Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki beamed at sypher and nodded at him. "I understand...sensei" He said liking the feel of calling someone other then one of the academy teachers sensei. Sakaki noticed the cub seemed to throw him a dirty look. He smiled apologetically and waved. He then saw his sensei leave and sighed. He was going to leave and head to the academy to learn more techniques before his evaluation but was stopped when he heard dai and zetsu talking. He heard the sweet words they shared and the threats made out of care and tender love. He almost growled but held it in. He was about to turn and run when zetsu greeted him to being an OIN. Sakaki almost told the boy to go ******** himself then remembered syphers words only seconds before. So he forced a smile onto his face and shook the other boys hand adding a bit more force then was necessary. "Thank you I'm sure we'll get along great Uchiha-san," He said emphasizing great with a squeeze. He turned to dai and turned towards daitomi. "Well I do hope your feeling better Imatokai-san I will see you when I see you I guess," He said turning and walking away to the academy.
[exit]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai except another hug from Zetsu. She looked at Kyo as he warned her. ...I know...but, I can't help it. I can't help my heart from not beating for Zetsu. She thought a little upset that her own little brother didn't approve of Zetsu. She sighed and looked at Saka. "Looks like no one approves of me being with an Uchiha. She sighed heavily at the thought. She looked at Zetsu and smiled. "Is Aki, alright?" She asked worried about her other teammate.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

Releaseing the oni's hand he shook his head as he had something to ask Dai now since they were alone. Turning back to her he almost sighed as he sat on a peice of the ruins and looked up at her. Aki was winning the last I saw of him. I followed the oni because i knew he would bring me to you. By the way was there something between you two? He looked at her wondering. It wasnt like it really mattered because he was with her and he knew she wouldnt cheat or at least he hoped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai watched as Saka took his leave. He's gotten stronger... She thought before looking at Zetsu as he sat on a piece of fallen Ruin. she sighed in reliefe knowing that Aki was ok for the most part. She was taken back at Zetsu's next question. Dai moved to him and sat next to him. Resting her hand on top of his. "There once was." She began. "I was the first person, that Saka, trusted. We went from being friends to dating to hating each other to now being friends again." She spoke. She looked at him and smiled. "Zetsu, you have nothing to worry about, alright, sweetie." Dai spoke as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. "I'm with you, so no worries." She smiled as she sat back on the ruin piece.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

Feeling reassured by Dai's comment he would smile as he would move his hand into hers and kisses her gently. After breaking the kiss he would smile, I know sweetheart. But your right I shouldnt worry. He would look around the ruins until he spotted a flat area and grinned. You hungry? He would stand as he took her by the hand to the flat area and layed down a blanket as he pulled out some rice balls and pre made ramen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai kissed Zetsu back as he kissed her. She smiled as she nodded to his question. "I'm a little hungry." An out led lie. She was starving. Dai followed him as he lend the way. She sat next to him as they sat on the blanket. She watched Zetsu as he pulled out some rice balls and pre-made ramen. I hope, Zetsu, isn't like what Kyo said about the Uchiha's...he is so nice and rather good mannered. Zetsu, is nothing like what Kyo said. Dai smiled as she looked to the side.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

Zetsu looked at her as he watched her closely. He sighed as he knew what was wrong with her and touched her hand. Kyo named off the normal Uchiha. But the normal Uchiha doesnt watch their family burn or have such a beautiful girlfriend. I wont do anything to hurt you Daitomi Imatokai. Thats a promise. He smiled the way he had said her name was very sweet yet told her that he wasnt lying, Though they hadnt been dating for that long it was evident that Zetsu cared for her more than his own life. He would rather die than make her cry ever again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at Zetsu and smiled. "And, I, to you, Zetsu Uchiha." Dai leaned in and kissed his cheek again. I hope Kyo will listen to me...I should talk to him about this. She thought as she looked at the food. "So, we'll help each other become stronger?" Dai spoke. She looked at him and smiled. "I'll always be here for you, Zetsu. You have my word." Dai lowered her head and rested it against Zetsu's shoulder. If someone would see them they'd think what a cute couple. But, it was only them in the ruins. After a moment of being quiet, dai remembered what Sypher said. "After we're finished here. We should go find, Kein." She looked at Zetsu. "I don't want to see you get punished but your cousin, our squad leader. Needs to know what happened." Dai grasped his hand and smiled. "I'll be punished for not intervening when I should have." She whispered as she looked at Zetsu. Gazing stared into his eyes.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he rested his head on hers as he held her hand. He knew she was right but if he knew his cousin they wouldlnt get punished for he most likly would agree with his actions. Ok sweetheart then lets eat. He would smile as he handed he a bowl of ramen and a couple of rice balls. He really hoped she liked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As AKi walked it became harder and harder to hold hiself together. his tendrils were getting more and more fragile and his right arm was gone up to the elbow. as he looked down it got even worse he just noticed his left foot was gone to . he had been walking on a stub the entire walk over here. he just kept going until he saw Zetsu and Dai. he went to them looking like he had been blasted with a cannon. there were holes in his chest and stomach from the dehydrated tendrils becoming brittle and hard to control so they fell out of him. there was a huge hole in his head and one could see one of his hearts beating away. he sat down across from them and sighed. he went to go talk but his jaw threatened to crumble away.  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

She took the bowl and few rice balls. She looked up as she spotted Aki in the distance. She watched him as he sat done. "Aki..." She looked at him worried. "No offense. But you look like hell." She told him. Dai looked at Zetsu; after noticing that Aki's jaw was hardly together. "Is there anything we can do for him?" She asked Zetsu, sweetly. "If I can help tell me, Zetsu." She looked at Aki. "I want to make up for nearly killing Zetsu earlier." Her voice was true and worried for Aki's sake.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image

Zetsu would look worried as he saw Aki enter. Hearing Dai ask he would turn to her and nod. Cover him in water that guy he fought was dehydrating his tendrilss but i thought because of his size he was ok. Zetsu was telling the truth that genin was strong and smart but if Zetsu would have know this was what Aki was going to look like when he was done he wouldnt have left when he did  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki fell backwards as his waist crumbled and he was now without his legs. his jaw hung off his body and sorta rolled away. his breathing stopped as his lungs crumbled internally. they were made from tendrils and took a good deal more damage from the attacks than the other portions. he stopped moving completely and looked for all intensive purposes dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

Zetsu watched as Aki practically feel aprat. Trying to stay calm he would begin to push on his chest trying to bring him back. While he did he called out to Dai, Can you hurry up with the water Dai. He began to get worried for if Aki died then Kein really would kick his a**.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai sat her ramen down and stood up. "Give me a moment. I need to train for Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water clone)." She stood far enough from the boys and breathed in.

She brought her hands up and formed the first hand sign. Her hands moved with speed. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)" She called put. Water from the soil created a puddle a few feet from her. Dai stared at the water and sighed.[1/4]

Her hands moved quickly. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu." She spoke more strongly. The water spouted up and trembled as it tried forming legs and hips. But soon splashed to the ground. Dai swallowed hard and looked over at the boys.[2/4]

Dai watched as Aki fell back and crumbled. She shot a dirty glare at Zetsu. "Not. Helping!" She told him as she went back to training. Her heart raced as she worked.

She took a deep breath in and coasted through the hand signs again. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu." She spoke firm and strong. The water shot up and formed up to the neck before it splashed to the ground. Dai gripped her hands together as she watched it. Fear caused her heart to race. [3/4]

"Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu." The water shot up in a instant. Forming every line and every curve. In mere seconds, another Daitomi stood with her hands on her hips. She nodded upwards to the real Dai and smiled. Dai exhaled. [4/4]

Dai and the clone ran over to Aki and Zetsu. Dai stood next to Zetsu and the Clone stood next to Aki. Dai took out a kunai and tossed it at the clone. The clone busted and covered Aki in cool water. Dai gripped her hands together and collapsed next to Zetsu. "Oh please, let that work." She turned and rested her face in Zetsu's chest. Worried she hadn't made it in time to save him.
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu LEARNED

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games