Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm
((It's ok. Thanks.))

Alex looked around to everyone. "Hey Elias, can you come here really quick?" She asked.

Mark looked dangerously at Elias, then just looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 pm
Aura returned Karin's sign in the same code: There we go.

"Do see what Alex is wondering," she said to Elias quietly. "We'll be fine on our own."  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lyrica Pie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
Elias didn't need to know the code to know something was going on and he wasn't welcome to find out. But he nodded, feigning innocence, gave Aura a quick stare of suspicion and returned to the room. "You needed something, Alex?" he asked, not seeing Mark's glare.
~Tris

((Yay, you're back!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 am
((Lolx yea.))

"What are they doing?" Alex asked confused.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lyrica Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 am
"No clue," Elias replied, peering down the hall in the direction of Aura and Karin. "You want me to go ask?"

Elisa presently woke up, yawning and stretching. "Good morning everyone! I trust we are all alive and this isn't the Underworld? I don't see Cerebrus or Hades at least."

~Tris  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 pm
While Elias was off in his own little world of suspicion, not that it wasn't without reason, Karin pondered what could be used to reveal the 'invisible ink' without him finding out. This is great...Mr. Double-Agent is suspicious enough without me trying to get the invisible writing visible again. I swear he's with us just to keep an eye on me so I don't discover too many things I'm not supposed to. Hmm...how am I going to get the lemon juice to show? No! Wait! I don't think it's lemon juice! It might be...ok...let's see if I can find that ultraviolet flashlight of mine. She felt along her belt and located the thin, metal light, Elias was coming back though so Karin decided to hold off using it.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:15 pm
"Oh no it's ok. I'm sure they'll tell us when they find something, if they find something. In the mean time why don't you help Mark get some water for me?" She asked.

Mark gave her a sideways glance. "Sure. You want some more bandages too?" He asked beging to catch on.

"That would be great for my wound. To switch out the bandages." She replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 pm
"Go, now," Aura urged quietly, hearing what Alex was doing. She moved so she was standing so Elias could not see what Karin was doing from the door and squinted at the shoe. "Go ahead."  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:57 am
In a quick, fluid motion, Karin swept the light under Zeus' shoe. Bright green letters appeared in the small circle of light that was cast. "Why so many languages?" She muttered to Aura, "The clues are never in plain English." Using her free arm, Karin ripped a piece of paper from a notepad in her pocket and wrote the clue down before handing the paper to Aura and clicking the light off.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:33 pm
Elias nodded co-operatively and led the way downstairs; he carried the cane with him.

Downstairs he collected food and water from the ballroom and grabbed a few bandages for Alex, looking around cautiously all the while. His eye caught the fading light outside and he set the food on a table before turning to Mark. "It's getting late; should we get some blankets and pillows while we're down here? I'm sure there are some in the guest rooms downstairs...if not, then we could go up to the second floor and get some from my room or Elisa's room..."
---------------------------

Once Elias and Mark had left, Elisa turned excitedly to Alex. "You were trying to get them away. Elias at least, I think. Why?"

She thought for a moment and guessed, "You guys are suspicious of Elias or me or someone else for something and you wanted them away to talk? Or are we just keeping them away so they don't bother Karin and Aura? Or is it just because it was awkward that he was stalking Aura again--do you know how annoying that gets? It's so awkward! He should mind his manners around her! Or, or is it because we're going to play a prank on them and raise their blood pressure a little?"

A mischievous grin had formed on Elisa's face and she was looking at Alex with an air of excitement and a gleam of harmless evil.
~Tris  

Lyrica Pie

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 pm
Alex gave a playful laugh. "No, nothing like that. I do need some more bandages and water. I figured that maybe they'd find some other stuff while they're out looking as well, and might need two people instead of one. Who know's, maybe they ran into some bad guys. I'm sure they could both take them. It's kinda a safty/need thing." She said cheerfully and as honestly as she could. She wish Aura and Karin would hurry up before the boys got back.

Mark nodded. "Good idea. We should also try to find some food or something, and batteries for flashlights." Mark said begining to look around for these items.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 pm
"Oh," Elisa commented, slightly disappointed. "Well, ok. Karin and Aura are off doing whatever secret investigating they're off to, and the boys are downstairs gathering supplies, what do we do?"
----------------------------

"Food we can get in the kitchen," Elias said with a nod. "Batteries... maybe the servant's quarters? I think I saw a few batteries when we went their earlier."

He traded the bottles on hand for a pack of twenty four bottles that he spotted under the table and set the bandages on top. When they wandered near the door to the secret passageway, Elias stopped momentarily to lay the goods on the side of passage before rejoining Mark. "Right. Batteries, food, blankets...what else?"

~Tris  

Lyrica Pie

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:25 pm
"Well, we could try to put together more clues." Alex said looking at the room around her.

Mark nodded and began to get some of the the near-by blankets.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 pm
Aura stared at the paper, bewildered, and recognized the same code from one of the previous poems.

"It's in a different language again," she said, jotting down the translation. "Nothing I've ever seen before either:

"Yek ni egac. Dnif Sitnala.
"Pleh em. Ni eht moor fo Nayr"

She showed the paper to Karin only to snatch it back a moment later. "No... this is plain english," she said. She rewrote the words backwards and smiled, reading, "Key in cage. Find Alantis. Help me. In the room of Ryan."

((Made stuff up. Yea XP))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:26 pm
Mark went back to Elais. "We ready?"

Alex sighed and slumped back in to the chair.  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff