Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:08 pm
Nar Shadda?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:09 pm
Yes. He is on Nar Shaddaa.
Though if I were you, I'd go incognito.
A Jedi and his entorage will draw alot of attention.  

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:12 pm
Disguises are half the fun. I've got a good cover in mind too. I shall now relegate this convo to PMs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:38 pm
Legacy of the force is realy good Jacen Solo Sith God by far one of the most evil people iv seen and he has kick a** abilities too  

Cal35

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:44 pm
*Guns down Cal35.

"How dare you mention anything after the Yuuzhan Vong War! Making Jacen evil was one of the worst choices made in the history of the Star Wars Expanded Universe. Coupled with the complete trashing of the GFFA planned by Cal Omas in Destiny's Way, the idiotic bugs of the Dark Nest Series, and the crap-tastic writing quality that the majority of the post Vong novels have had make we wish at times I'd never even heard of Star Wars."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:52 pm
Something tells me that was a bit harsh, not to mention a little over the top...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:53 pm
Maybe, but my anger has been building up for awhile. Unfortunately he was in front of the damn when it broke.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:54 pm
That's why there's a vent thread...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:14 pm
*Imitates a really nasally, annoying voice*

Omg! I like totally love Jacen SOlo! Hes teh uber badasssss!@!!@!@11!1

Dude like JAngo wwas so awesome. hes a fsking l337 ninja. and totalee pwns! Its so dumb that blak guy killed him... stupid jediy!

BUMPers!!!!! I LOVE GIRLS!!!1

Now on a more intelligent note; Jacen Solo... was a good character who was taken... I think alittle out of his element by the writers. His personality is too naive and hopeful to be a Sith Lord, but I disagree Stellar when you say all the post Vong stuff is crap. ALot of it is good writing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:49 am
indeed thank u
lol  

Cal35

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:55 pm
Personally, I can't stand the vong stuff, and the fact that the post-Vong stuff all has to do with them pisses me off, even though it'd be kinda hard to write post-vong without mentioning them.
I hate the idea of bringing in some weird bad guys from outside the galaxy, as opposed to the better idea of just making up something creative that doesn't involve inventing baddies out of thin air... It just seems to lack creativity...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:08 am
I can't say I care much for Vong era, meself. And, from what I hear, I'm starting to think that maybe bypassing the Legacy books might be the best move for my sanity. ._. Need I expound on my severe distaste for Jacen Solo?  

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:10 pm
Nah, you needn't  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:29 am
Without going into spoilers, the whole deal with Mara leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. It's like a trainwreck.

It also makes me appreciate more, in an odd way, the protagonists of MST3K, in the respect that they were made to watch bad movies.  

Nina Halford

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:44 am
Ok. So, I've obtained the Death Star book during the holidays. Anyone else read it?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games