Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ THE HAUNTED HOUSE - OUTSIDE } The arrival [post pg 46] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lizzy's jaw dropped open.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:47 am
A deep breath. Vieve managed to calm herself down a little, her fist still throbbing from the punch. Gave it away? GAVE IT AWAY?

"Clearly you don't respect us enough to even discuss something that important with us. The pumpkin pill was given to you to safekeep- it wasn't given to you. For all that you're making a big deal out of being 'logical', you're not thinking about your own group, are you?"

It wasn't that she could claim to, herself, but at least she hadn't done something that ridiculous.

"What Lattice and Lizzy decide are up to them- Jack knows they have more backbone, and more sense than you. There's no need to micromanage anyone- and like I said, we don't need anyone to drag us down. You don't have to pretend to be caring, either, just because you're too weak to keep fighting. Stop being idealistic. Everyone else is in there, fighting for Halloween. If you want to sit out here and tan yourself a bit, that's fine by me."

She glanced at Lizzy.

"I'm done with her," she snarled, and turned away. "We don't need someone like that around."

Whether they followed her or not, she didn't care- there was bound to be another group of students she could tag along with. A group that hopefully wanted to do something to help the situation, instead of just thinking about being rescued. By this point, there was no backing down or running away.

((Vee exits to the hub))

danse-hexe
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:19 am
Edel was being rational about it, but if she had been rational, she would be cuddled up with Mac right about now - maybe watching him play a game on his hexbox, maybe helping him to watch the minipets that had been left with him, maybe watching Rosenthal stalk him... Not standing here, trying to be rational about a already irrational decision she had made.

"I knew it - about those false reapers and their ability - and headmistress Hellma had addressed us about the situation after our last field trip," She replied calmly, her grip on Lattice's hand tightening as she frowned, "I came here because I wanted - needed - this training and I will see it through despite the dangers. With some luck, we might even be able to locate Professor Red and Cee, to pass them the message left to Lattice by that other Bogeyman..."

She paused, her gaze lingering on the Edel that Vieve had recently punched; she hated conflict like this. They needed to work as a group... Sighing, she shook her head, "Why didn't you ask us before giving what could be our lifeline away? If you wish to head back, you may do so... You ask why I'm about to lead Lattice back in - my answer is because she made this decision herself and what I can do as a friend is to at least hold her hand and see her through this decision."

Another pause followed as her gaze shifted to Vieve, who was already entering the house again. Inhaling sharply, she offered the ghoul a small smile, her voice soft as she spoke, "I won't think any badly of you, regardless of your final decision..." With that, she tugged Lattice along, following after Vieve into the house.

[EXIT INTO HOUSE/HUB.]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:54 am
Damien watched with apt attention as the boogeyman left them with the details of the message, even if it wasn't clear what it meant. "Right, got it." he said quietly before following along behind the tiger ghost and the half beasts footsteps, jerky in hand, or more correct to say his mouth.

At least it was one way to shut him up, put something meaty in there.

(([killing myself brb,]
Returning to the house and all its wonders))  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:28 am
Edel probably never saw it coming. Well, Vieve was a short girl – the frost demon didn't know she could punch that high. And the fact that she had never really been hit before. Well.

The ghoul stood there and wiped the blood off her bleeding lip, looking away from all of them.

The words Vieve and Lizzy spoke stung – yes, she should have told them about giving the pumpkin pill away to Moure, that was her fault. If anything, the ghoul felt apologetic about that. Did she regret it? No. Edel honestly couldn't believe what Lizzy had just said – given away what could have been their lifeline? They had three! Jack knows how many the other groups consumed in their attempt to rescue them. And here they were, concerned about their own survival, when they had just cheated death. Not thinking about her own group? Edel was outraged. They cared enough about going in to save others, but not really? Just. What. On. Halloween.

The frost demon tried to calm herself down, still looking away. She then thought that she too, may have been rationalizing her decision regarding that.

Just go.” she told Lattice, who was sure to follow after Lizzy. At least she knew now that yes, all of them were willing to die again.

Lizzy knew. She knew what this was about. Training? Sure, the first room seemed a little like that but she was sure the SURPRISE!HUNTERSAREHERE! was not supposed to happen. Or was it? The previous field trip the year twos set on also involved encounters with them. Perhaps she should have asked around before signing up for this so enthusiastically.

Idealistic? They had just gone back in to the house for training. To get stronger. Also with the possibility of getting captured again, turned into weapons to use against them. Or get killed. They were in there fighting for Halloween? Without a plan, without any knowledge how to fight against a force more powerful than them? Jack, Edel really didn't want to have the opportunity to say “I told you so.” She couldn't help but wonder why they were being such -

such-

-children.

And she was one too. Too weak to do anything on her own.

The bleeding was stopping and the frost demon wiped herself off with the scarf around her neck. Had her anger abated? Edel didn't know. Instead, she walked up to the boogeyman dressed in blue and white, bowing her head before she continued.

Sir, you are leaving for Halloween for back up, are you not?” she paused to wipe the blood off her lip – it was bleeding again. “It may not be much, but I have some information about the enemy.” Her voice dropped as she began to tell the boogeyman everything, not caring to stop and wait for his response. It was a little like therapy, her, babbling non-stop to someone she didn't even know. What she said may or may not have been a load of TL;DR as well, but she didn't care. She also didn't care that the boogeyman might not take her words seriously – high-schoolers, really?

Help me to give a message to my family too. Tell them Father was right.” she said, once she was done with her verbal barrage. Edel took a step back and folded her arms. “Seriously, what the jack are they thinking!” she burst out again. The poor boogeyman would just have to bear with her. And a long, awkward silence.

You must think I'm crazy.” she said apologetically. She was, they all were.

Marushii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:05 am
poke mattix

Hitsuzen

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

childs menu

Tess was on her last leg when she and her lower half were suddenly in this wonderful, peaceful calm. It felt lovely. Like nothing could go wrong and that she was finally right, severed or whole didn't matter.

And then there was pain and agony and an insistent throbbing in her head before she and Legs were whisked away. Perhaps it was because she was exhausted that it was only now that she had enough FEAR in her to open her eyes and wake.

Legs was splayed and sprawled beside her, the hem of the lower half's miniskirt having hitched dangerously high. Tess' cheeks immediately took on the shade of her eyes as she reached forward to adjust the miniskirt and preserve what little dignity she might still have. She rummaged through her pockets, relieved that the pumpkin pill was still on her person. She had been too preoccupied with seeing to Lizzy to remember she had one.

Speaking of Lizzy, she scanned for the spider demoness, how was her best friend doing?! She needed to be sure but when she saw Lizzy reenter the house, Tess suddenly didn't have the guts to follow.

"T-Team Steadfast? A-any of you still here?" she called out loud.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 am
Lattice pretty much followed Lizzy here and there like a quiet duckling having nothing much to say about anything for the moment when the punch came to Edel's face she just steeled herself and watched as the impact was made by Vee's smaller form onto Edel's taller one. Suffice it to say Lattice was a little disappointed in Edel at the moment for various reasons.

The Engraver squeezed Lizzy's hand before being tugged away she simply looked toward Edel, "It might not just be our fight anymore bit it still remains that it is our fight. I do not know Barth well but if he was captured during the chaos earlier then he was caught trying to save us and no matter how much I hate the thought of it I want to go back and help him and even if that was not the case no one deserves what they have in mind. To just stand back and do nothing is not right."

She started to walk with Lizzy back to the house but she paused, "Edel, I cannot say I blame you for wanting to watch out for someone else but ... you could have talked it over with us before you gave away the pill. I wouldn't have said no if they really needed it." It didn't matter if they had three pills or just one it was just simply the principle of the matter. It could have been their last pill and someone could have needed it and now it was gone and if this confrontation hadn't come about no one would have known what had happened to it. Lattice viewed the act as selfish and even bitter because of the way the information came to light

It seemed as if Edel wasn't going with them and the loss of a party member struck a bitter chord with her as she walked with Lizzy. A had reached to pat the pocket that held Christof's note and inside she stepped with the others.

((EXITING INTO HOUSE OF DOOM))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:01 pm
Bea nodded at Bul and did not hesitate to follow the rest of her team into the house again. Wherever they went, she will follow, staying close to her team. And this time... she's gonna be brave. For herself, and for Barth.

((Exit to house))  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:32 pm
A certain manticore ghoul curled up on the ground, and promptly fell asleep. Some time later, Cady woke up in the grass, mostly alone.

What on- ?

She came to just in time to see Bea enter the House, and scurried after her.

[exiting to hubbers]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm
Huni Pi

Hitsuzen

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

childs menu

It had been but a few brief moments she was surrounded by fighting, but then that had ended in a shining bright light, and Astra then found herself back in front of the haunted house. Disordered and confused, she sat on the ground trying to figure out what had just happened before a she head someone call out.

"I'm here!" She replied, looking around and spying the ghoul not far away. "Tess!" She cried out, getting to her feet and running over to her. "Are you alright? What happened? Do you know what all the fighting was about?"  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:53 pm
When Yuki heard the two familiar voices call out, a wave of relief washed over him. He too rushed toward Tess when he finally glimpsed she and Astra, inwardly hoping that the two ghouls were alright. Tess was still trying to gain her senses... He could understand that.

"Thank goodness... I was afraid we were separated." Yuki said as he stepped up to them, before he took to looking around them again.

"Did either of you see Claire and Mandy in that mess? I don't know if they followed us out, or if they're still in the house..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:56 am
poke mattix

Hitsuzen

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

childs menu

From her spot on the floor, Tess looked up at Astra and Yuki as her teammates approached. "I'm not sure exactly what happened. I just remember someone calling me into the tent. And when I got in, s-some of our classmates were coming out of cages. And and th-there were these... I don't know, they looked like Reapers b-but there was something wrong with them," the winged ghoul stammered as she hugged herself from the memory. "They were attacking us and the one that hit me called Lizzy a testing subject l-like she was an experiment!" anger colored the ghoul's words as she recalled seeing her best friend hurt.

"I-I haven't seen Mandy nor Claire. M-maybe their FEAR particles haven't reformed yet? Did you all follow after me?"

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:26 am
There was a fair share of pacing up and down as the frost demon sorted out her feelings. She had been overreacting, well, not really, considering that they had just been through what have been their Certain Doom. Lizzy and Lattice talked about saving Barth.

How.

This field trip might have awakened a pessimist in Edel. Or just the cold and pragmatic side of her. Whatever the case, she wasn't ready to head back in unprepared without some idea of what to do.... Questions and advice, those wouldn't hurt right?

Sir, uhm. You said that Professor Red and Cee – the purple cloaked boogeyman I'd assume, are in the House. How would we be able to meet them, or rather, how is it possible that we might meet them if we're going to be split into our groups.” She was being incoherent. And frustrated. There was a little awkwardness as she said the word “groups”.

Any instructions? Advice on how to deal with those false reapers? Signals we could send out? .....pumpkin pills” Jack, seriously. Edel felt both stupid and indignant. She really, really didn't want to and get taken by them again so easily. Once was enough. The frost demon gave the boogeyman a meaningful look. She was feeling.....rather demanding, but there was no time to waste.

Marushii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 pm
poke mattix

Huni Pi

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

childs menu

Yuki knelt down, hoping to at least help Tess to sit up (if one could rightly call it that), rather than continue ti lie on the ground.

"Astra followed you first, and I followed after her... I'm not sure about them." He looked up again, his gaze sweeping around over the lessening number of students. Many were going back inside.

"Maybe we should... Go back inside, too? Hopefully they didn't follow us, or if they did they're back inside by now or something..." He could hope, at least.

"What... What were those people?"

Tess had seen more than he; Yuki hadn't made it to the tent. Capturing the students as testing subjects? Something here was very, very wrong...

"Surely the teachers know what to do about them... Right?"

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm
Hitsuzen

Huni Pi

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

childs menu

"I don't know..." Astra shook her head at Yuki's question. "The last I saw of them, they were both in the room with us..." If they were still in the room though, maybe they would be safe until they got back? It was a comforting thought, but the small sense of hope was soon washed away by Tess's explanation of what ha happened. She visibly went pale when told their classmates were in cages (Which ones? Were they students she knew?), But mentioning the strange reapers had her sitting on the floor, looking very worried indeed.

"Strange reapers..." She uttered softly, her mind returning to a school assembly held a few months ago. Didn't Hellma warn them against something like this? And before the white light, she had seen a cloaked reaper, one with a very large sword. It was just like the ones on the island!

It didn't take a lot of brain power to figure out that these guys were one in the same. And again, they were out to get them.

Nodding dimly at Tess's question, She overheard Yuki explain further, but didn't say anything at first. She didn't put much faith in the teachers to save them, and if they did, it would be a while coming.

Although, did she want to say this out loud?

"Red's gone into the house...so maybe she has already confronted them" Astra said to the both of them. "Though Yuki has a good point. We should go back into the house and look for Mandy and Claire, because being in a group would be the best, and a much safer, option." She then looked away. "We...shouldn't wait on the teachers to help us..."  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff