Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image
First Year

Location : Ravenclaw Common Room

Minako had followed Selina all the way to the common room. She found the riddle at the entrance interesting. It took her a bit to figure it out but at least she managed to do so. Regardless here she was listening to the older girl. The Japanese girl couldn’t help but question Selina’s words. While they seemed harsh they were rather straight to the point. Then her advice turned to a more relaxed tone. It was seemingly heartfelt by the end to Minako. Though she didn’t know the girl she got what she was saying.

Now Minako was left to take in the room. It was a lovely room she loved how beautiful it was. Though, her attention shifted when her name was called. Turning to look at who it was it was none other than Abigail. “Hey,” She greeted her as she walked over and took a seat. “They sure know how to decorate don’t they?” Minako asked her with a smile. Looking at the statue next them, she wondered who it was. “Wonder who she is.” She added figuring Abigail probably won’t know either. Then again she could very well be wrong to assume that.

With : Abigail

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : Sorry this took so long.

night_crawler_andy

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 am
        User Image

x
        F I N D x M E x W H E R E x T H E x W I L D x T H I N G S x A R E

A B I G A I L . D E V A U X
        xxxxxxxx (CURIOUS) xx (ENTHUSIASTIC) xx (IMAGINATIVE)

THERE'S A WILD THING IN ALL OF US. IT LIVES IN OUR PASSIONS
        AND THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS,
        OUR BELIEFS. IT'S EVEN MADE A HOME IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF
        US. BUT WE CAN'T BE SCARED OF IT. WE HAVE TO BECOME IT.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
        Ravenclaw xxxFirst Year xxxPure Blood

Putting on a big smile as Mina walked over, Abigail was so happy that Mina would actually associate with her. She really thought it would take a lot longer to gain friends than this, but Abigail was surely not going to give spoil the opportunity. Not one bit. She was in no place to ruin what could be a great friendship.

As Mina asked about the decorations, Abigail made it a point to look around. Taking it all in, she was amazed at how detailed it all was. It looked as if someone took their time in making each and every decision to the detail of the room. Though Abigail felt there probably wasn’t very much appreciation on the decorators side, just that of the Ravenclaw House. “It is breath taking.” Abigail said, bringing her attention back to Mina. “I don’t know how I got so lucky. Maggie would not believe this at all.” Abigail added letting out a little chuckle at the thought of Maggie.

Looking at the state once more, Abigail questioned herself on who the woman was as well. Though it wouldn’t be without reason that Abigail not know who she is for Abigail had, until now, been out of the loop on Hogwarts and much of the wizarding world. “I’m not sure. Though she would have to be really important to be put here in this marvelous room. Wouldn’t you say?” Abigail suggested in hopes she could keep this conversation flowing.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
                    ȴocation : ravenclaw common room
                    ɦealth : 100%
                    ϝeelings : in wonderment
                    ʗompany : mina
                    puppet master : night_crawler_andy

murruelecreuset

night_crawler_andy

Fashionable Tycoon

3,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:40 am
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

After the riddle had been opened, the door swung open, and Di led the first years into the silent, airy common room, moonlight glinting in the windows. A night breeze could be heard whistling thinly around the tower. She glanced up briefly at the domed ceiling covered in constellations, like that of an observatory, and nodded her head at the pristine white marble statue of Rowena Ravenclaw next to a plainer door. "That way is the dormitory; girls to the right, boys to the left, please. Classes officially begin at eight tomorrow morning, but you should all be able to sleep in, since first years have a much lighter schedule than the rest of the school. Breakfast will only run until nine, though, so you might not want to sleep in too late. If you get lost, ask another student, not a ghost- and for the love of Merlin do not approach the ghost that looks like an odd little man- that's Peeves, he's the poltergeist, he will happily make your day a lot worse than it was. Don't fall behind on your homework just because you have less classes to attend than the upper years; that will come back to bite you in a year or two, trust me. Don't stay out after curfew, because you most likely will be caught, and listen to your professors. They got their jobs for a reason. If you have any issues you can see me, Colin, or any of the other prefects, or our Head of House, Professor Amorocho, who teaches Alchemy. Explore the castle all you like, but be smart about it, and don't put yourself in any situation you can't think your way out of. Now please get some rest- the upper years will be coming up to bed soon, and they're going to be just as exhausted as you.". Rant over, and duties for the night concluded, Di sank into one of the high-backed midnight blue armchairs by the small fire, feeling as though she were about to nod off to sleep herself. No one had warned her that being a prefect required this much energy.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

DianaPrince01

The Shiny Furret

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:32 pm

Mood: tired and awed
Companions: Fellow Ravenclaws
Thoughts: ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz........

User Image

════════════════════════
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru entered the tower with the rest of his grade. He made mental note of the riddle in case it was a weekly thing not a daily thing. He looked around the comon room and checked out the windows he found one that has a large sill and a grand view. He decided this would be his normal spot for reading if no one was there already there. Yawning he relized he was very tired andbheaded to the 1st year boys dorm he located his bed with his trunk and kitten who was chilling on Hikaru's pillow before it came to greet him. He changed in to pajamas and slipped in to bed with his kitten snuggling with him as he fell asleep ready for classes in the morning.

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

════════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:44 pm
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
I think I made you up inside my head.
The stars go waltzing in blue and red,
An arbitrary darkness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ FIFTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Once the riddle had finally been answered, Tiernan led the way into the cool, quiet Ravenclaw common room, and moved to stoke up the fire a little as she continued to ramble on.
"Your dorms are through the door next to the marble statue of the woman; that's Rowena Ravenclaw, our founder. Girls are to the right, boys to the left. I'd think you're all exhausted and want to sleep, but if you are going to be idiotic and stay up late, at least be quiet about it, and don't run around like circus monkeys. Classes start at eight tomorrow morning, and you should probably go to them, unless you plan on failing your first year. It's as not as if first years even have that many. You're probably going to get dreadfully lost tomorrow, but most of the professors will be understanding, so long as you're not obnoxious about it. Most of the ghosts are friendly, so please don't scream at them if you're not used to seeing dead people. Peeves is the little loud one who goes invisible half the time. Don't talk to him. Our head of house is Professor Amorocho, who teaches Alchemy, and he's quite nice, so you can always talk to him if you need help. That's all. Please go to bed now. I'm horrifically tired myself." She straightened up with a yawn, and cooed at a snake that had slithered onto one of the divans. "There you are, Emily!"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

shinesnowillusion

Odin Moon

ElliottKun

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Red Hot Missy

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fifth Year Prefect
Daily Dragon Assistant Editor - - -

Location : Fifth Floor Corridor → Ravenclaw Common Room

After the answer was given Minako walked into the common room. She sure did miss it over the summer. “This here is our common room. It’s pretty much a library and it’s got a great view. I suggest if you have a fear of heights to avoid looking down.” She told the first years. “Anyways, this is where you can hang out particularly during curfew. The dormitories are off here by the statue of our founder Rowena Ravenclaw. Girls dorm to the right and boys dorm to the left.” She informed them.

“Now classes start at eight tomorrow morning and breakfast is between seven and nine. If you need help to finding your way you can always ask any of the ghosts or as I mentioned before the portraits are pretty helpful too. Peeves isn’t so helpful so I’d stay away from him. If you need any help feel free to ask anyone with a badge like mine, or our head of house. Which would be Professor Amorocho, who teaches Alchemy.” Minako continued before remembering something. “Oh, and your belongings have been brought up for you.” She added. “That’s everything so I suggest heading to bed so that you’re well rested for tomorrow.”

With : Ravenclaws First Years

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Red Hot Missy
                                                  true bboy

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Common Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? First Years
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Prefect Duties
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I did it!

Dris stood outside the Common Room, where he gently tapped the knocker. A grin remained on his lips as it spoke.

"Inside me the adventurous find
                                                                Quests and treasures of every kind.
                                                                Trolls, goblins, orcs, and more, await
                                                                Within my closed walls for
                                                                All those that wish to visit me.
                                                                Your hands are the key
                                                                To secrets untold,
                                                                And your mind will unlock the door."

He pondered for a second, then looked like he'd made an epiphany. "Could it be.... a book? Perhaps a library?" Sure enough, the door swung open, and he stepped in, holding the door open for all the first years. Once they'd all entered, he quietly closed the door behind himself. "Welcome to the Ravenclaw Common Room. This place will be your home for the next seven years, but don't worry, it's absolutely lovely. The only annoyance is that sometimes the riddles are a bit tricky!" He looked at the crowd and grinned again, before resuming his speech. "Over here, there's a bulletin board. Here you'll find announcements for Quidditch tryouts, club meetings, and more. Check here often, especially toward the beginning of the year, when all the clubs kick off. Now, the dorms are there, up the stairs. Girls to the left, boys to the right. Now, it's bedtime, but I'll be here a few more minutes, so if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll be here all year long to make sure you guys get an awesome start to your magical education." He exhaled quietly at the end of his words, feeling proud of himself for getting everyone to the Common Room safely. Something hit his ankle, and he looked down to see Lumi, so he lifted her and draped her over his shoulders where she usually rested.

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              everyвody'ѕ goιng тo тнe clocĸworĸ vaυdevιlle
                                              everyвody wanтѕ тo ѕee тнe ѕнow
                                              people crowd тнe door and ѕcreaм and ѕнoυт ғor мore
                                              wнιle мυѕιc and ѕong ғιll тнe aιr

spaceNath followed the first years into the common room, giving them a moment to look everything over and take it in. He personally rather liked the common room, though from what Theo had told him about the Hufflepuff common room, he might've preferred that one. The Ravenclaw rooms were nice, but Hufflepuff sounded rather cozy. "This is the common room," he said, wanting to slap himself as soon as the words were out of his mouth. Obviously that's where they were. "Um, obviously the space is good for studying in groups, or alone. Then there's the dorms through that door," he pointed, "the staircase splits off near the top, girls to the left, boys to the right. Uh, guys, don't try going up to the girl's rooms, you'll just keep going up and up and up without ever reaching the top." Nath wasn't sure if that was funny or not. "Uh, if anyone has any questions, they're free to ask now." Hopefully no one would ask anything, because he was just about done talking to people for the night. But his head of house had trusted him with this, so he was going to do it.

тнere were ғoυr мeтal people dreѕѕed oн ѕo ѕнarply
                                              тнey ѕυng and danced a caтcнy тυne wιтн aυтoмaтon roвoтιc eaѕe
                                              тнeιr gυιтar ѕтrιngѕ нυммed тo тнe вeaт ĸepт вy тнeιr тaмвoυrιne
                                              вoιlerѕ мaĸιng ѕтeaм, мeтal gleaмιng, ѕongѕ wιтн a good тυne
                                              тнaт woυld ѕтιcĸ wιтн yoυ all тнroυgн тнe aғтernoon

wнere - Common Room
                                              wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                              wιтн - Housemates - First Years
                                              - ooc -
                                              Quote me if you have any questions for Nath!

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Kungfudemoness

Ember Robinwood

Mr. Nightmares

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:24 am
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

[Enter] The Quad → Ravenclaw Common Room

Jonah was like lightning, bolting into the Ravenclaw common room after what was probably his quickest riddle solving yet. This was clearly a boy on a mission.

He fled up the stairs to the dorm, owl flapping behind him in tow, only to empty his backpack of all unnecessary belongings onto his mattress and fill it with a few spare blankets that he kept under his bed, in addition to the one straight off his mattress after some struggle not to make a mess with everything he just threw on there. Back down the steps he went, giving a brief “Hey guys, bye guys!” to anyone he crossed on his way back out of the tower. Library, ho!

[Exit] Ravenclaw Common Room → Library Study Area

Status
When // Winter 2042
Where // The Quad → Ravenclaw Common Room
With // Circe
Feeling // Eager to get warm
Thinking // To the library!

OOC:
>3> Sorry just wanted to throw this in

Username

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:04 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

There were few places in the castle Jonah loved more than his house common room during sunset. The first year was lounging comfortably on one of the couches, head resting on his arm that dangled over the back of the seat as he stared absently at the sun setting over the lake. He had several books open and spread about between the couch and the nearest table housing his cold, neglected coffee mug—a few novels from the room’s personal library, his portfolio, and a beat up copy of Fantastic Beasts opened to a page on dragons—and his colorful arrangement of bookmarks were placed in a neat little stack, signaling all pages were currently in use. Currently, Jonah’s attention was primarily meant to be on the Astronomy textbook on his lap; a page was held between thumb a forefinger as if he was going to turn it, but his mind seemed to be elsewhere. Usually when Jonah fell into these research binges as he did, he would be so focused on every detail he was absorbing from the text that he would completely neglect the room around him, hardly noticing if anyone had come or gone or even said hello without getting in his face. Today, he just couldn’t focus on much of anything.

Status
When // Spring 2042
Where // Common Room
With // No One
Feeling // Spacey
Thinking // . . .

OOC:
Mostly waiting for Sona if she would like to pop in but open for interaction o3o

Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:10 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy had been snuggling Soot his kitty when he decided he should go socialize. He and Kam still felt out of place. People were usully studying and Iggy didn't want to be annoying and ask. He was more comfortable with his own age group. He probably have plenty of fun where Kam was at in Hufflepuff and Kam would have study buddies here in Ravenclaw. Mabye he should ask his head of house if they can fix that. Surely the hat made a mistake. Iggy entered the common room caring a purring Soot where he spotted a friendly face. "Oh hi, Jonah! How you doing" Iggy said his usual perky self

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues
                                                              Addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:53 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Reserve Keeper

Sonora wandered back to the common room humming the song she'd been practicing in the music room. "Hi Jonah, Hi Iggy," she greeted, sinking into the seat at the table with Jonah's books on it. "And hello to you too, Soot."

She glanced curiously over the books laid out at the desk and then noticed a very familiar book on Jonah's lap--she had a copy of that book waiting for her at the bottom of her bag, where she had been subconsciously avoiding all day. Looking up, she caught the warm glow of the sunset out the window. "It's beautiful," she murmured, savoring the serene moment.

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

could be brighter tomorrow.

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

Jonah perked up at the voice beside him and took a look over his shoulder to see the other first year. “Hey, Iggy, how’s it going?” He was a little surprised to see the other boy; despite the fact they shared a dorm, their paths just didn’t cross enough for his liking. He smiled upon spotting Soot in Iggy’s arms and reached out offering his hand, hoping to gain enough favor to pet the kitty. He loved seeing the feline around—His owl, Circe? Not so much. “Don’t usually see you in here this time of day.”

Sona had come in right behind the other boy, and suddenly Jonah had all kinds of company. Quickly, he leaned over to nab the book he had laying in the seat before Sonora sat down and grinned. “Isn’t it? I bet we get the best views in the castle. Although, I’d probably trade for a day to see Slytherin’s room… I hear you can sometimes see mermaids right out the windows! Isn’t that awesome?” Closing his astronomy textbook and moving it behind him in the seat, he began to place his bookmarks back in their pages and stacked his books neatly on the table. “Sorry, guys, I know I’m kind of hogging space. Wanna sit, Iggy?”

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Common Room
With // Iggy and Sona
Feeling // Grateful for Company
Thinking // I've got to stop tossing my books everywhere like this...

OOC:
;u; Yay, I'm so glad! I've been wanting to RP with Iggy the whole year! <3

Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:30 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

"Bored up in the dorms so I came down here" Iggy said leaning in so Soot could get petted. The grey kitty loved being touched and would sniff Jonah hand before nudging it to say pet me. "Yeah I usually chill in the dorms or out with Kam. For once I reminded him of an herbology essay and he wanted to go get it done." Iggy replied taking a recently cleared spot on the couch.soot was purring away and trying to invade Jonah's lap even if it meant the book would be a bed. Iggy always made sure his cat was clean and claws clipped so he wasn't too worried for the book. "Heh, sunsets while pretty are usully mine and Kam's cue to get back here. If we want to not get in trouble." Sunset meant curfew was looming and prefects on patrol. He learned that by trying to sneak out to go to Kam in the first week or so but he hadn't made it to the door when he was spotted. No detention luckily as he never acctully got out but still a bummer.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues
                                                              Addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Reserve Keeper

"Mermaids...I haven't seen one yet," Sonora mused, nodding her thanks to Jonah as he shifted things around. She didn't mind the taking up space--it made it easier to elusively sneak a peak at what he was curious about. She still had the notion of happy, beautiful mermaids who sang songs and played the clam-drums beneath the waves.

"How is Kam?" Actually, she felt like she hardly got to see Kam outside of music club meetings, and it felt like so long since she'd gotten to talk to her fellow piano player about something other than, well, piano. She felt a twinge at mention of the Herbology essay. Her own paper was finished, but she was still terrified turning anything in to Professor Hill. "Other than the horrifying Herbology essay?"

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

could be brighter tomorrow.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out