Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumachaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:19 pm
in all honesty, the NJO sucked (WHY CHEWIE??!!! WHY?!?!?!?! crying ), and now i'm not sure whether things are worse or the same as they were. hey, at least it gives u something to read, even if u hate it with everything u got. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:47 am
Hah, I finally bought Heir to the Empire. Now I can see what all the hype is about Thrawn and the entire trilogy.  

Rodyn

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:11 pm
Rodyn
Hah, I finally bought Heir to the Empire. Now I can see what all the hype is about Thrawn and the entire trilogy.

Good s**t, huh? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:24 pm
After you’ve read the Heir to the Empire trilogy, you should read Outbound Flight and Survivors Quest. Both are good.  

K-Blade

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:46 pm
Also, assuming you haven't allready, consider Shadows of the Empire. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:12 pm
Specter of the past. Is also a good one. All the books I just listed deal with Thrawn in one way or another. I really liked Timothy Zahn’s work. Probably ‘cause he made Mara Jade kick a lot of a**. Just what the Star Wars galaxy needed, more strong female characters.  

K-Blade

Yumachaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:00 pm
K-Blade
Specter of the past. Is also a good one. All the books I just listed deal with Thrawn in one way or another. I really liked Timothy Zahn’s work. Probably ‘cause he made Mara Jade kick a lot of a**. Just what the Star Wars galaxy needed, more strong female characters.

those were the good old days. blaugh i agree with you on the last part. Timothy Zahn was pretty good. has anyone read his other books?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:24 pm
I’ve only read his SW books, but I’ve liked them all. heart  

K-Blade

Yumachaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:45 pm
same. i really liked Heir to the Empire.
also, do you remember Joruus C'Baoth? i could never pronounce his last name.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Who could forget him. He’s one of the main characters in Outbound Flight. What a arrogant bustard. I felt sorry for his poor padawan.  

K-Blade

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:25 pm
No, K-blade. She means the Outbound Flight Guy's clone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:30 pm
I know, but in Outbound Flight, you get a glimpse of why the clone was a complied nut case.  

K-Blade

Rodyn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:42 pm
Yes, it is good so far. And I will take that list of books into my already large list of books.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm
Check this out.
http://www.talesofthenewrepublic.com/  

Sol Walker
Crew

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games