Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:43 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
User Image
Co-Ownership Agreement between Mewsings of An Angel and Blue_Sparkle27 for Esperenza

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Esperenza into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get two "full control" breedings with Esperenza. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless she is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- However, each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breeding to/with the co-owner.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Mewsings nor Blue can transfer their portion of the ownership of Esperenza to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

I agree~!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 pm
SinfulHoliday
techabyte
User Image
[ Uncert ]

Owners:
xxxxx Original: techabyte ( aka x blame it on the --- x )
xxxxx Co-Owner: SinfulHoliday

Teepee Rights:
xxxxx Stats are kept within techabyte's teepee.
xxxxx Both owners have the right to have Dragoona in their Teepee.

Breeding Rights:
xxxxx SinfulHoliday understands that Dragoona already has a lifemate, Hephaestion, and will not be able to breed with any other stallion.
xxxxx techabyte gets the first breeding.
xxxxx SinfulHoliday gets the second breeding.
xxxxx The third breeding will be discussed at the time it is won, and discussed with Jynk if there is a third basket on how that is handled.

Role-play Rights:
xxxxx Both techabyte and SinfulHoliday have IC and OOC role-play rights. SinfulHoliday also understands that Dragoona's stats will be kept within techabyte's teepee.
xxxxx SinfulHoliday understands that Dragoona already has a personality as well as a back story, and understands to follow that within the role-plays she does.

Signature Rights:
xxxxx Both techabyte and SinfulHoliday have the right to put Dragoona in their signature.

Life Alternating Decisions:
xxxxx All decisions on what will happen to Dragoona if it is a major thing will be discussed between both owners. techabyte has the final say.
xxxxx If a custom item shop opens, both owners are permitted to enter the custom item shop with ideas on what to add to Dragoona. Note: Both owners must also approve of the design.
xxxxx Dragoona already has a mate, and that will not change. Neither owner is to break lifemating with Hephaestion.

xxxxx Both owners have the right to relinquish their co-ownership of Dragoona, making her become fully one persons or the others.
xxxxx If SinfulHoliday disappears from Soquili for over three months ( must have proof of disappearance without reason ) then Dragoona will no longer be co-owned and return to techabyte fully.

Agreed!
Thank you again, techabyte. :3
So so so so excited.

Breaking this co-ownership as SinfulHoliday has not posted on Gaia in almost a year. x  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:16 pm
Co-ownership Between lysia_nyteblade & Rein_Carnation For Heziah

User Image

Owners:
- Original owner: lysia_nyteblade
- Co-owner: Rein_Carnation

Sig Rights: Both Rein and Myself have the right to put Hez and anything dealing with him in our sigs.

RP Rights: Bothe myself and Rein have the right to RP Hez. His personality will not be changed.

Breeding rights:
1st- Already obtained (mine)
2nd- Rein's
After her breeding Ownership of heziah will revert back to me. This is meant to help her obtain her very own Pure walker. Rein understands this and the fact that he has a set plotting for his breedings and agrees to keep with his breeding partner for the second breeding.

*I reserve the right to dissolve this agreement if Rein appears to abandon Gaia IE: no contact or warnings made for a period of 3 months.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Co-ownership Between lysia_nyteblade & Rein_Carnation For Heziah

User Image

Owners:
- Co-owner: Rein_Carnation

Sig Rights: Both Rein and Myself have the right to put Hez and anything dealing with him in our sigs.

RP Rights: Bothe myself and Rein have the right to RP Hez. His personality will not be changed.

Breeding rights:
1st- Already obtained (mine)
2nd- Rein's
After her breeding Ownership of heziah will revert back to me. This is meant to help her obtain her very own Pure walker. Rein understands this and the fact that he has a set plotting for his breedings and agrees to keep with his breeding partner for the second breeding.

*I reserve the right to dissolve this agreement if Rein appears to abandon Gaia IE: no contact or warnings made for a period of 3 months.*

Agreed smile  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:31 pm
Quote:
Co-ownership agreement for Neri between myself and Moonlit Monkey

User Image
Both of us have roleplay right those Monkey gets most of them. We both have a say on who she gets to mate to and both have sig rights. We will continue to co-own even after Monkey gets her own Soquili.

Breeding:
1st breeding: Monkey would have rights over the first breeding+shell, if there are three then Monkey and the stallion's owner will decided the fate of the third shell. (It does not have to go to me.)
2n breeding: I(Twitchapher) will have rights over the second breeding+shell, if there are three then the stallion's owner and I(Twitchapher) will decided the shell's fate.
3rd breeding: I(Twitchapher) and Monkey will co-own the shell, if there is a third shell then Monkey, me(Twitchapher), and the stallion's owner will decided it's fate.

This co-ownership can only be void if Monkey does not want to co-own any longer or both parties agree apon it.

Breaking this agreement with no hard feelings. Neri will return to my ownership.(love you Monk-Monk! <3 )
Moonlit Monkey is now Conrad The Mighty for record sake.
Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:34 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Quote:
Co-ownership agreement for Neri between myself and Moonlit Monkey

User Image
Both of us have roleplay right those Monkey gets most of them. We both have a say on who she gets to mate to and both have sig rights. We will continue to co-own even after Monkey gets her own Soquili.

Breeding:
1st breeding: Monkey would have rights over the first breeding+shell, if there are three then Monkey and the stallion's owner will decided the fate of the third shell. (It does not have to go to me.)
2n breeding: I(Twitchapher) will have rights over the second breeding+shell, if there are three then the stallion's owner and I(Twitchapher) will decided the shell's fate.
3rd breeding: I(Twitchapher) and Monkey will co-own the shell, if there is a third shell then Monkey, me(Twitchapher), and the stallion's owner will decided it's fate.

This co-ownership can only be void if Monkey does not want to co-own any longer or both parties agree apon it.

Breaking this agreement with no hard feelings. Neri will return to my ownership.(love you Monk-Monk! <3 )
Moonlit Monkey is now Conrad The Mighty for record sake.
Conrad The Mighty

Agreed with lots of love and no ill intentions.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kitsune Mistress Nyoko and Jellygay for Bondi.

- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability.
- Both owners have the right to enter Bondi into RP contests so long as her personality remains consistent in each entry.
- Both owners have the right to display and host stats for Bondi in their teepee. Her starting stats are to be transferred over from Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's teepee to Jellygay's.
- Jellygay will receive all IC roleplaying rights.

Breeding
- Jellygay understands that Bondi has a fling agreement with Axl, and that agreement is to be honored.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full control over Bondi's first and third breedings. She may choose breeding partners at her leisure, and has the option to co-own any baskets she receives from those breedings with Jellygay if she wishes.
- Jellygay has full control over Bondi's second and fourth breedings. She may choose breeding partners at her leisure, and has the option to co-own any baskets she receives from those breedings with Kitsune Mistress Nyoko if she wishes.
- Any further breedings resulting from max stats or successful attainment of eldership are to be discussed at the time they are earned, and the co-ownership agreement will be amended to reflect the final choice.

Life Altering Decisions
- All life altering decisions (lifemating, bonding to a familiar, skinwalkering, etc) are to be discussed and agreed upon between both owners. In the event of a disagreement, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has the final say.

Ownersip Rights
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Jellygay may give up her ownership portion to Kitsune Mistress Nyoko but cannot transfer it to someone else without Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's permission.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko can revoke the co-ownership at any time, and upon revocation full ownership of Bondi will transfer back to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kitsune Mistress Nyoko and Jellygay for Bondi.

- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability.
- Both owners have the right to enter Bondi into RP contests so long as her personality remains consistent in each entry.
- Both owners have the right to display and host stats for Bondi in their teepee. Her starting stats are to be transferred over from Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's teepee to Jellygay's.
- Jellygay will receive all IC roleplaying rights.

Breeding
- Jellygay understands that Bondi has a fling agreement with Axl, and that agreement is to be honored.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full control over Bondi's first and third breedings. She may choose breeding partners at her leisure, and has the option to co-own any baskets she receives from those breedings with Jellygay if she wishes.
- Jellygay has full control over Bondi's second and fourth breedings. She may choose breeding partners at her leisure, and has the option to co-own any baskets she receives from those breedings with Kitsune Mistress Nyoko if she wishes.
- Any further breedings resulting from max stats or successful attainment of eldership are to be discussed at the time they are earned, and the co-ownership agreement will be amended to reflect the final choice.

Life Altering Decisions
- All life altering decisions (lifemating, bonding to a familiar, skinwalkering, etc) are to be discussed and agreed upon between both owners. In the event of a disagreement, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has the final say.

Ownersip Rights
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Jellygay may give up her ownership portion to Kitsune Mistress Nyoko but cannot transfer it to someone else without Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's permission.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko can revoke the co-ownership at any time, and upon revocation full ownership of Bondi will transfer back to her.

agreed  

Jellygay

Elysian Sailor

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:40 pm
Okay I do not have either agreement for either Soquili, but I promise you they're there somewhere. xD!

I am giving FULL RIGHTS of Yanamari to Feydrah, who is her current co-owner. <3 Have fun with her, dear!^^

User Image
Feydrah

And I am giving FULL RIGHTS of Ollie to noxilicious!! Have fun with him, hun!
User Image
noxilicious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:53 pm
Summer Raven
Okay I do not have either agreement for either Soquili, but I promise you they're there somewhere. xD!

And I am giving FULL RIGHTS of Ollie to noxilicious!! Have fun with him, hun!
User Image

I agree (: and thank you <3  

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

Feydrah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 pm
Summer Raven

I am giving FULL RIGHTS of Yanamari to Feydrah, who is her current co-owner. <3 Have fun with her, dear!^^

User Image
Feydrah

Agreed, thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:29 pm
LRN1213
LydaLynn
I am giving co-ownership of Elodin to LRN1213 under the following agreement:

~ Both co-owners have signature rights.
~ LRN1213 has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to his first and second breedings
~ LRN1213 gets full rights to his third breeding
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the mare the disposition of the third basket.
~ The first two breedings mates have been chosen, LRN1213 can choose Elodin's third breeding partner and/or lifemate.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuating real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.

I agree <3

Broken. LRN1213 has not RPed Elodin and does not seem to have posted anywhere since Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 pm.

Thank you.

Edit - also, I have been informed that LRN1213 was a mule account of iCatnipTequila and she was using it to try and get around her blacklisted status at Soquili.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:15 pm
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Old Spice Man with Araghast.

User Image

Both owners have sig rights.

Kaliskanny has ic and ooc rp rights.

Big life decisions, such as lifemate and joining a herd, will be discussed between each owner.

Araghast will have rights to the first and third breeding slots. Kaliskanny has rights to the second and fourth breeding slots, as well as fifth and sixth pending stats and rp. Breeding partners will be discussed between each owner.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:53 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Old Spice Man with Araghast.

User Image

Both owners have sig rights.

Kaliskanny has ic and ooc rp rights.

Big life decisions, such as lifemate and joining a herd, will be discussed between each owner.

Araghast will have rights to the first and third breeding slots. Kaliskanny has rights to the second and fourth breeding slots, as well as fifth and sixth pending stats and rp. Breeding partners will be discussed between each owner.

I agree.  

Araghast

Dangerous Raider

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:53 am
Co-ownership Between lysia_nyteblade & SkyDragono For Batibat

User Image

Owners:
- Co-owner: SkyDragono

Teepee Rights: Both parties have the right to host Bati in their teepee's

Sig Rights: Both Sky and Myself have the right to put Bati and anything dealing with her in our sigs.

RP Rights: Both myself and Sky have the right to RP Bati. We will Discuss any major plots and decision making about her rp stories and her personality will not be changed. Sky agrees and understands that SW's are Evil and will adhere to shop rules.

Breeding rights: All breeding partners will be discussed between myself and Sky before making any final decisions.
1st- Sky's rights.
2nd- Mine.
3rd- Shared rights.
4th- Mine.
5th- (in the case of her maxing out stats) This will be a Shared rights breeding.

*I reserve the right to dissolve this agreement if Sky appears to abandon Gaia IE: no contact or warnings made for a period of 3 months.*  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games