Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji rolled up her scroll and set it down by her while she leaned against the wall, her legs under her for short kimono purposes. "Your really good at training..." She noted to him and was fixing her long purple hair. "You know how I could get a sword of my own? I don't like the dojo's swords because there all too dull for me..." She asked, putting her hair behind her shoulders again and the two long ones in front.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
Ready for a little rest, Marco looked over to Ken-chan as she spoke to him. He needed to think about it a little bit. He had his own, but it wasn't really a sword so much as a short sword. Shifting his weight some, he rubbed his chin a little bit. "Well I've heard that there is a shop where you can buy weapons, but I believe you need some ryo for that. Ummm other then that, you could try to barrow one from someone?' His tone changed on the last part to make it more into a question rather then a statement.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji crossed her arms under her chest, pouting a bit because it was hard to get Ryo! She looked at him and sighed. "I hate borrowing...I heard being a ninja ment you can earn Ryo by doing stuff..." Stealing was a lot better than borrowing to her, mostly cause she hated to return stuff.

Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco gave a small laugh leaning against the wall. "Yeah from my understanding, doing certain missions can get ya ryo. I haven't really done any though so I can't say for sure." He gave a small nod stuffing his hands into his pocket. His parents had told him that by doing missions they got money and it also helped with getting promoted. Either way, he knew he wanted to try and get some done later on. Looking back at Ken-chan he smiled. "Of course, if I had the ryo I would help ya out but I don't." He gave a small nod.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji thought for a bit, she would love to get Ryo and get a epic sword, maybe a short sword? "Hmm...lets ask the kage about missions, ya know, before it's too late and we do both need the ryo..." She took his hand and leaned in to see his answer, smiling victorious because she had a reason to touch his soft strong hands.
[[sorry i forgot to post! D :]]

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Watching Kenji make her way over to him and pull his hand out of his pocket to take a hold of it, he listened to what she had to say. He took a second to think about it. Doing some missions could be fun and if there was any mission that needed a group to be done, they could get it done. Either way, it would probably be fun. Looking at Kenji, he smiled. "Sounds like it could be fun. Let's head on over to the Kage's office." Reaching down with his free hand, he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder waiting to see if Kenji was ready to go.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji smiled big, nodding and bouncing on her heels a bit to drag him away, it would be good to do some group missions!
[/exit]

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

As Kenji pulled and dragged him along, he could help but laugh. Hopefully they could find some interesting missions to do.
[/exit]

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 370 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She didn't know what type of exam field she would be walking in to. Best to get a few Taijutsu techniques under her belt. She would start out by doing a bit of light stretches, trying to get limber for the technique. She wasn't particularly strong but for this fighting style you needn't be. This technique was also pretty non-demanding for a person unaccustomed to the physical rigors of Taijutsu. She slowly practiced going through the stances and motions, getting it down. She approached a dummy and started striking. She did it over and over again until she felt she could do it with the most conservative energy and with the least amount of thought.

This next attack was going to be a bit more difficult then that last one. It called for a swift strike when seeing a opening. She doubt that she would be able to recognize such a opening when one was there but she decided to try none the less. She practiced darting her hands out, jabbing a target with her finger. It hurt her at first, but eventually she figured out how to do it with no repercussions. She got to the point in which she could do it pretty damn fast too! Eventually she approached a hay target, nice and soft in case it didn't work. She brought her fists in and shot them out just as quickly. She pierced her target with her finger, the wound looking like a screwdrivers stab wound. With that done she headed for the Academy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image
Katio Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 410/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

After a short walk the two Hyuuga would arrive at the Otogakure Dojo. He would lead Tekkou to the main sparring and training area. Finding a spot far enough away from any other sparring, Kaito would turn to his friend, "So what's the best way to train in the Gentle Fist?"

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Xymphonic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 pm
When they finally came to a halt Tekkou would remove his bag and toss it aside like he did every time he came to the dojo. No matter which village he was in he would treat it the same. He looked up hearing Kaito's question about the best way to learn how to use the gentle fist style. He had some ideas but wasn't sure which was the best. Well, I can't say what the best way is but an effective way to go about it is focusing on your chakra control. It sounds simple but the gentle fist utilizes high levels of chakra control which for me was quite hard to learn. Tekkou would take up the gentle fist style stance as he looked at Kaito. He held his right palm out before him so Kaito could see what he was doing. The first thing your going to learn will undoubtedly be the longest thing throughout most of your training, but its the building block of the whole style and very important. Concentrate a small amount of your chakra into your palm and then strike pushing out the chakra. Tekkou demonstrated slowly focusing his chakra into his palm only to strike out at the air making his chakra visible when it left his palm. The more chakra you place into your palm the more chakra you will remove from your opponent. Practice palm strikes, chakra control, then combine the two, and maybe some meditation would help with the chakra control. Tekkou stepped back waiting to see how Kaito would start this off.
Chaotic_VII
((This is the longest one...))
Art Of The Gentle Fist:
The Gentle Fist style of combat is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's chakra pathway system, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The chakra can then be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu. It was also commented by Neji Hyūga that any chakra-based substance can be destroyed by putting chakra in it with his Gentle Fist. Also, as noted by Kidōmaru, this is done by using the chakra openings in one's hands to reform chakra into a needle-like shape to cut through chakra. It is unknown if this can be done by any Gentle Fist user or just those who see the tenketsu. It can also be used to attack the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra pathway system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name "gentle fist." Because the chakra pathway system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. Since the Byakugan is unique to the Hyūga clan, it has become their signature style of combat.
• Requires [20] posts to learn.
• Chakra must be infused in each attack to deal damage of the corresponding amount. ( If you use [5] chakra in your attack, it will drain [5] chakra from your opponent. )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

After listening intently to what Tekkou had to say, Kaito would nod and emulate the stance presented to him and close his eyes. "Alright. So chakra control... got it..." he would say while trying to establish sense of balance in his chakra. This was definitely going to be harder than medical ninjutsu.

[1/20 Gentle Fist Style]

As he began to meditate in a standing position, Kaito could feel the world around him melt and sounds magnify. The concentration he had to use would be almost unbearable for someone not used to the rigorous training of a shinobi. Minutes would pass and the young Hyuuga would not move an inch. This would definitely take awhile.

[2/20 Gentle Fist Style]

A couple more minutes would pass and Kaito would finally feel a change in his body. The chakra in in his body would feel like it was pulsating. It was almost like he could feel all his chakra flowing through his body. This is what it felt to attain a partial sense of chakra balance. He had to push harder to attain the perfect state of balance.

[3/20 Gentle Fist Style]

It had become easier on his mind and body to attain balance, but he needed to achieve a level which he could achieve at will. Finally breaking a sweat, Kaito would begin to manifest his chakra and concentrate it on the tenketsu in his hands and palms. By being able to hold the chakra without releasing it all at once, Kaito would be able to ensure accuracy in his strikes and prevent any accidental discharges.

[4/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Finally feeling ready, Kaito would activate his Byakugan and in a swift motion double palm strike the air in front of him and release the chakra he had gathered. The released chakra would cause a disruption in the air and knock the young Hyuuga back a few feet. The amount of power was incredible, but without proper training it would be impossible to control in a tough battle situation.

[5/20 Gentle Fist Style]

The next step would practicing his palm strikes. For this to be effective he would need to practice on the air first to try and build up stamina and eventually move on to a wooden dummy to develop the muscle resistance against something harder than human skin.

[6/20 Gentle Fist Style]

He would begin with single palm strike into the air. Once again entering the Gentle Fist stance, Kaito would extend his right arm out and begin thrusting the air continually. He would focus on his right arm for now, it being his dominate hand, before moving on to his left and eventually focusing on alternating hits.

[7/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Having done right arm strikes for about ten minutes, he would change his stance slightly so that his left hand became the dominate hand in the stance. Kaito would once again begin to strike the air in front of him, but this time with his left hand. Next he would begin to alternate.

[8/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Another ten or so minutes would pass and Kaito could already feel his arms begin to get sore. Manifesting a familiar green aura, he would use the Massage technique he had learned earlier to rub out the soreness in his arms so that his training could be more efficient. After another couple of minutes, Kaito would be ready to practice an alternating pattern.

[9/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Entering the Gentle Fist stance again, with his right hand being the dominant one, Kaito was ready to work on alternating palm strikes. It was similar to the initial palm strike training except he would be alternating the strikes and would have to develop a flow between the two hands so as to not give an opponent chance to counter attack. This would continue for about ten minutes before Kaito would stop and look for a vacant training dummy to practice on.

[10/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Going to the other side of the Dojo, Kaito would approach the training dummy area and pick a normal size, wooden training dummy away from any other trainees. This would help him develop his resistance against sturdy material and would make striking bones in the future less painful.

[11/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Assuming the Gentle fist stance once more, he would begin with single palm strikes. Doing five with one hand and five with the opposing hand. Each time his palm struck the dummy it would ricochet off causing a small amount of pain. This would continue for about twenty minutes or so before Kaito decided to take a break.

[12/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Kaito would once again use the Massage technique on his arms and palms to prevent soreness and allow for longer training. While the pain was negligible, he need to push through the training and complete it before he left for the chunnin exams.

[13/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Returning to the dummy, Kaito would assume the stance and begin striking the dummy with alternating hands. He would increase the force of his strikes in succession causing the dummy to splinter and break apart slowly after every hit. If this continued, it would surely be destroyed.

[14/20 Gentle Fist Style]

His goal was to destroy the dummy. Kaito would increase the speed between each strike and start to land more hits per minute. The dummy could not take much more as the would began to crack under the pressure of so many continuous strikes. Winding back for the final strike, Kaito would subconsciously infuse the palm strike with chakra and upon landing the hit the dummy would shatter to pieces. The young Hyuuga would stand in awe of such amazing power.

[15/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Having achieved his goal and having seen the power of a chakra infused strike, Kaito needed to develop the style more. He once again entered a meditating state and began to manifest his chakra as he had at the beginning of his training.

[16/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Only moments after beginning, Kaito had found his sense of balance and focused his chakra into the points in his palms. Walking up to a undamaged dummy, he would begin the strike the dummy with chakra infused strikes. While it took more concentration, he was getting better and better with each strike at keeping his balance.

[17/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Feeling more comfortable with the combination of chakra and palm strikes, he would being to develop a flow in his strikes to make him seem less robotic. The more graceful he could become the harder it would for and opponent to find a gap in his fighting style. This would serve him great for any hand to hand combat.

[18/20 Gentle Fist Style]

The way to develop a flow to his style was to not think between strikes and to just allow his instincts to take over. Closing his eyes, Kaito would begin to strike the dummy and shut out all other senses. His mind needed to be blank and not question where he would strike next. Thinking in between strikes is what would cause gaps in his attack.

[19/20 Gentle Fist Style]

Finally the time had come. Kaito had been attacking the dummy constantly and had finally developed a flow his own. The way he attacked the dummy was based on instincts and was almost like a dance. He left no gaps for counter attack and his strikes were consistent in chakra output and power. Delivering a final strike to the dummy, Kaito would exit the stance and let out a sigh of relief. He had done it!

[20/20 Gentle Fist Style Complete]

Xymphonic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:08 am
Tekkou smiled as he watched Kaito choose chakra control to start with. It was a good choice but he assumed this would take Kaito a while to complete. While he waited he saw no problem with maybe getting in his own chakra control training. He slowly sat where was out of Kaito's way and prepared himself to begin his meditation. Since his meditation was more then just that but more focused on chakra control he held his left hand before him. That way he could channel his chakra into the hand sign of his choosing. This would help out with his control after spending some time practicing it. Intermediate Training: Meditate 1/4

He shut his eyes tight making a basic hand sign with his left hand. He pictured everything in his mind before he actually attempted them out. His chakra flowing through his body all coming into his hand as he willed it to do so. Then releasing that chakra when he felt like it was smooth. That was all he had to do and now that he had pictured it he was ready to actually give it a shot. Intermediate Training: Meditate 2/4

He let out a small breath as he forced his chakra into the hand sign he had made with his left hand. His focus was solely upon building up his chakra into that one hand. Just a little more chakra and I should be good. Just need to focus and this will help me out more in the long run. With that little pump up talk to himself he continued pushing the chakra into his hand.Intermediate Training: Meditate 3/4

After a few additional moments of concentration Tekkou opened his eyes slowly. Then he started to push the chakra from his hand that he had accumulated. It was kinda hard at first but once he started he was able to make the chakra flow out quite smooth. It was a bit surprising to him seeing how he wasn't the best at chakra control.Oh well this was just proof that he was getting better. Intermediate Training: Meditate 4/4

Chaotic_VII
Sounds good ill get to check in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Having learned the fluent style of the Gentle Fist, Kaito would move on to learning the Hakkeshō Kaiten or Heavenly Spin technique. This technique would be very useful in close combat or to reflect any incoming technique. The technique would require the same chakra control he had developed during his Gentle Fist style.

[1/4 Hakkeshō Kaiten]

Kaito would enter the Gentle Fist stance and begin to manifest his chakra into all his tenketsu points. For this technique to work he would have to release chakra from all the points of his body and spin to create a circular shield.

[2/4 Hakkeshō Kaiten]

Finally reaching the point of having chakra built up into all his points, Kaito would activate his Byakugan and slowly begin to release the contained chakra. The chakra would barely be visible until he decided to begin the rotation part because he was barely releasing. As soon as the rotation began he would release the chakra all at once.

[3/4 Hakkeshō Kaiten]

Placing his right foot firmly on the ground, Kaito would begin to pivot. He would slowly pick up speed and release more and more chakra as he continued. It would only take a few moments for him to reach optimal speed and chakra output, thus creating a protective circular shield. Satisfied, he would decrease his speed and come to a stop.

[4/4 Hakkeshō Kaiten Complete]

The next technique would be the Hakke Kūshō or Empty Palm. This technique would allow him to release a wave of chakra through a palm strike and push the opponent away in close combat. It would once again require chakra control and consistent palm strikes.

[1/4 Hakke Kūshō]

Entering the Gentle Fist stance, Kaito would focus his chakra into the tenketsu in his palms and begin to practice some palm strikes into the air. He needed to practice consistent palm strikes with small chakra release before developing the new technique.

[2/4 Hakke Kūshō]

Feeling ready, Kaito would increase the pace of the strikes and begin to release more chakra in an attempt to pace to the big chakra strike. He could begin to feel the surge of power increase with each consecutive strike. The next one would be the big one.

[3/4 Hakke Kūshō]

Finaly the time had come! Gathering his chakra into his dominant right hand, Kaito would release it all in one forceful palm strike and cause a "vacuum shell' chakra strike to travel across the room and hit the opposite wall with a "thud." Happy with the result, Kaito would exit the stance.

[4/4 Hakke Kūshō Complete]

Xymphonic

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Kaito would turn to Tekkou and smile, "I have some other jutsu to train outside of the Gentle Fist and then I must hurry to the Chunnin Exams. Thank you so much for your help! I hope we meet soon, and next time I'll hopefully be a chunnin!" Kaito would bow to his new friend and exit towards the Academy once more.

[Exit]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games