they don't want you to do it. Fai admitted his feelings to Yuuko. He gave up the last of his magic for Kurogane, and that's not just some small thing. Whether or not you want to argue about the sexual nature of their relationship is up to you, since love does not equal sex. But they do love each other. It's a done deal.  

DanaKate

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ElfenCeres

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:34 am
They love eatchother :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:04 pm
fai x kurogane COMPLETELY!

i think they go together just like sakura and syoran, so nobody can deny it xp  

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

WhitePhoenixRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:26 am
DanaKate
Ok, here's the thing: they love each other. You don't chop your own arm off for someone you don't love. You don't willingly become "E" for someone you don't love, especially if they don't want you to do it. Fai admitted his feelings to Yuuko. He gave up the last of his magic for Kurogane, and that's not just some small thing. Whether or not you want to argue about the sexual nature of their relationship is up to you, since love does not equal sex. But they do love each other. It's a done deal.

I totally agree. 3nodding Y'know what really amuses me? When people insist that Fay and Kurogane aren't a couple, Fay is straight, and Kurogane's hooked up with Tomoyo. Those unfortunate souls must have probably only watched the anime... (and no, I'm not talking about Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations) rolleyes

...HOLY COW, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!! It's so good to be back here! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:50 am
Quote:
Y'know what really amuses me? When people insist that Fay and Kurogane aren't a couple, Fay is straight, and Kurogane's hooked up with Tomoyo.

I've always thought Fai was as gay as a day in May. But I like how CLAMP does things--gay/straight doesn't seem to matter. People are people and love is love and gender is incidental. It's probably got something to do with all the space/time magic floating around.  

DanaKate

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sugar Salt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:07 am
DanaKate

THE TRUTH- you speak it! xD

I seriously can't understand how people can believe Fai is straight, either. I mean, C'MON. IT'S SO OBVIOUS.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:06 pm
I don't think Fay or Kuro's sexual preferences matter much. The fact is that they completely treasure each other. It's pretty obvious that Kuro loves Fay, whether it's platonic or not. He did say that Fay was precious to him, so...

Besides, Chii is modeled after Fay's mom and Tomoyo saved Kuro's life, so it's his job to protect her.

SPOILERS AHEAD exclaim

It's clear that Kuro really cares for Fay since he chopped off his own arm (to save Fay's life), became Fay's bait (to save Fay's life, once again), told Fay that he didn't care about his past (meaning he'd like him no matter what, right?), actually SAID that Fay was someone precious to him, killed Ashura so that Fay wouldn't be taken away...etc, etc. The list goes on. heart

Whether you see it as a platonic, romantic, or sexual relationship is your choice, but the truth is that they love each other deeply.

ubazakura

Fullmoon_Sagashite123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:45 am
I don't think Fai is gay. I think he just always plays around like that with Kurogane because he likes to make him mad for his big, over dramatic reactions. That's why he always bothers him.

I think fai likes Chi and Kurogane like Tomoyo.

*by the way, does anyone know about Fai's past? because in the anime, all they say is that he's running away from king ashura and they show chi but that's it. As for the manga, I'm not sure cause I'm only on vol.13 or 14.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:53 pm
Fullmoon_Twilight123
I don't think Fai is gay. I think he just always plays around like that with Kurogane because he likes to make him mad for his big, over dramatic reactions. That's why he always bothers him.

I think fai likes Chi and Kurogane like Tomoyo.

*by the way, does anyone know about Fai's past? because in the anime, all they say is that he's running away from king ashura and they show chi but that's it. As for the manga, I'm not sure cause I'm only on vol.13 or 14.

In the manga, Fai's past is revealed in about chapter 155. There are 182 chapters at the moment~
Have a look at onemanga.com for it :3  

Sugar Salt

Fullmoon_Sagashite123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:11 am
haha! I just read up to chp. 180 something just yesterday on onemanga. thanks! Oh and by the way, doesn't Kurogane's love for Tomoyo show in chp. 180 something? because Tomoyo gave him back Ginryuu and he promised that he only belongs to his master (which is Tomoyo).

I'm not really sure, but didn't Kurogane and Fai sacrifice alot for eachother for love (as in friends?). Because kurogane and fai didn't just sacrifice alot for eachother but for sakura and syaoran too, by agreeing to collect all the feathers together and they're always trying to save eachother (either it's syaoran, sakura, fai, kurogane or mokona. I'm not against gays. Just wondering.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:37 pm
love

panda3525

Sir Chancellor

Premium Wife

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 am
Who cares if they're gay? They're still people. They're able to love anyone they choose! bi, gay, lez . . . They still have feelings too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:22 pm
My rant may have spoilers, so please read with caution:

In my opinion I dont think they are "IN" love, but I do feel they love each other alot. I mean they've been through alot together, and I'm sure Kurogane is quite fond of Fai. I feel Kurogane is more in love with Princess Tomoyo, I mean they way he looks at her and the Tomoyos in the other dimensions. Its pretty damn heartfelt. Also, I kinda get the sense that Fai is asexual. I think he's so f***ed up emotionally, that being in love isnt in his mindset. Now I know Kurogane cut his arm off to save Fai, but its Kurogane! The guy is a warrior. And at this point Fai is basically his best friend, I'm sure Kurogane would do anything within his power to help his friends. Plus he refuses to lose, so if its the only way, off comes the arm (stubborn as nails, but he's awesome).

So while I do think they love eachother, I don't think its sexual at all. Although with Clamp who the hell knows lol.

Just my two-cents.

Edit: And as for Fai's teasing Kurogane, COME ON! It definitely lightens to tension and its fun to do lol. He started it when he first met Kurogane, so its not love teasing.  

I Have a Pet Rock

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces