• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
In the house there would be lights switching on and then off. Even in locked rooms. Anyone in the rooms would not see anyone, but they would see two things, the light switch being flicked and a lawn gnome in the room. The activity continued through the house until it stopped at the kitchen, whoever oe whatever it was had decided to stop and flick those lights on and off, laughter could be heard from near the switch.

Natalia had come running into the kitchen with a slight squeak of a scream and all but dove to hide behind Zoey, who was looking about while grabbing a knife in the kitchen and holding it in front of her protectively. "Whose there!?" Zoey asks demandingly, sounding brave as she kept the little girl behind her. I have really got to start keeping my kusarigama on me... She thought with a mental groan.

Nira, as if having heard all the unsettling sounds, came into the house and paused by the kitchen as she narrowed her eyes and looked around as well. She wouldnt leave the kitchen doorway for the moment.

When Zoey demanded to know who was there, a person appeared in front of the light switch. She is wearing what looks to be form-fitting black almost latex-like armor, it did not shine, though. Her face was hidden behind a yellow visor, and she was wearing gloves as well as boots, not a single inch of skin or hair showed. There was no scent from the woman and no sound could be heard not even a heartbeat.

The woman looks at Zoey and as well as Natalie, she then looks at Nira blocking the doorway then to the light switch. She flipped it on then off again, for her own amusement. "Hi! I'm that person you have not met yet! Do you remember never meeting me before? Anyway, the merc business went downhill after this whole apocalypse thing. I thought it would be a blast, but no, no more contracts now!" She huffs softly before vanishing and appearing behind Nira. "Keep up the good work!" She then reappeared beside the light switch. "Where was I? Oh yeah! You got 'lectricity"

Zoey stared oddly and cautiously at this strange woman as Nira watched every movement. Even turning when the woman was suddenly behind her. "I--Im sorry, who are you?" Zoey asked confused. Keeping Natalia behind her while glancing back at the simmering soup on the stove real quick before looking back at the woman. A breathe of relief leaving her as she sees Donnie come rushing to their aid. "Donnie, who is she?" She asks, glancing past Nira, who just remained glaring at the woman, and the woman to her boyfriend.

"I'm not sure." Donnie said. As Mable introduced herself, he sighed and leaned his staff against the wall. "She's not a threat. Just.....extra care for Yumi. I'm not sure how Raph or Xena are going to take this." he said wincing a bit.

@Xena: "Yes. I know who it is. Or I know at least who sent them and for why." Yumi said shaking her head. "Now I'm starting to know what an embarrassed teenager feels like."
Xena frowned, knowing exactly who Yumi was referring to. 'So much of motherly bond.' She thought to herself. Niede was no mother, regardless how much the woman claimed she had bonded with Yumi. It didn't change the fact that Yumi was just Niede's tool, nothing more than that. Just something valuable to her plans. "So apparently she's having to send one of her drones to babysit you? She doesn't trust us...nor do I trust her. Your presence may yank her leash a bit, but it won't change that she would kill us if you weren't there."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:31 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
In the house there would be lights switching on and then off. Even in locked rooms. Anyone in the rooms would not see anyone, but they would see two things, the light switch being flicked and a lawn gnome in the room. The activity continued through the house until it stopped at the kitchen, whoever oe whatever it was had decided to stop and flick those lights on and off, laughter could be heard from near the switch.

Natalia had come running into the kitchen with a slight squeak of a scream and all but dove to hide behind Zoey, who was looking about while grabbing a knife in the kitchen and holding it in front of her protectively. "Whose there!?" Zoey asks demandingly, sounding brave as she kept the little girl behind her. I have really got to start keeping my kusarigama on me... She thought with a mental groan.

Nira, as if having heard all the unsettling sounds, came into the house and paused by the kitchen as she narrowed her eyes and looked around as well. She wouldnt leave the kitchen doorway for the moment.

When Zoey demanded to know who was there, a person appeared in front of the light switch. She is wearing what looks to be form-fitting black almost latex-like armor, it did not shine, though. Her face was hidden behind a yellow visor, and she was wearing gloves as well as boots, not a single inch of skin or hair showed. There was no scent from the woman and no sound could be heard not even a heartbeat.

The woman looks at Zoey and as well as Natalie, she then looks at Nira blocking the doorway then to the light switch. She flipped it on then off again, for her own amusement. "Hi! I'm that person you have not met yet! Do you remember never meeting me before? Anyway, the merc business went downhill after this whole apocalypse thing. I thought it would be a blast, but no, no more contracts now!" She huffs softly before vanishing and appearing behind Nira. "Keep up the good work!" She then reappeared beside the light switch. "Where was I? Oh yeah! You got 'lectricity"

Zoey stared oddly and cautiously at this strange woman as Nira watched every movement. Even turning when the woman was suddenly behind her. "I--Im sorry, who are you?" Zoey asked confused. Keeping Natalia behind her while glancing back at the simmering soup on the stove real quick before looking back at the woman. A breathe of relief leaving her as she sees Donnie come rushing to their aid. "Donnie, who is she?" She asks, glancing past Nira, who just remained glaring at the woman, and the woman to her boyfriend.

"I'm not sure." Donnie said. As Mable introduced herself, he sighed and leaned his staff against the wall. "She's not a threat. Just.....extra care for Yumi. I'm not sure how Raph or Xena are going to take this." he said wincing a bit.

@Xena: "Yes. I know who it is. Or I know at least who sent them and for why." Yumi said shaking her head. "Now I'm starting to know what an embarrassed teenager feels like."

Zoey slowly let out a breath as she lowered the knife, but kept up her protective stance in front of Natalia, who was just staring at everyone oddly. "As long as she's not trouble..." Zoey murmured, nudging Natalia to sit at the table, close to her, whilst she resumed tending to the soup she was making.

Nira kept her eyes on the woman and leaned back against the wall. Arms folded over her chest as she watched and listened to everyone carefully. Her head tilting as she related it to something she could understand. This woman was here for Yumi...just as she was here for Zoey and now for Natalia. "Protector....." Nira murmurs, as if testing out the word for herself. "Hmm..."

Mable looked around at everyone, she had expected questions. When none came she shrugged her shoulders then placed the cake box on the table, it made a strange thump soud when it was set down. She summons what looks to be a fine china plate. Next she summons expensive looking dinnerwear and a flute made from the finest crystal. She summons a very expensive bottle of wine and pours it. She opens the spam then plops it onto the fine china before clapping, selecing a knfe and eating. "Nothing says class like this!"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:46 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

Zoey slowly let out a breath as she lowered the knife, but kept up her protective stance in front of Natalia, who was just staring at everyone oddly. "As long as she's not trouble..." Zoey murmured, nudging Natalia to sit at the table, close to her, whilst she resumed tending to the soup she was making.

Nira kept her eyes on the woman and leaned back against the wall. Arms folded over her chest as she watched and listened to everyone carefully. Her head tilting as she related it to something she could understand. This woman was here for Yumi...just as she was here for Zoey and now for Natalia. "Protector....." Nira murmurs, as if testing out the word for herself. "Hmm..."

Donnie sighed and nodded. He then watched Mable. "So....will you be living with us?" he asked. "You and Mikey will get along. That's for sure."

"You're right." Yumi said as she got out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to meet Mable.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:39 am
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

Mable looked around at everyone, she had expected questions. When none came she shrugged her shoulders then placed the cake box on the table, it made a strange thump soud when it was set down. She summons what looks to be a fine china plate. Next she summons expensive looking dinnerwear and a flute made from the finest crystal. She summons a very expensive bottle of wine and pours it. She opens the spam then plops it onto the fine china before clapping, selecing a knfe and eating. "Nothing says class like this!"

When the cake box hit the table, Natalia jumped and blinked at it. The 10-11 year old girl looked at it then looked towards Zoey for a moment before looking back to it. Her attention snapping towards the doorway as Xena came in with another little girl. Natalia shrunk down in her seat shyly.

Meanwhile, Nira looked over at Xena but then looked to Yumi and smiled with a small wave before flitting her attention back towards Mable with a curious gaze as she watched what the woman was doing.

Zoey, having caught Natalia staring at the cake, giggled a bit and temporarily walked away from the soup and over to the little girl. "Why dont you go get your check up with Donnie, and once you eat, you can have some cake, okay?" Natalia perked up and nodded as she got up from her seat and hurried over to Donnie as Zoey moved the cake to the fridge.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

Donnie sighed and nodded. He then watched Mable. "So....will you be living with us?" he asked. "You and Mikey will get along. That's for sure."

"You're right." Yumi said as she got out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to meet Mable.
"And yet...you do know that she might do so even if you're there." She said before she would follow Yumi downstairs to the kitchen. Upon seeing Nira, she looked at her with a look of disappointment briefly. Nira would still have to owe up to the consequences of her earlier actions. She then looked at the Yumi's strange babysitter. Like they really needed a minion sent by the likes of that woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:10 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

When the cake box hit the table, Natalia jumped and blinked at it. The 10-11 year old girl looked at it then looked towards Zoey for a moment before looking back to it. Her attention snapping towards the doorway as Xena came in with another little girl. Natalia shrunk down in her seat shyly.

Meanwhile, Nira looked over at Xena but then looked to Yumi and smiled with a small wave before flitting her attention back towards Mable with a curious gaze as she watched what the woman was doing.

Zoey, having caught Natalia staring at the cake, giggled a bit and temporarily walked away from the soup and over to the little girl. "Why dont you go get your check up with Donnie, and once you eat, you can have some cake, okay?" Natalia perked up and nodded as she got up from her seat and hurried over to Donnie as Zoey moved the cake to the fridge.

Mable nods her head at the question. "Yes! In a way, that is. You guys are packed in like .... something that's packed in tight!" She nods her head at that comment. "Luckily for me though I found some full RV hookups outside. Probably for the seasonal help, you know, so they can hook up their RVs here and have a place to stay. I'll just teleport in an RV and hook it up! Water will be a problem, though. The main water line is not up, and as it's winter, some of the pipes have probably already busted. Staying with you turtles reminds me of that time we were in Tokyo, remember?" Donnie would in fact not remember, that time in Tokyo was a memory implanted by Niede.

She watched as Zoey picked up the cake, it was much heavier than a cake should be. "I'm not Betty Crocker, I carved that from a stone, then painted it! That girl looks like she will be disappointed without cake though." She holds open a hand and a real chocolate cake with chocolate frosting appears. "Here you go!"

She waves to Yumi as she walked in. "Yumi! It's me! I'm Mable! The Vampire said that if you want to stick around with these folk, who she considers incompetent, then she insists on you having a protector, that's me! Anyway, things are going to get tougher, and she can't be here to help. There are new zombie types, the new Zombie Lord that's not to mention the fact that she is planning on releasing the T Virus! You know you will need me once that's released!" Yumi did know what the T Virus was, it was much worse than what they had dealt with before. It could transmit through water, it could also transmit through the air if the right thing was contaminated, affecting animals some plants were also affected.

She looks at Xena and holds a hand up. "I know you, I have memories of that day you were saved! I did not call you incompetent, the Vampire did! There's no use complaining to me, or berating me for it! I'm just the messenger!" She then sighs softly. "Fine, fine, lecture away, I'll just be eating."

Clockwork Moirai

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:27 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

Donnie nodded to Natalia and ushered her to the living room to do a quick check up on her.

Yumi looked at Marble and nodded. "I understand. It doesn't mean I have to like it. Ugh. I can take care of myself. And as soon as Papa has me trained, I'll be even better than what I am now."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:17 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie nodded to Natalia and ushered her to the living room to do a quick check up on her.

Yumi looked at Marble and nodded. "I understand. It doesn't mean I have to like it. Ugh. I can take care of myself. And as soon as Papa has me trained, I'll be even better than what I am now."

Natalia was fidgety, feeling nervous and slightly shy, but otherwise co-operative. Other than some obvious signs of malnutrition and some bruising that might have been the result of falls or tripping into something or bumping against something, she was over all fine. A few minor healed cuts here or there, a healed splinter or two on the fingers... Nothing concerning. They were just going to have to go easy with food as they reintroduced meals to her system. When she got Donnie's all clear, and the warning about taking it easy when she eats, Natalia smiled and nodded then rushed back to the kitchen and calmly sat back down at the table as she watched Zoey cook.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena narrowed her eyes as she gazed at Mable. "Yumi doesn't need a babysitter, especially not from the likes of that Vampire...or should I say Niede?" She said as she folded her arms over her chest. She did felt a sense of pride when Yumi mentioned that she could take care of herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Mable listens then nods her head. "Yes, but you also have powers. You are learning martial arts, but don't neglect Yumi! I mean the bow, not you." She finishes off her spam then lowers her visor again. "I can control the weather, I'm an expert trained Ninja and hunter of vampires as well as zombies. I can also control the undead. All of that? It pales in comparison to what you will be able to do when you become an adult. You are the judge of this planet." She sighs then shakes her head. "I know, the Vampire keeps mentioning 'cleaning up' but you know that's not what you are. You are to judge the state of the planet and then act on it."

She looks over at Xena and then shakes her head. "The people you will be facing will need much more than martial arts to defeat. She needs to learn everything she can. In the future, there will be even stronger monsters!" She poofs away and then returns. "Besides, lets be honest? The only person here that could keep me out is Yumi." She faces Yumi. "I can stay? I be the good girl! I promise to do what you command! I have a gnome army! Rawr!"

Sirea Angelie

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:57 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Natalia was fidgety, feeling nervous and slightly shy, but otherwise co-operative. Other than some obvious signs of malnutrition and some bruising that might have been the result of falls or tripping into something or bumping against something, she was over all fine. A few minor healed cuts here or there, a healed splinter or two on the fingers... Nothing concerning. They were just going to have to go easy with food as they reintroduced meals to her system. When she got Donnie's all clear, and the warning about taking it easy when she eats, Natalia smiled and nodded then rushed back to the kitchen and calmly sat back down at the table as she watched Zoey cook.

Donnie walked back into the kitchen after the quick check up to see what was going on with Mable.

"Not in the house." was all Yumi said. "You have your RV....RVS? Right? Use them." She turned in a way that would make any teenage girl proud, even a bit of hair tossing over her shoulder as she walked out in a huff of Raphael like temper.

Donnie looked at Xena. "Yup. She's yours and Raph's."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:39 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

Donnie walked back into the kitchen after the quick check up to see what was going on with Mable.

"Not in the house." was all Yumi said. "You have your RV....RVS? Right? Use them." She turned in a way that would make any teenage girl proud, even a bit of hair tossing over her shoulder as she walked out in a huff of Raphael like temper.

As Yumi turned and, more or less, stormed out of the room, Zoey gently calls after her that food would be ready soon if she was hungry. As Natalia all but raced back into the kitchen area and resumed her place at the table, she folded her arms and lowered her head onto them as her eyes darted around to everyone. Watching as they spoke or as Zoey flittered about the kitchen checking on the soup and making, surprisingly enough, a fresh batch of lemonade for the house. If Natalia hadn't known better, she could almost imagine that the outside world was like any other normal day for this big, a little dysfunctional, family she had found herself with. You almost couldnt tell that zombies reigned supreme with how normal they all seemed. "You guys are weird..." She would murmur, only to blush as she heard Zoey giggle in response.

"Welcome to the Hamato family, kiddo. Weird is kinda our thing." She teases with a wink.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 8:03 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto

Mable listens then nods her head. "Yes, but you also have powers. You are learning martial arts, but don't neglect Yumi! I mean the bow, not you." She finishes off her spam then lowers her visor again. "I can control the weather, I'm an expert trained Ninja and hunter of vampires as well as zombies. I can also control the undead. All of that? It pales in comparison to what you will be able to do when you become an adult. You are the judge of this planet." She sighs then shakes her head. "I know, the Vampire keeps mentioning 'cleaning up' but you know that's not what you are. You are to judge the state of the planet and then act on it."

She looks over at Xena and then shakes her head. "The people you will be facing will need much more than martial arts to defeat. She needs to learn everything she can. In the future, there will be even stronger monsters!" She poofs away and then returns. "Besides, lets be honest? The only person here that could keep me out is Yumi." She faces Yumi. "I can stay? I be the good girl! I promise to do what you command! I have a gnome army! Rawr!"

Sirea Angelie
Xena frowned as she listened as she folded her arms over her chest. "Let's get something straight...I don't give a flying rat's butt on what Niede thinks or feels. She cares nothing for Yumi. Her happiness doesn't even matter to her! No...Niede's responsible for all this and expects Yumi to carry out what path she already set for her? You honestly think Yumi will be happy with someone who's basically going to kill everyone and turn whoever's left into her own drones? Who's to say you're not one of them?" She said with a look of disgust. "Yumi deserves to grow up to be her own person, and follow her own path. As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't need you or Niede. She needs family, guidance, and the freedom to make her own choices." She then glanced over to Yumi, who told Mable to use one of those RVs to stay in. She still felt a sense of pride as she watched Yumi storm off. Xena herself didn't exactly like the idea of one of Niede's pets staying. She then looked at Donnie. "Yet she's got alot expected of her..." She said before she then leaned to whisper. "We really need an intervention, Donnie....This can't wait any longer, especially with Nira in the picture..." She then looked at Zoey and Natalia. "There's some things you have yet to learn." She then headed upstairs to Yumi's room and gave a knock on the door. "You okay in there, Yumi?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 8:25 pm
Quote:
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

As Yumi turned and, more or less, stormed out of the room, Zoey gently calls after her that food would be ready soon if she was hungry. As Natalia all but raced back into the kitchen area and resumed her place at the table, she folded her arms and lowered her head onto them as her eyes darted around to everyone. Watching as they spoke or as Zoey flittered about the kitchen checking on the soup and making, surprisingly enough, a fresh batch of lemonade for the house. If Natalia hadn't known better, she could almost imagine that the outside world was like any other normal day for this big, a little dysfunctional, family she had found herself with. You almost couldnt tell that zombies reigned supreme with how normal they all seemed. "You guys are weird..." She would murmur, only to blush as she heard Zoey giggle in response.

"Welcome to the Hamato family, kiddo. Weird is kinda our thing." She teases with a wink.

Mable salutes Yumi. "You got it, boss! I'll see you later then/ You are a Dhampir now and if you ignore that thirst you gonna kill us all!" She then looks at Natalie and shook her head. "Nope! I'm normal, my daddies Abe Lincoln and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson told me! Also, there is nothing strange about looking after a town of gnomes!"

She listens as Xena vents out. She shakes her head. "I say it! I'm not a drone. Drones don't talk for one thing. They also have no personality, unlike this gall!" She points to herself with her thumbs. "Yeah, Mable! Mable!" Hehe, anyway, she does have her own choices. Yumi that is. She is deciding the fate of the world, she could decide to do .... nothing." She stretches her arms over her head and then glances around the room. "I like Xena, I have no taste, but I like her. I can tell she wants to be besties! We are going to be the best of friends." She then laughs loudly.

Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 4:26 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

Donnie chuckled at the two then heard Xena and nodded. "Ok." He watched Mable after Xena walked out of the room. "Stranger things have happened."

@Xena: "I'm fine." Yumi said as she lay on her bed, under her covers.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff