Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:11 pm
The guards looked at each other, uncertain about what to do. Just then, Aven's ears started twitching up, swiveling around. A small growl escaped him as his eyes screwed up tight before he stretched and then opened his eyes, blinking. He growled at the guards, backing up into his corner. He could remember who he was, but he also didn't know a lot about the situation he was currently in. He had no idea what the guards wanted with him. He didn't want to be pumped for information again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 pm
Jasmine got on her knees with palms out toward him and a soft smile on her face, "Ssh, Aven it's okay. Ssh. Kailee wants to see you. Do you remember Kailee?" She asked taking slow shuffles toward him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm
Aven perked up before his tail tucked between his legs and his ears lowered and he whimpered. He did remember that he tried to kill Kailee earlier. So while a part of him wanted to see her, another part of him was ashamed. "I tried to kill her . . ." he croaked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm
Jasmine smiled just a little and gently stroked between his ears. "I know she forgives you." Jasmine said softly. "Come, we'll see her together okay?" she said standing up and holding her hand out for him. She turned to one of the guards and gestured for his cape which under her terrifying gaze he gave up willingly. Then she turned back to Aven with the same soft expression and her hand offered to him and the cape over her other arm. "We can see her together.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm
Aven whimpered and then slowly stood up, trotting over to Jasmine before he changed back to normal, his clothes changing back with him. He had trained intensively to be able to change with his clothes still on him, but he had gotten it down. "You're . . . You're sure?" he asked, uncertain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Jasmine smiled and tossed the cloak back to the guard and took Aven's hand. "I'm sure, If you want I can tell her you wish to see her before we go in?" Man she didn't realise werewolf men could be so tall! With a softer more gentle smile she lead him out of the dungeon. Once they were up the stairs and almost near where Leon was recovering Jasmine whispered. 'I have Aven here. He wants to see Kailee and apologise. Please let her know.'

Leon opened his eyes his sensitive vampiric hearing having heard his sisters request and he sighed. No doubt she had used her healing abilities. If father found out he'd have kittens. "Kailee...my love." He coaxed her gently. "Your brother wants to see you. Is that okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 pm
Kailee shot up once she heard that Aven wanted to see her. "Aven's coming?" she asked softly, blinking sleep out of her eyes. "He's better?" she asked, looking from the door to Leon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:02 pm
Leon smiled and caressed her cheek. "Yes, Jasmine just notified me that he'd like to apologise. So is he allowed to come in? From the sound of his breathing and Jasmine's muttering comforts he's right outside the door." He moved to he could sit up. "Go on, invite them in." He purred huskily into her ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm
Kailee smiled and sat up a bit straighter. "Come in." she said, her voice wavering slightly with apprehensive excitement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Jasmine smiled and opened the door entering first so as to make sure it was 'save' for Aven to enter. "Come now." Jasmine said with a smile. "She wants to see you. It's okay. Come on." She coaxed the poor werewolf tugging him gently by the hand to come in.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 pm
Aven whined, but went inside the room, following Jasmine.

Kailee smiled once she saw her brother, looking more like her brother than he had before. "Aven." she said, getting out of the bed, rushing over and hugging him. "I missed you so much." she said softly.

Aven blinked and then hugged Kailee back. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry . . ." he murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:46 pm
Jasmine's smile grew brighter as she watched them interact. She was happy she could help her sister-in-law.
"Jazz." Leon growled from the bed. His tone suggested that she was in trouble. With her head down she walked over to him and sat down. "Hello." She muttered. "Don't give me that tone." He growled lowly. "You could've been hurt, you could've died or worse lost your consciousness in his mind! Not that I'm ungrateful that you brought him back for my wife you should've asked me first."
"You would've said no!" Jasmine roared standing up and storming out of the room before she said something or did something she would regret. "Jasmine! Come back here we're not done talking!" Jasmine said something in Russian that translated to 'Go to hell' and slammed the door behind her. No one understood. No one ever could.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 am
Kailee was pulled from her moment with her brother by the slamming of the door. She was surprised and wanted to thank Leon's sister. She pulled away quickly from her brother and ran after Jasmine. "Wait please!" she called after the adolescent vampire, catching up and pulling the other into a hug. "Thank you. Thank you so much." she said, and when she pulled back there were tears in his eyes. "You gave me my brother back." she said softly.

Aven found himself left alone with his . . . erm . . . brother-in-law . . . "Um . . ." he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck, trying to think of something to say. The other was clearly pissed off at Jasmine, who had helped him remember who he was so . . . And he remembered getting slammed out a window and into a tree by this certain vampire, then again he wasn't exactly himself . . . "So . . ." he tried again, but found that words failed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 pm
Jasmine blinked a little bit pulled into a hug mid rage she couldn't think of anything to say for a short time. When she could think of something to say she held Kailee close and started to cry. "I...I just didn't want you sad any more! And watching you and Leon over this broke my heart!"

Leon grinned and beckoned Aven closer. He could tell the werewolf was nervous...considering that if the other vampires hadn't of come into the room he'd have gone out there and killed the boy for hurting Kailee. But that was in the past. His sister for what ever reason took her life into her own hands and saved this boy. So he deserved a second chance. Especially if Jasmine had saved him. If it had been anyone else, he'd have killed the boy where he stood. "It's fine. I understand. Jasmine has told me a lot and so has Kailee. You don't need to say anything. And I'm not pissed off about Jasmine." He said calming down. "It's just, she hasn't frozen into her vampiress state yet so it's still dangerous for her to be doing things like that. I'd hug you and say welcome back to the family but I was hit with rose water drenched stakes a few hours ago and haven't quite recovered. But my sentiment is there."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 pm
Kailee smiled softly and rubbed Jasmine's back soothingly. "Thank you. Thank you so much." she just said, unable to find better words to express her gratitude or what she was feeling.

Aven moved a few steps closer when Leon beckoned him over. He was still really uncomfortable. "Er . . . um . . . thanks. I . . . I'm sorry?" he said, uncertain how to respond. He was sorry that Leon had gotten hurt, though he wasn't sure who would be in the realm to hurt him unless his former pack had made plans that he wasn't aware of . . .  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games