Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San smiled, and continued his teaching.

"Your next technqiue is Kasui-Sho. When an opponent attempts to kick the user while in their Bokuho stance, the user slides extended leg forward while crossing their arms over their head to defend against the kick. With the opponent’s leg pressed against their arms, the user then swiftly pushes his or her self upward, forcing the opponent’s leg high upwards, and sweeps their other foot through the opponent’s other leg, causing them to fall onto their back or neck. This is typically followed with a sharp kick to a vital area and can be devastating against ill-prepared opponents."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:42 pm
Maro walked up to Chuck Norris.

"You mind kicking at me again until I get this one down too?"

He stared intently waiting for a response.

Malak Zalinto

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:03 pm
chuck norris stood up quickly and threw a quick kick for Maro  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:16 am
Maro reacted to the kick and started to get himself into his stance. He crouched and bent one leg with one extended outward. He stretched his arms out and above his head. Maro slid his extended leg forward while crossing his arms over his head.

Chuck Norris made contact with a thud against his arms. Maro then pushed himself upward. Maro had forced Chuck Norris' leg high upwards. He then swept the other foot of Chuck Norris off the ground and Chuck Norris fell and hit the ground. Maro then put his foot on Chuck Norris' chest, signifying he could have successfully hit another attack.

Maro had taken his foot off and spoke,
"That one's crazy! Chuck I didn't hurt you did I?"

Malak Zalinto

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

Suddenly, chuck norris would mold around the leg of Maro, and then suddenly reform standing back up in front of the gennin.

San spoke again, explaining the next technique.

"Your next technique is called Tensha-Bansa, and its one of my favorite techniques. A deceptively simple counter, in which the user catches the opponent’s punch with both hands, then pulls the opponent forward and turns such that they are behind the opponent. The user then leans forward, forcing the opponent to the ground while still holding onto their arm, typically resulting in the arm breaking, or being dislocated at least."

Instead of using it as a counter, San used it as an attack to demonstrate it to maro....on maro! attaching his right elbow right above Maro's medial epicondyial while his left hand attached to the inside, or medial, part of his wrist on the radius bone. working a push pull on the wrist and elbow, as well as cutting to the tricep tendon on Maro's left arm, the Sannin demonstrated an "toe in, toe out footwork" while keeping the elbow of maro infront of him, thus completing the bar. While maintaining pressure, the ninja did a fast double step to take the gennin away from his center and place him on his stomach with his arm still in the air. placing his right knee on the ground, San placed the wrist, still mainting pressure on the tricep tendon, in the crook of his hip to free up a hand, as al he needed was away downward pressure to maintain the lock. Any simple, fast, ballistic force could have snapped the kids arm in two. After having it done on him, and feling all the small differences that makes the lock "mean," hopefully he would have a better understand of how to perform it. Using his now free hand to pat Maro on the head, the ninja let him up while his Biosense technique told him that no significant damage was done to the kids arm.

"You try it...attack him Chuck norris!"

With this, the martial arts lesson stepped forward and placed a punch for the kid's nose.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:35 am
Maro's heart jumped out of him. In one instant he was put to the ground and not knowing what was going on believing his teacher was trying to harm him.
When San let go and Maro thought about what just happened he realized he demonstrated the technique in the form of an attack rather than asking him to punch. He was still in shock.

No time to hesitate with an incoming attack, Maro quickly brought his hands up to catch Chuck Norris' blow with both hands, but was a tad to late for he felt a little contact. He shook it off and pulled himself to be behind Chuck like he was told. He attempted to lean forward and knock Chuck down but lost his footing and fell himself.

(1/4)

"Crud!"

Maro got back up and said, "Do it again please."

This time Chuck swung at Maro and Maro grabbed his hand with both of his hands again, this time close to him but not touching him. He yanked Chuck Norris forward as he stepped backwards to get behind him. He curled Chuck's elbow back to gain control of the push. Maro then thrusted Chuck forward and leaned himself forward to force him to the ground. He successfully made Chuck fall to the ground but Maro lost his footing yet again and fell right on top of Chuck.
(2/4)

Maro got off of Chuck and gave him a hand to get up.

"Sorry! I suck at this but please bear with me. Please strike again."

Maro yet again caught Chuck's attack but this time clean and no chance of being struck. He then pulled Chuck forward and stepped himself behind him. He bent Chuck's elbow yet again to get a firm advantage. He took his left hand off Chuck's wrist and pressed it against Chuck's shoulder and pushed him towards the ground. Chuck wiggled out and fell onto his back showing he was able to strike back.
(3/4)

"Dang, how'd you do that?!"

Maro realized pulling his hand off of Chuck's wrist he released pressure on holding Chuck's elbow behind his back. So he attempted again.

"Swing at me one more time, this time I will not fail!"

Maro yet again grabbed Chuck's hand as it flew towards him. It was all one fluid motion, he forced Chuck forward and stepped behind as if it was an eloquent dance and locked Chuck's elbow behind him. He pulled his left hand off Chuck's wrist and pushed it upwards with his right hand and placing his left hand on the shoulder arm connection joint yet again. This time a firm lock was placed. Maro then took his leg and placed it into the bending point of Chuck's and pushed forward forcing Chuck to the ground and Maro to be standing over him. Maro then forced Chuck's arm to the left causing him to not be able to roll out this time and pinning him to the ground.
Maro said,
"Snap."
(4/4)

Maro then helped Chuck up and looked at his teacher.

"You scared me there, I thought you were really going to harm me, I was wondering what I did wrong."

Malak Zalinto

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 am
User Image
User Image

San smiled, and spoke quickly about why he did what he did.

"Its a rather dificult technique, and one that when you know all the little things works much better then if you do it with the bare minimum. Now that you have felt it, you will never forget it."

Coughing slightly, the ninja went back to training and teaching the kid the technique. Chuck norris stood up and then stood in front of San.

"Your last technique you can learn at this level in flexibility. its called Koran. Another quite simple but powerful move. Quickly catching an opponents kick, the user immediately lashes out with a kick of their own to the opponents groin, and stepping forward as they do that, they finish it off with a kick to the opponents other foot, typically leaving them face down on the ground struggling to stand. "

San had chuck norris attack him, and performed the technique.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm
Maro decided to practice this technique a bit on his own and let Chuck Norris recover because he is on the ground holding his groin from what San had done.

"Its okay Chuck rest there until I need you."

Maro pictured in his mind an enemies attack as he stood infront of one of the bags. He marked a spot in his mind of where the enemy's groin would be located and a mark on the floor for where the foot would be located. Maro readied himself and motioned his hands to catch a kick. Quickly he stepped forward and responded with a kick of his own towards the designated spot, slightly off but close to the target and launched another kick towards the spot where there would be the foot.

'That was close, but I have to get it exact.'

Maro attempted again with the mental image, and threw his arms up to grab an opponent's kick. He launched himself with a kick and stepped forward, this time a little closer to his goal but still not precise. He slams his foot down onto the target he had for the foot this time almost completely missing.

'That was pathetic, do it better!'

Maro readied himself, threw his arms up and grabbed the mental image of the leg again. He kicked forward and pictured a man standing there and kicked it right on target watching the man peel over in pain. Then he stepped forward and slammed hard against his mental image of a foot. He saw the man jump in pain in his head, holding his groin and his foot and falling for lack of balance.

"Alright Chuck, sorry but I need you. Kick at me like you did San."

Maro then grabbed Chuck's leg in air and kicked him in the groin, noticing Chuck wince at the pain of being kicked in the groin for the second time in a mere 5 minutes. Maro then stepped forward and slammed his foot onto Chuck's foot still on the ground. Maro noticed Chuck start hopping like his mental image and holding his groin and trying to comfort his foot and fell on his back. Maro let go of Chuck.

"Well, I am sorry you had to be kicked in the groin two times but thank you. Thats it for this style?"

Malak Zalinto

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
User Image

San chuckled at his comment to chuck norris. Speaking, the ninja answered the gennin.

"Yup, you need to increase in training, flexibility, and general overall skill to learn the other techniques. Whats your other style you wanna learn?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:06 pm
Maro looked at San and spoke, "I would like to learn Tame Za Kyokudo next. It will make me faster and less prone to throwing weapons."  

Malak Zalinto

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm
After accidentally loosing his cousin, Manfread headed for the Dojo. His muscles felt rusty and he needed to train. HARD!
Entering the Dojo Manfread set up some dummies, before tossing his HUGE sword away for a bit and then pulled out a scroll that he had aquired waaay back at the R&D department.
“Hasai Houyou.... Lunge forwards wrap your arms around the target and squeeze the snot out of them,”he said slowly reading the scroll, skimming it over he turned to a dummy and stared at it, “Ok, dummy I'm gonna crush you so just stand there for a moment.”

(( Hasai Houyou 1/3))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 pm
Swiftly dashing towards the dummy Manfread wrapped his arms around it. Applying pressure as he lifted it into the air Manfread lost his footing and fell on his bottom.
“Arrrrg!!!” he said with a angered cry, standing to his feet Manny tackled the dummy and gnawed at it. Feeling a little better he turned to the next dummy.
“Your next,” he said spitting out some dummy stuffing.

(( Hasai Houyou 2/3))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm
Manfread charged at the other dummy and slammed his arms around it. Squeezing it like a python would squeeze its prey Manfread lifted the thing into the air, there was a snapping noise as he continued to tighten his grip and crush the thing. Dropping the ruined object on the ground Manfread flexed his arms and rotated his shoulders. He still felt like he needed more training to work out the kinks in his body.
(( Hasai Houyou 3/3))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:43 pm
Manfread whipped the larger scroll out once again and began to read.
“Axe Kick.... By swinging the foot up into the air and bringing the heel down onto the opponent, usually on the shoulder,” he said reading aloud, “One can create tremendous damage.”
He looked at one of the dummies he had set up and put the scroll away. Then jumped into the air and slammed his calf into the object. Regaining his balance Manfread muttered a few curses as he rubbed his leg.

((Axe Kick 1/3))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:52 pm
Manfread spun back to the dummy and swiftly raised his leg. Driving his heel down into the thing he nicked it and created a small hole in the floor, but Manfread was learning quickly. Soon the dummies would fear his every move. Repeating this hit and miss again and again he quickly improved.
((Axe Kick 2/3))  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games