Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 pm
((Glad I made you guys laugh. smile Needed some comic releaf it was all too serious. :p ))

Mark looked at him curiously. "How's you're cheek?" He asked.

Alex woke up a little bit after he asked that question and looked around. "Where are we again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 pm
"It's better, though I still don't understand why you felt inclined to hit me in the first place." Elias replied with an awkward grin.

"In a safe spot away from the kidnappers; at least, it better be safe." he said when Alex awoke.

(( smile ))
~Tris  

Lyrica Pie

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:50 am
Karin was starting to consider the possibilities of getting to the tapestry without attracting attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:52 pm
Aura woke with a yelp as her pleasant dream shattered. She looked around confusedly before sighing in relief and collapsing back on the couch. "What's I miss?" she asked quietly, noting that Elisa and Alex were still asleep.  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:31 am
Karin nearly fell out of her seat and instinctively shot a dagger at the sound, she registered that it was from Aura just in time to alter her throw. Still, it missed Aura by inches, striking the far wall. Karin went to retrieve it while apologizing to her friend, "Sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm just wound up too tight right now to think before I throw a weapon." She sheathed her dagger again, throwing a guilty glance at Aura before returning to her seat. "You haven't missed much, other then the fact that Mark slapped Elias on the face. It's been quiet so far, but...well...I guess I'm just overly reactive."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Aura yelped but forgave Karin instantly. "I'm sorry for startling you!" she said. "Mark slapped Elias? Whatever for?"

He deserves it, the guilty brat.

No no, that's not it.

Aura sighed at her conflicting thoughts and stood. "Karin? Would you like to go for a walk for a while? It looks like you need to relax, and I need to clear my mind. I have a headache, even though I just took a nap."  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 pm
"He was staring at you, lost in whatever thoughts were in his head, and Mark took it the wrong way." Karin explained, giving Elias and Mark an almost cat-like side glance of exasperation. Boys can be so dumb... She smiled at Aura's suggestion to take a walk, "I'd like that, thank you." Karin said standing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Aura shot Elias a strange glance before holding the door open for Karin and walking outside. She was quiet and thoughtless, simply walking along and listening to the silence that hung in the corridor.  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 pm
Karin traced the outline of a light impression in the wall, wondering if she were to press her hand against it if the wall would flip on her like it did in the hallway she was shot at. She decided not to try it though, and continued walking beside Aura in silence. What were the kidnappers really after? Mr. Gilfax's money? Somehow that didn't sound right, there were so many people that were richer than the Gilfaxs in this area, so why did they target this mansion? Was there a particular person they were after? Or...was it THAT thing?Why am I considering so many possibilities all of a sudden? Just solve the riddles and get the clues together, that should be enough to really figure some of this out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:46 pm
Aura stopped suddenly in front of the tapestry of Zeus and Athena and stared at it intensely but silently. A lot of what Elisa had conjectured earlier spun through her mind and she wondered vaguely if there would be any way to illicit a clue from this giant work of art.

"Invisible ink," she muttered unconsciously. "In ink unseen another clue/ lies beneath an unclean shoe. Zeus has dirty sandals, if that counts. Though I can't guess why he would... And anyways, we don't have a pen to uncover the ink."

She caught herself and looked up at Karin apologetically. "Sorry about that. Just ignore me? I'm just...musing."  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lyrica Pie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:30 pm
Elias buried his face in his hands, half in misery and half in confusion. I suppose I ought to go with them. I can't have them going near that room.

Well, why can't I? They have nothing on me!

He had stood to follow the Aura and Karin then remembered and now sat down again, confident that the kidnappers could not hurt him in any way.

From down the hall he heard Aura reciting the last few lines of a poem and sighed, defeated. Right. Who am I kidding?

He waved to Mark a little and caught up to Karin and Aura by the tapestry, careful to make sufficient noise so Karin would not be startled.
~Tris.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm
"It's fine, I have had problems with thinking out loud as well." Karin replied to her friend's apology. Elias didn't follow us...does that mean he actually isn't guilty? Pfft...who am I kidding? Here he comes again... Karin sighed mentally in exasperation, she wished Elias would leave her alone long enough to uncover what she wanted to. But as the saying goes, 'If wishes were horses, the poor would ride,' wanting something didn't always make it happen, she would have to think of another way to uncover clues that the tapestry might provide. "Come to stalk us? I know your there...JK. I know you mean no harm for now Elias." Karin said, tilting her head toward the direction of the footsteps and lifting one corner of her mouth in a smile of acknowledgment.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 pm
((I'm back. I take it I didn't miss too much? Or did I?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 pm
((Not much at all smile I think there's been leik...6 posts or something sad Partially my fault, sorry sad sad ))

Aura's thoughts almost mirrored that of Karin's when she saw Elias approaching. Guilty guilty guilty! part of herself cried furiously, while the other part moaned he was innocent and delighted in his very presence. She shook her head in an unsuccessful attempt to dispel the evil thoughts and returned to staring at Zeus's shoe.

"Do you know anything about invisible ink?" she asked quickly and quietly to Karin, before Elias had reached them. "I think there might be something on Zeus's shoe?"  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 pm
Karin smiled at Aura and made an almost unnoticeable gesture with her hand. Elisa had taught it to her as a code so they could communicate when she wanted to keep a secret from Elias. Elisa had already taught Aura the code. Or that was what she said, but that specific hand gesture was hardly used and Karin hoped that her friend hadn't forgotten about it. We need to figure out a way to distract Elias so I can try and see if there is a clue on here. He's been acting so jumpy and I don't want to risk him telling on us.  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff