Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:26 pm
*shoves Cloud to go kick it*

*trips from the shove and then runs at the head and gives it a nice, hard kick, sending the alien head flying off*

*snickers*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:49 pm
Okay you guys need to check out my newest music video

it's the multimedia in my profile

Kingdom Hearts scenes with Godsmack-Awaken playing in the bg  

Damen Red

Diazu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:26 pm
Meow~ <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:02 pm
meh...its raining alot ._. it usually never does in this crap hole we call texas XDD its bugging meee >> *posting more nonsense*  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:13 pm
Shadechidna
meh...its raining alot ._. it usually never does in this crap hole we call texas XDD its bugging meee >> *posting more nonsense*
lol indeed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:53 pm
DamenRed
Shadechidna
lol indeed

wooo!

Reminded me of when i was in 9th grade and me and my friends were leaving school when it started to pour XD so we layed in the baseball field and got soaked! we were frezzing, but it was totally worth it X3  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:02 pm
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna
lol indeed

wooo!

Reminded me of when i was in 9th grade and me and my friends were leaving school when it started to pour XD so we layed in the baseball field and got soaked! we were frezzing, but it was totally worth it X3
reminds me of last year when I was waiting at school to get my sis...and it suddenly started to pour...everyone else hid under the over hang while i went nuts running around and half assed dancing....my hat got ruined but it was fun  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:05 pm
DamenRed
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna
lol indeed

wooo!

reminds me of last year when I was waiting at school to get my sis...and it suddenly started to pour...everyone else hid under the over hang while i went nuts running around and half assed dancing....my hat got ruined but it was fun

rofl XD nice. Sounds like something I would do! Man, when it rains like it did over the weekend again, i'm totally running out there and spazzing!  

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:41 am
This is really random, but I finally set up my OOC live journal account. You can find me at http://queennocturne.livejournal.com So, come bug me, whether it be your ooc account or as a RP account. Much <3 will be sent to those that do.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:02 pm
gothicangelfarore
This is really random, but I finally set up my OOC live journal account. You can find me at http://queennocturne.livejournal.com So, come bug me, whether it be your ooc account or as a RP account. Much <3 will be sent to those that do.

You have to make a post, first. I can't comment if you don't.  

xWhisperingxDismayx

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:18 pm
xWhisperingxDismayx
gothicangelfarore

You have to make a post, first. I can't comment if you don't.

Yeah D< get to posting! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:59 pm
STOP DYING AHR crying gonk *sob sob*  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:37 pm
Shadechidna
STOP DYING AHR crying gonk *sob sob*
yeah stay awake damn you! *shakes AHR violently*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:48 pm
hey look its Xemnas!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Damen Red

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces