Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 pm
arggh matie's! Pirate Lamb is BACK!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm
Happy belated birthday Daypaw!!!! I hope it was awesometastic with a side of amazing!  

Minky Lestrange

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:50 pm
Lamb of God27
Camwen
Lamb of God27
Happy B-day Daypaw.

Also I got a song for you all. Pretty Women Just watch and enjoy.. I had a good ROFLMAO at this.

yikes! gonk

Did it scare you Cam Cam? It made me ROLFMAO... but that guy is a sicko. But that video made me laugh... Its proof... that ZOMBIES like that kinda music and that is how they act to it

I admit he did creep me out a bit. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 pm
Camwen
Lamb of God27
Camwen
Lamb of God27
Happy B-day Daypaw.

Also I got a song for you all. Pretty Women Just watch and enjoy.. I had a good ROFLMAO at this.

yikes! gonk

Did it scare you Cam Cam? It made me ROLFMAO... but that guy is a sicko. But that video made me laugh... Its proof... that ZOMBIES like that kinda music and that is how they act to it

Yep he is a creeper! but I could not help but laugh at how much he looks like a walking zombie! Then to that song... Thanks crazy guy.. I know when zombies attack. Play this song and I will be safe  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 am
Happy bday Daypaw heart !  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 am
Lamb of God27
Camwen
Lamb of God27
Camwen
Lamb of God27
Happy B-day Daypaw.

yikes! gonk

Yep he is a creeper! but I could not help but laugh at how much he looks like a walking zombie! Then to that song... Thanks crazy guy.. I know when zombies attack. Play this song and I will be safe

What's funny is I've been watching the Spartacus: Blood and Sand series on Netflix this last week. It's got a ton of violence - blood spurting everywhere, limbs being sliced off. But then I look at this guy and get the wiggins. rofl  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Sethxen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 pm
Camwen i'm bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm
XenoKia
Camwen i'm bored.

Ooh! Gambit! Nicely done 3nodding
Sorry you're bored sad I wish I could help but I'm off to bed.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 am
♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

Stopping in to say thank-you to Cam and Exxos ^o^

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 pm
Happy Belated Birthday Daypaw.

Sorry I have been a bit scarce lately been fighting a bad case of the flu the past couple days. I am starting to feel better today but not pushing things too much.

@ Camwen, I put that shipment of snuggies blankets behind the bar so anyone who wants them can get them from there.  

Gavic

Sethxen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 pm
*takes the whole shipment of blankets* Nice and warm  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:48 pm
XenoKia

Well there are designs for all AGA members so something for everyone.  

Gavic

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:16 pm
Gavic
XenoKia

Well there are designs for all AGA members so something for everyone.

Which would mean that he has the smallpox infested leper cloth what whispers horribly hurtful things known as the Exxos-patterned hell-snuggie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:50 am
Man the number of times I'm sitting in a lecture and wishing I had a snuggie! Why do lecture halls have to be sooo uncomfortable?  

Rajeshri Anjal

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 am
Gavic
Happy Belated Birthday Daypaw.

Sorry I have been a bit scarce lately been fighting a bad case of the flu the past couple days. I am starting to feel better today but not pushing things too much.

@ Camwen, I put that shipment of snuggies blankets behind the bar so anyone who wants them can get them from there.

I have been wondering where you ran off too. Glad to hear you're doing better! ((((hugs))))

Thanks for the snuggies! (though I don't think we should let Exxos design any) What do you say I build up the fire and we lounge around on the couches in our snuggies. We can pass the brandy bottle around and just be warm and slightly snoozy all day.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games