Reply Purunrun Island
The Caverns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rioushu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:45 pm
Rioushu wasn't surprised at Hikara's haste to prepare for battle, she seemed to enjoy her earlier scuffle with Era. He watched with interest as her bust grew and shrank with her muscles, though they remained quite big. "So, all of your clothes come with the ability to stretch with your size?" Rioushu asked, slightly disappointed that it was the case.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 pm
"Making my clothing grow with me's too much of a pain, most of my clothing shrinks to fit" She glanced down at what she was wearing. She glanced down at her chest, half expecting the bikini to suddenly rip... She glanced down a few more times just to be sure before shrugging.

Era's bodysuit wasn't so fortunate, nor was the giant monster muscle woman Rampaging around town any less busty proportionally, but Rioushu being focused on Hikara likely would keep that from him as Era soon found herself tangled in some Random Circus tent that blew out of Hikara's home.  

hihiki

Rioushu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 am
Rioushu heard the sounds of a struggle from Era and could only wonder what managed to stop her. Dismissing it from his mind, he instead glanced at Hikara's chest, getting the feeling it might rip.

He felt a twinge of disappointment when it didn't happen, and instead focused on Hikara. "Do you ever get lonely on this island? I'm used to living in isolated areas, but how about you?" Rioushu asked, wondering how more normal people dealt with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 pm
"It's not too different from a lot of the places I've been since leaving home. Though it's rare I find places so deserted that haven't experienced an apocalyptic event." She tilted her head "I do feel lonely here, but that always is the case, I know so many people I want to see again, but none of them are here, and most of them probably couldn't even get here if they wanted." she answered, tilting her head back.

Hikara started to stand up, not noticing that the pull string for her outfit changing magic was caught on something behind her. There was the sound of the chainsaw and the outfit started flickering as she rapidly tried to get the string loose. After getting it loose she blinked, then blinked again as she saw she was still wearing a bikini, but that the hat that had appeared on her head was like one of the fruit basket hats, but with potions stacked instead of fruits, and one was leaking down onto her chest. "Uh-oh" She felt her chest expand untill her breasts filled the space between her and Rioshu... who might be happy to notice that the bikini top was floating off somewhere else.

Era's war with the circus tent seemed to have kept her tied up during all of this.  

hihiki

Rioushu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:32 am
Rioushu could only watch as Hikara's outfit inexplicably changed as she started to stand up. He made no reaction as her hat made it's final change, but his eyes widened as her breasts grew all the way to his position, noticing her bikini top no longer covered them.

It took all of his willpower not to grab her breasts as soon as they appeared before him, but a smirk still appeared on his face. "Do you have the antidote for this? Or do you need some help moving around?" Rioushu asked hopefully, his eyes somehow managing to stay on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:47 pm
Hikara reached up into her hat and drank a potion that seemed the right color... a few moments later and Hikara's breasts were shrinking, but her rear was growing at the same rate till each end balanced out. "Uhh, now I think I might need the help moving"  

hihiki

Rioushu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm
Rioushu's head tilted slightly as Hikara's rear grew to an outrageous size, though it was underwater he could still see it was something he had only seen in videos. Regaining his focus, he looked at her and held back a chuckle. "No kidding, good thing you don' have to get up anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:14 pm
She just grumbled a bit, trying to find a potion to reverse her size change among the ones in the hat. "Yeah, yeah, guess you are right though given Era's not making much progress anymore..."  

hihiki

Rioushu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 pm
Rioushu watched as Hikara searched through her hat for the potion she'd need to return to normal. "If you can't find the potion, you need, I can help you move around. Though, it would've been easier with the bigger bust. Thankfully you don't have both a bigger bust and rear..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Hikara grumbled a bit before finally managing to find a potion that shrank her bust and hips to the largest possible for a natural human. 'Well that will do for now it seems...' she grumbled but pulled another string on her bikini, which returned to it's previous style.  

hihiki

Rioushu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 pm
((I thought the top ripped off?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 pm
((This one's on the bikini bottom which held up to the size changing))  

hihiki

Rioushu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm
Rioushu looked slightly disappointed as both bust and rear shrank to admittedly still a massive size. He shook the thoughts off as Hikara pulled on the bikini string. "Your brand of magic is certainly very varied. I usually just see powers that include attacks or healing." Rioushu remarked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 pm
Hikara moved her arms down to her enlarged hips before standing up. Taking up a scolding looking pose. Ignoring the fact that her chest seemed to jiggle in ways that defied the laws of physics. "My magic is what happens when you learn from a rogue witch and have a mana pool befitting of a chaos magi. That my specialty is shape-shifting means attacking anyone with magic is a stupid idea." She pointed her hand at Rioshu, watching as a zap would fire out of her hand, seem to ricochet off his Aura... and suddenly a stalagmite nowhere near where the bolt impacted but within their field of vision would look like a statue of a female Rioshu. "See... I didn't even know that could happen" she said throwing her hands up with a huff before sitting back down in the water.  

hihiki

Rioushu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Rioushu enjoyed the sight of Hikara's jiggling as she stood up, only ripping his eyes away to see what she was about to do. As he watched the odd attack result in statue of a female version on himself, he raised his eyebrow at her reaction. "Come on now Hikara, I wasn't insulting your magic, I just meant I've seen nothing like it before. Honestly if you knew how to control the results I'd find great fun in your brand of magic." Rioushu assured her, leaning back on the edge of the springs as he sank to his chin.  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff